Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One (536 Views)

Learn This Biz And Earn N5,000, 10k Etc Daily / Btw A Restaurant Biz And A Transportation Biz Wch Is More Profitable. / Solve Your Business Problems Here | WMC Biz And Tech Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by vpaymoney(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2018
This comparison crops up at one entrepreneurship boot camp in Abuja today.
Now I want vast knowledgeable nairalanders to do just justice to this. Is blogging better than ecommerce site mgt in terms of fast revenues and stress, Requirements etc?
Re: Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by vpaymoney(m): 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
I guess people are not yet back from work?
Re: Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by Aquilazng(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2018
Lol you may be right anyways, I think blogging is far more easy to start and earn. Ecommeece requires more time and attention to stay afloat. I stand to be corrected o. Am not a pro
Re: Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by vpaymoney(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2018
Thanks bro.
Re: Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by jidowu84: 8:01am On May 19, 2018
I go with ecommerce. That blogging thing is too hard to earn nowadays. Its saturated already. But evommerce, can be a lifetime business cos people will always need to buy something. My opinion tho'
Re: Between Ecommerce Mgt Biz And Blogging, Choose One by Aquilazng(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2018
I don't think so sir. Am into ecommerce and I know how demanding it may be. If it's that rossy, konga won't sell off. And jumia is even planning to sell off also. So @op choose well. Choose your niche that u r vast in. The one that you enjoy doing so much. The likes of autojosh is an example, aside the big ones like Linda ikeji. The space is so wide. Just choose what you'r passionate about. Simple! Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Need A Loan For A Business Purpose / Download My New Business App / Importation Bus/procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.