Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah (27546 Views)

Senator Stella Oduah Abandons Claims Of Having Degrees, NYSC Cert, Submits SSCE / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos / Senator Stella Oduah Shares Food Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Xander85: 10:00am On May 19, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

Jimoh Ibrahim business was taken over by AMCON without Yorubas reading tribal meaning to it.

Banks consolidation few years ago affected 70% Yorubas CEOs and Yorubas didn’t read tribal meaning to it. Why Igbos all the time?

AMCON took over these businesses after they have been through Court process.

Yorubas' are free to do whatever the fuc/k they want regarding Jimoh Ibrahim! It's their look out! Ndigbo will not set our agenda or react on issues based on the actions, reactions or inactions of the Yoruba! Gerrit?

Given our journey thus far in this evil contraption you call a country, you as a Yoruba man (or wherever it is you're from) can never begin to understand or appreciate our challenges and experiences....not even in a million years!

You may have seen Jimoh Ibrahim of actually being guilty or responsible for whatever befell him and his company, i don't know. But in the case of Senator Oduah, you can't pretend not to notice most of your kinsmen are already branding her a thief! For what? Has she been convicted of any crime?

You can't pretend not to notice how the OP of this thread is already branding her in a negative light and it even looks like he's enjoying her travails. As a Igbo person, given our experiences in this shithole you call a country, just how else do you expect me to react to this?

Showing me links and news reports saying Senator Oduah is being tried for whatever is all well and good, but like i said, until she's convicted by a competent court of law for stealing or corruption, branding her a 'thief' as many of you are doing is something no fair-minded person will take! Especially in light of the huge log currently lodged in your own eyes!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by abokikhalifa: 10:01am On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

And who helped Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani make theirs?

Figure it out your self
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by abokikhalifa: 10:02am On May 19, 2018
abokikhalifa:

You and I know that JONATHAN help this Igbo people you called to make money bro. They got rich under Jonathan’s time. How manage?
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Myself2(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Yeah, every Ibo with stained riches was made before. Kalu was made before, Obi was made before, Ubah was made before....yet they all lack business acumen and patriotism.

How can you have these many properties in a foreign land while your own land is barren?

....and you all cheered and voted this person into Senate to represent you. She is representing Lagos and Abuja. grin

What incoherent gibberish is this one spewing ? angry

Abeg vanish make better pipu show face
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Xander85: 10:07am On May 19, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Figure it out your self

Is this all you have to say?

Weak!
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Champele(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2018
Thieves. Jonathan made them, they thought life us so easy. They must vomit all the wealth they got with looted funds. Ndi ori!

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by emezuo17: 10:41am On May 19, 2018
deji17:

How did she manage to get all these companies, property and funds to herself? Was she giving GEJ a lap dance or what?
. Bad Belle, she had them before working for Jonathan, though iam not in support of all these people, they are all the same. Please don't quote me oh or you will be transmitted.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:42am On May 19, 2018
deji17:
This is too much nau. For one person
How many people from her village did she empower?

She actually did well for hiring many people from her place, but the problem started when she hired corrupt management staff that played lots of games using her business as front to receive loans, some even went as registering businesses and listing as supply chain just to defraud the woman when she decided to join politics and hand over the business to her sister to oversee.

That woman is a great business brain, most of the houses mentioned at the Oniru axis are house she bought and gave on mortgage to her Senior Management Staff and they all, or at least most of them started defrauding the company because - na woman get am.

But I am sure the government does not know she owns an ocean fairing ship.

2 Likes

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by SuperS1Panther: 10:45am On May 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

It will eventually get to you! Someday when they are done with these people and they have no one on their list, it will be your turn

See them --- one of the children of hatred and a pigidiot.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Throwback: 11:19am On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

Yorubas' are free to do whatever the fuc/k they want regarding Jimoh Ibrahim! It's their look out! Ndigbo will not set our agenda or react on issues based on the actions, reactions or inactions of the Yoruba! Gerrit?

Given our journey thus far in this evil contraption you call a country, you as a Yoruba man (or wherever it is you're from) can never begin to understand or appreciate our challenges and experiences....not even in a million years!

