Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

I Got This 2 Interview Invites... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This 2 Interview Invites... (15387 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / I Got This Message From Outcess / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by inijuls(f): 9:45pm On May 20, 2018
I Just got the first one on my mail too,but it raised suspicious hairs at the back of my head .I googled the company but couldnt find a website but my search led me here.No role was stated.I politely replied asking them to declare the client they represent and the role I am meant to be interviewed for.lol
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
inijuls:
I Just got the first one on my mail too,but it raised suspicious hairs at the back of my head .I googled the company but couldnt find a website but my search led me here.No role was stated.I politely replied asking them to declare the client they represent and the role I am meant to be interviewed for.lol

Ahahah that's a good one

I can't even remember when I applied...
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by Gosj01(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2018
aroundnaija:

Ahahah that's a good one

I can't even remember when I applied...

The first one GNLD
Second one : Real
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by adaezetina24(f): 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
aroundnaija:
Anyone else with an idea?
Help a b undecided
The first one is GNLD, I went for the interview last week Thursday, menh I regret people left d place

2 Likes

Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 11:52pm On May 20, 2018
Gosj01:

The first one GNLD

Second one : Real

Thanks bro

The second one the distance na fia and again it is a school..
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 11:53pm On May 20, 2018
adaezetina24:
The first one is GNLD, I went for the interview last week Thursday, menh I regret people left d place

Ehya sorry dear embarassed

GNLD reloaded... angry
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 11:55pm On May 20, 2018
adaezetina24:

Chai this is even your first post mehn my thread is special grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by lakemanMC: 5:14am On May 22, 2018
Manspeaks:

It is very likely the interview is a scam especially the first one. What is the connection between Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja and Surulere? Do not go!

There's a bus top called surulere on the road going to Adeniyi Jones in Ikeja... Not too far from the Jumia Main warehouse...
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by SQLmastar(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2018
aroundnaija:

Chai this is even your first post mehn my thread is special grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss
What was your final answer? Which did you pick?
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 5:30pm On May 24, 2018
SQLmastar:

What was your final answer? Which did you pick?

Brother none ooo

I no get money to go Lekki and the first one na repackaged GNLD..
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by SQLmastar(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2018
aroundnaija:

Brother none ooo

I no get money to go Lekki and the first one na repackaged GNLD..
If the first one was actually a confirmed GNLD, then i'm glad to dodge the bullet cheesy
I was sent an invite just like urs on 24th by 12:43 am. interview was to be by friday 25th. I don't even stay in lagos. undecided
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:30pm On May 26, 2018
SQLmastar:

If the first one was actually a confirmed GNLD, then i'm glad to dodge the bullet cheesy
I was sent an invite just like urs on 24th by 12:43 am. interview was to be by friday 25th. I don't even stay in lagos. undecided

Imagine sending invites by 12:43 am?

Who does that angry
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by Braidsden(f): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2018
aroundnaija:

Imagine sending invites by 12:43 am?

Who does that angry

Lol. That's about the exact time I got mine. Oh and just to add, for anyone who might stumble upon this thread, they use to go by the name ' Grandlead heritage'.. but since *afefe ti fe*.. grin they go by other names now.
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by JohnAgba: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
I also got email from the first one like yours early hours of today (1st of June). Funny thing is that I didn't apply for any position with RS consultant which made me to google their site. I didn't see anything linking me to RS consultant but I was lead here. I live in Kaduna and that alone made me conclude that I ain't going to attend an interview for a position I didn't apply for. I can not come and be wasting transport for GNLD biko
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Braidsden:

Lol. That's about the exact time I got mine. Oh and just to add, for anyone who might stumble upon this thread, they use to go by the name ' Grandlead heritage'.. but since *afefe ti fe*.. grin they go by other names now.

Ahaha grin

Why didn't u complete that? Lol

Ati ri Idi adiye lol grin grin
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
JohnAgba:
I also got email from the first one like yours early hours of today (1st of June). Funny thing is that I didn't apply for any position with RS consultant which made me to google their site. I didn't see anything linking me to RS consultant but I was lead here. I live in Kaduna and that alone made me conclude that I ain't going to attend an interview for a position I didn't apply for. I can not come and be wasting transport for GNLD biko

Kaduna to Lagos on top GNLD?

Bros/Sis no try am oo, then again this people and sending invites by 12 something AM hope they are not what I am thinking sha undecided
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by Naythan(m): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Thank God I stumbled on this post.
Got an interview invitation from them 12:00am grin

for Entrepreneurship and business management personnel

Seems they're upgrading, because I read up there someone said they didn't include the position in her own invite
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Naythan:
Thank God I stumbled on this post.
Got an interview invitation from them 12:00am grin

for Entrepreneurship and business management personnel

Seems they're upgrading, because I read up there someone said they didn't include the position in her own invite

Na real upgrading brother.....

This people and midnite invites tho undecided

They should upgrade on that too grin
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by lollmaolol(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2018
adaezetina24:
??

So this is how i would have wasted time and scarce resources to attend this useless kunle Adesina interview.

