Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer (3117 Views)

Man Strips To His Boxers In A Lagos Bank To Demand For His Money (Video) / Is U-buy.com.ng A Trusted Ecommerce Site? / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by sheddyboy01(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Useless guy parading himself as a website designer cheesy cheesy, you use nulled theme finish , upload am talk say na coding u do grin grin grin , you con still collect 12k until , see oboy you are useless , OP take heart abeg and post this as a new thread on the webmaster section so the whole world can know
I just did that now

https://www.nairaland.com/4569341/how-nairalander-scammed-me-12k

3 Likes

Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by PrinceOgun: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2018
OP did you get your money back ?
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by daudugod(m): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2018
To be honest i dont know how majority of you guys do reason, you see SCAM coming towards you and you still fall deep into it, i still just cant understand, who designs a 3 page website in this present age for 12k, dont you peeps think or reason, you wanted a cheap service, so you have to endure the hard pain that goes with it, am sorry i sound harsh but if you are just coming online ranting about 12k you havent just lost anything at all, its the fact, this is something if you had taken your time you should or would have learnt via Youtube, you peeps dont even put things into consideration, go find out "How much does a wordpress theme cost(even the free ones like Elemetor and the likes takes time to customize) how much does hosting/domain cost, how much does plugins cost"? you want to pay for something but you dont find out factors behind what you are creating, Low cost, wack project thats always the case? Pixeldesign if you know the money he paid you doesnt cover for hosting/domain just refund him, but to op just move on with life if he decides not to pay, Learn your lessons and move on
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
vizboy:
That Guy Pixeldesign is Scammer... I regret ever giving him a Job to design an Exchange Site for me Mare..

The mods are on his case , you would finally get justice

Dominique!!
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
sheddyboy01:
Had it been you came out straight to tell nairanders, I wouldn't have fall victim again

Dominique
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2019
africanman85:
That scammer most be Daniel Modebe (Ribechi123). He is a well known scammer. This is the phone number he used and scam me then 08166234713
Dominique, as you can see he is an old time scammer!!...
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:16am On Aug 16, 2019
africanman85:
That scammer most be Daniel Modebe (Ribechi123). He is a well known scammer. This is the phone number he used and scam me then 08166234713
Dominique, as you can see he is an old time scammer!!......
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
sheddyboy01:
God knows i genuinely toiled for that money, and intend using it legitimately..

This is why trust remain an issue when it comes to dealings with Nigerian online, as innocent as you sounded, i still get this from you.

Honesty would sustain you & take you a lot more further than fakeness.

Dominique
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Venbobo: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2019
sheddyboy01:
Dear nairalanders, with deep sense of sorrow I
regretted throwing my hard-earned money to a
scammer under a label of pixeldesign.com.ng, a
self claimed web designer.

I gave him a 3 pages website which we both
agreed on a #12k cost, I first made a part
payment of #6k and later paid the remainder.

He build a site which only spent 7 days online...
The next thing I kept seeing is "your site is under
construction " I made effort to reach him
severally, he stopped picking 'my calls and my
whatsapp messages remained unanswered.

Nairalanders, I'm a student trying to put things
together, pls, help me send him a message or
reach him through a call, I knew what I went
through to realise that money and there is just
no way he could eat it peacefully.

His nairand handle is

pixeldesign

His number is

Hello, the mods are on his case, I need some details from you drop your contact , I know he will message you soon ignore the thief
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by sheddyboy01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
Venbobo:

Hello, the mods are on his case, I need some details from you drop your contact , I know he will message you soon ignore the thief
sheddysuccess@yahoo.com or 07032695285
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Tabbaz(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
sheddyboy01:

BEWARE!

Don't pay money to anyone telling you he will get you the scammer. let him get the scammer before paying anything. Don't get scammed twice
Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by Tabbaz(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Pixeldesign:

It is unfortunate you decided to take this medium.

My side of the story:
Yeah, we agreed on 12k after much pleading and I did his job and launched it as agreed. But as with web design sometimes, codes error do happen (after spending more than 64hrs on a 12k website that you believed you did so well and all of a sudden it goes caboom, any website designer would understand how that can feel)

I am a pro at what I do, and 12k for a full fledge website ( more than 10page as against the 3 page you claim)... It gets a bit tricky to pass a project worth 200k and continue to spend time on a 12k.

See his website: http://mobilepaded.com (and observe the extent of design job that is happening, and see what 12k is being paid for)... Your website will be ready soonest.

With all due respect, your Calling only serves as a distraction to me.

Regards

you didn't respond to my question despite being online. well, welcome to the scammers' list.
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/3#51168888

1 Like

Re: Pixeldesign.com.ng A Lagos Based Big Time Scammer by sheddyboy01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tabbaz:

BEWARE!

Don't pay money to anyone telling you he will get you the scammer. let him get the scammer before paying anything. Don't get scammed twice
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know Gtb's Exchange Rate For Naira Mastercard. / #1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. / Dry Ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.