Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

When Flower Bed And Roundabout Become Government Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Flower Bed And Roundabout Become Government Project (574 Views)

Jonathan Commissions The Flyover Bridge At Kundila Roundabout, Kano - Photos / Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flower To Queen Elizabeth In 1956 / Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Flower Bed And Roundabout Become Government Project by Becomrich7: 10:17pm On May 24, 2010
When flower bed and roundabout become government project.

While I was in school. My class build a roundabout with flower bed during Jakande government. And many school build flower bed on road. But it so unfortunate nowadays that some state government in Nigeria think flower bed project is now what they parade as what their government did.

As anyone, secondary schools use to build round about and create craft at round about and flower bed. Most school did this.

building Factory was then government project.

Please list the factory , your governor started and put names to it.
Re: When Flower Bed And Roundabout Become Government Project by chamotex(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2010
Re: When Flower Bed And Roundabout Become Government Project by Spyker: 11:50am On May 25, 2010
Did you say factory and use the word build.
I think you should start to use the word revitalize than build because the old factory built by previous governments are closing down

(1) (Reply)

Does Inte / Efcc Raises Special Team To Probe ‘ill-gotten’ Properties / Jonathan’s Posters Flood Uyo As Ibb Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.