Youth unemployment is really s business for some canny people. Why would you waste ones time on top gnld products. Shey won shepe funyin ni RS consultant

Please stop sending me emails. I really don't like it.

See full email. No company will say congratulations before attending interview, since I haven't written any test with them. Although I remember applying for the position of customer service representative.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 20:59, RS consulting (Nig)
<eliteoutsourcingltd@gmail.com> wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!

The HR has decided to invite you for an interview session for the role of a CSR, on Wednesday, July 4th, 2018 by 10:00am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop, ogba. Lagos.

RS consulting is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regards,

For inquiries:

www.rs-consulting.com.ng

Email: kunle.adesina@rs-consul ting.com.ng
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by youngichu(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
lollmaolol:

??

So this is how i would have wasted time and scarce resources to attend this useless kunle Adesina interview.

Youth unemployment is really s business for some canny people. Why would you waste ones time on top gnld products. Shey won shepe funyin ni RS consultant

Please stop sending me emails. I really don't like it.

See full email. No company will say congratulations before attending interview, since I haven't written any test with them. Although I remember applying for the position of customer service representative.

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 20:59, RS consulting (Nig)
<eliteoutsourcingltd@gmail.com> wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!

The HR has decided to invite you for an interview session for the role of a CSR, on Wednesday, July 4th, 2018 by 10:00am at plot 5, university press building, close to fumec junction or sanusi bus-stop, ogba. Lagos.

RS consulting is an entrepreneurship firm that handles/provides all HR functions, including outsourcing, recruitment, man power training, executive development and talent management for selected organizations.

Come with your CV

Kindly acknowledge for availability.

Best Regards,

For inquiries:

www.rs-consulting.com.ng

Email: kunle.adesina@rs-consul ting.com.ng

Please Did you attend this interview? I just got same message with same address with same det
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by mickee2u(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2018
I also saw a job advert from this RS Consulting on one of the popular job websites and you know, since it's a job website that usually posts credible ads, I sent my application, otherwise I never apply when I see a job ad starting something like "Our client is a leading Nigerian pharmaceutical company". Why do they have to hide the client's name?

Fast forward to the early hours of this morning and I got a mail as thus;

INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER

Resource (RS) consulting Nig. LLC handles Recruitment/HR functions, offer manpower training and executive development.

Your application has been reviewed and scheduled for interview session with the HRM as part of screening process, on Monday, 13th august, 2018 by 9:30am at Plot 5, Surulere house along Surulere industrial road, university press building, adjacent to soulmate Nig., before fumec junction, ogba. Ikeja, Lagos.

Come along with an updated copy of your Resume

This message is for Admission!!!

Don’t come late!!!

For inquiries:

Admin Unit

Kunle.adesina@rs-consulting.com.ng

Tel: +234 (0) 817 -714 - 2544

Mehn what kinda BS recruitment company sends an invite like this if it's obviously not GNLD? They even have a website where they put a lot of oyibo pictures to make it look legit. It's well with these people Sha

Job seekers, if you see ads coming from these people, just jump and pass.
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by EbizCoachNg2: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2019
aroundnaija:
The first

Resource consulting (Nig), an entrepreneurial and a consultancy firm,
invites you for an oral interview session on Monday 21st May, 2018 by
10:00am at plot 5, SURULERE HOUSE (a three story building) along Surulere
industrial road, off Adeniyi jones avenue. Ikeja. Come with your cv and
other documents.

Regards,
Human resource department
Kunle Adesina, for RS consulting Nig.
Tel: +234(0) 807-116-0929
Web: www.rs-consulting.com.ng

Second

Thank you for your interest in Instant Schools.

We have reviewed your application and would like to invite you for an oral interview at our office. We would like to meet you and have a chat with you.

Office Address: 3, Chukwuma Umeh close, Chevy view estate, Chevron drive, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am prompt.
Date: Monday, May 21st. Please confirm your attendance by replying with your name and phone number to this email.

Warm Regards,
Instant Schools.

Help me confirm them nairalanders abeg especially the first one...

Is your PayPal fund still available? I'll buy at 322. Please contact me through my whatsapp link on my Nairaland profile. Escrow is allowed.
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2019
EbizCoachNg2:

Is your PayPal fund still available? I'll buy at 322. Please contact me through my whatsapp link on my Nairaland profile. Escrow is allowed.

and u cant quote me on the thread undecided
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by EbizCoachNg2: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
aroundnaija:

Lol. A lot of people will be quoting you there. So I want to be unique grin

Still available?
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by EbizCoachNg2: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2019
aroundnaija:

Still available?
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2019
EbizCoachNg2:

Lol. A lot of people will be quoting you there. So I want to be unique grin

Still available?

really? undecided

yh available..
Re: I Got This 2 Interview Invites... by EbizCoachNg2: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2019
aroundnaija:

really? undecided

yh available..

Drop contact or click the link below and let's talk on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Consolidated Breweries Senior Sales Officer Test On 19th July / Deloitte 2024 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.