Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,687 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) (1613 Views)

Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured / Tel Aviv Shooting: Two Dead, Eight Wounded (Photos) / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
Ishilove:
Ahn Ahn, again?? There is something deeply wrong with this society.

Cc Egunmogaji

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

How many Nigerians were killed by armed robbers, Boko Haram and SARS this year?

You don’t have to answer.
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

How many Nigerians were killed by armed robbers, Boko Haram and SARS this year?

You don’t have to answer.
Always an excuse. Always defending the indefensible.
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
Oh my goodness! Bet where are all these crazy humans crawling out of? Haaa! 12 people dead and several maim cos of a mere insanity! It is well.
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Excellent.

I'm pleased that I did not disappoint.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2018
DemonHunTER:
Again?? Why can’t THE GOOD OLD OF U.S of A ban guns just like the UK did about 21 years ago.. Even if you want to own a gun at least proper background check should be observed..

I blame TRUMP!

RIP TO THE VICTIMS! AND MAY GOD COMFORT THEIR PARENTS/GUARDIANS.
sad

Aren't you jumping to conclusion? Can you at least let the investigation conclude to find out if he got his guns legally or not?

The limp tea sipping Brits is one of the reasons why the US constitution was written specifically for gun ownership.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

If you're looking for the second civil war in the USA then try to ban arms. Don't even start to think of taking my arms because some deranged lunatic went off.

"From my cold dead hands" angry
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2018
Ishilove:

My Love, is that your picture in you profile? If yes, your status is hereby upgraded from deputy concubine to Queen General. grin

One more thing, stop bothering yourself with whatever tragedy that happens in Amerika. If they like, let them finish themselves. Either we (axis of evil) kill the Amerikans, or the Amerikans kill themselves - The goal & objective is the same. grin

Afterall, the Amerikan public were jubilating when their war machines were carpet-bombing civilians in Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Afthanistan, Somalia, Syria & Yemen. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2018
What's wrong with these psychotic kids, he should be locked up in a black site forever, God bless and rests the souls of the deceased
Explorers:
Students are being transported to another location to reunite with their parents.

Medical helicopters are pictured in the parking lot of the suburban Houston school Friday.

Santa Fe High School staff react as they gather in the parking lot of a gas station following a shooting at the school in Santa Fe, Texas, on Friday.
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

My Love, is that your picture in you profile? If yes, your status is hereby upgraded from deputy concubine to Queen General. grin

One more thing, stop bothering yourself with whatever tragedy that happens in Amerika. If they like, let them finish themselves. Either we (axis of evil) kill the Amerikans, or the Amerikans kill themselves - The goal & objective is the same. grin

Afterall, the Amerikan public were jubilating when their war machines were carpet-bombing civilians in Vietnam, Serbia, Iraq, Afthanistan, Somalia, Syria & Yemen. kiss

Do you have actually data to back this up or this is just beer parlor talk?
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by akinszz: 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
sisisioge:
Oh my goodness! Bet where are all these crazy humans crawling out of? Haaa! 12 people dead and several maim cos of a mere insanity! It is well.
above all you are beautiful grin
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2018
Mynd44
Re: Texas High School Shooting, 10 Dead, Many Wounded (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2018
Eyaah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran Blames Israel For Stealing Cloud And Causing Rain To Fall / Oprah Winfrey Could Be Us Ambassodor In South Africa / It Is Awesome How Obama Makes The News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.