Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Actress, Ini Edo Flaunts Her ‘make-up’ Free Face. (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ini Edo Flaunts Her ‘make-up’ Free Face. (photo) (496 Views)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ini Edo Flaunts Her ‘make-up’ Free Face. (photo) by bencraigbritten2: 5:23pm On May 18, 2018

Nigerian Actress Ini Edo is unargueably one of the prettiest star in the movie industry and she has not failed to stun fans with her on screen perfomances since she made her debut in 2000.

Actress Ini Edo recently decided to take a break from make-up.

Posed up om a couch, she revealed she was having some ‘me time’.

In related Nollywood gist, her industry colleague, Uche Ogbodo shared beautiful photos are she marked her 32nd birthday, yesterday Thursday 17th May 2018.

The light-skinned actress wrote;
@ http://teexclusive.com.ng/actress-ini-edo-flaunts-her-make-up-free-face-photo/
Re: Actress, Ini Edo Flaunts Her ‘make-up’ Free Face. (photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
This gal go worwor for old age oh

See as she be like who wear Mask sad

She con get grinding stone forehead join

Quote me and watch mosquitoes molest you this night lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Imelda Jane Is Set To Release New Video 'who Get Money Starring Charles Okocha / PHOTOS: Bbnaija’s Tobi Listens To Adekunle Gold’s Album Before Release / Dating Chidinma & Wearing Fake Designer – Kizz Daniel Replies Critics (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.