Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Typing Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Typing Job (922 Views)

Bulk Typing Job, Typist, And Editing / Typing Job / Data Entry Jobs - Get Paid For Offline Typing Job Work (2) (3) (4)

Typing Job by sweetpeajerry(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2018
d
Re: Typing Job by okwabayi(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2018
I don't understand. Please shed more light on what the job entails. Is it one where you're posted pictures from books to type or what?
Re: Typing Job by herlecks(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
Kehindealex1994@gmail.com
Re: Typing Job by timagentms: 4:36pm On May 18, 2018
okwabayi:
I don't understand. Pleasd shed more light on what the job entails. Is it one where you're posted pictures from books to type or what?
don't even bother to attempt on working on it, at the end of the day you will just discovered you have wasted your precious time and your valuable data on a thing (not even a work) that is rootless and useless.
Re: Typing Job by ugjeks(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2018
arcug018@gmail.com
Re: Typing Job by okwabayi(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
timagentms:

don't even bother to attempt on working on it, at the end of the day you will just discovered you have wasted your precious time and your valuable data on a thing (not even a work) that is rootless and useless.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Typing Job by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On May 18, 2018
timagentms:

Please can you give an example of such a case? Maybe others will read and learn from it.
Re: Typing Job by sweetpeajerry(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2018
If you are interested drop your email address for more information but if you are not interested don't post negativity here..
Re: Typing Job by timagentms: 6:11pm On May 18, 2018
sweetpeajerry:
If you are interested drop your email address for more information but if you are not interested don't post negativity here..
I will not allowed you to waste the precious time of my people here, don't even try it to post it again, because as u do I will just be blocking you in all ways. The job is useless and roothless.
Re: Typing Job by timagentms: 6:42pm On May 18, 2018
meobizy:

Please can you give an example of such a case? Maybe others will read and learn from it.
my brother, they will tell you is a typing job, that you will be typing the view paid advert, u will be typing the number you see on the captcha, as you are typing this, your earning (money) will be increasing in figure. But at the end of the day when you want to withdraw the money, they will tell you to get more referrals like 40 people or pay in Bitcoin to have access to the money.
If you manage to get 40 referrals like he is requesting for now, they will still tell you to wait for 2months before you can get your money. Also if you pay in Bitcoin at the end of the day, you will not get penny from the money, If you later click on the withdral money, they have program it in a way that it will be directing you to another site for another story.
So what I just see and discovered is that this people are using Nigerian to generate traffic on the site, cos the more people visiting the site and working there, the more they will be having traffic. They are just a trafficers mongers, they don't have anything to offer.

Re: Typing Job by shalomme: 6:44pm On May 18, 2018
oparahshalom@gmail.com
Re: Typing Job by SkillfulValue: 7:00pm On May 18, 2018
Kayroy247@gmail.com
Re: Typing Job by meobizy(f): 11:46pm On May 18, 2018
timagentms:
my brother, they will tell you is a typing job, that you will be typing the view paid advert, u will be typing the number you see on the captcha, as you are typing this, your earning (money) will be increasing in figure. But at the end of the day when you want to withdraw the money, they will tell you to get more referrals like 40 people or pay in Bitcoin to have access to the money.
If you manage to get 40 referrals like he is requesting for now, they will still tell you to wait for 2months before you can get your money. Also if you pay in Bitcoin at the end of the day, you will not get penny from the money, If you later click on the withdral money, they have program it in a way that it will be directing you to another site for another story.
So what I just see and discovered is that this people are using Nigerian to generate traffic on the site, cos the more people visiting the site and working there, the more they will be having traffic. They are just a trafficers mongers, they don't have anything to offer.
Thank you very much. You just saved me from a world of trouble.
I don't know when scammers became rampant on nairaland. Back in the day it was a trickle of fraud here and there but now every time one clicks the "new" section it's one new scam or the other.
Re: Typing Job by richboy7(m): 8:18pm On May 19, 2018
sweetpeajerry:
Typing Job
No registration fee
Instant payout through western Union/bank/PayPal etc.
All you need is....
Valid and active email address ,laptop/PC/mobile phone with Internet connection.
Just feel free to comment your email address and I will send you the link.
Please note no investment required from your side.
ucheharauchenna@gmail.com
Re: Typing Job by Analee(f): 11:28am On May 21, 2018
timagentms:
and som mumu still dey drop mail
Re: Typing Job by timagentms: 9:06pm On May 21, 2018
Analee:
and som mumu still dey drop mail
don't mind them, they were real mumu. You know how Naija behave now.

CUSTODIAN INVESTMENT PLC Graduate Trainee Programme / I Got Kids And They're Out Of School. / Urgent Vancy Around Ajao Estate Isolo