You may have seen Jimoh Ibrahim of actually being guilty or responsible for whatever befell him and his company, i don't know. But in the case of Senator Oduah, you can't pretend not to notice most of your kinsmen are already branding her a thief! For what? Has she been convicted of any crime?

You can't pretend not to notice how the OP of this thread is already branding her in a negative light and it even looks like he's enjoying her travails. As a Igbo person, given our experiences in this shithole you call a country, just how else do you expect me to react to this?

Showing me links and news reports saying Senator Oduah is being tried for whatever is all well and good, but like i said, until she's convicted by a competent court of law for stealing or corruption, branding her a 'thief' as many of you are doing is something no fair-minded person will take! Especially in light of the huge log currently lodged in your own eyes!

This post just confirmed that your tribal problems in life do not have a solution, seeing that it is your own desire to have it. You just laid bare your hypocrisy.

Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko are being investigated for the corrupt deals they struck with the criminal called Diezani Allison-Madueke. Many of their assets have been frozen under a Fulani president.

Many Airforce chiefs that are Yoruba, had their assets frozen and properties sealed and are being investigated and prosecuted under a Fulani President.

Bode George was successfully prosecuted and convicted by a Fulani President, who also sacked and prosecuted Prof Adenike Grange for bribe for budget scandal.

A Yoruba president sacked chief Sunday Afolabi, arrested and began persecuting him before he died.

Same Yoruba president sacked and prosecuted a Yoruba IGP Tafa Balogun.

At no time under any president have the Yorubas lamented that they were being tribally targeted.

You have already been educated that a Yoruba Jimoh Ibrahim and Femi Otedola have had their own time with AMCON.

Ben Murray-Bruce has also faced his own troubles with AMCON, and did not lament that he was being hunted because of his Ijaw tribe.

Ifeanyi Ubah had his time with AMCON under the Igbo loved Jonathan, with an Igbo as the head of AMCON that was set up under the Igbo loved Jonathan with Okonjo- Iweala as finance minister. Same Ifeanyi Ubah faced his debacle being a debtor at an Igbo controlled Fidelity bank and having altercations with Cosmas Maduka of Coscharis group, who as a director of the bank, helped the ungrateful ifeanyi Ubah to secure the loan against the advice he had received from his fellow townsmen about Ifeanyi. The same Ifeanyi Ubah would later mock Coscharis group as a pure water business that couldn't have been of any assistance to him.

Only the Igbos lament that every criminal investigation or prosecution involving them is due to tribe and it is being schemed by the Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani they have become so fearful of.

Only the Igbos believe tribe should always be the first reason for whatever difficulties they face, because indeed that is how they operate themselves.

Lastly, AMCON was signed into law by Jonathan. If the Igbo's nature of doing business cannot thrive with the existence of AMCON, let the Igbos in the national assembly or a future Igbo president repeal the AMCON act to prevent Igbo businesses from become extinct.

Xander85:

There seems to be a linking thread joining sad gits who create Buhari/APC propaganda threads and chronic Igbo haters! Quite easy to see!

Have you considered that the reverse of what you typed above is what led to your own observation?

I mean chronic Igbo tribalists who saw Buhari and APC as deserving of their hatred, such that every anti-Buhari/anti-APC thread were always created by Igbos and attracted all manner of vile comments from Igbos.

The same pro-government/pro-military apologists during the Jonathan regime, who on this very forum threatened to withdraw their support if Jonathan dare to sack the criminal Stella Oduah, are the very ones who currently hate anything government and military related. The same military they were fond of terming as gallant when their theatre of operations was in the North, with many Northerners who complained of the excesses of the military within the civilian population as they battled book haram, being labeled by the our type as terrorist sympathizers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by opribo(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2018
This is what they do, they use their cronies in top govt position to steal the people's money that they don't intend to pay back.
They in turn use it to pose as big men and women in our face as if it is their money.

Just imagine #20bn only one person and such characters are the ones making our laws. In normal situations such people with pending court cases should not come anywhere near our politics.
There are many of them like that in our government. They should all be thrown out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by SirBunky85(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2018
deji17:

How did she manage to get all these companies, property and funds to herself? Was she giving GEJ a lap dance or what?
she was already a wealthy lady way bk before gej evn became the vice president
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by SirBunky85(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2018
deji17:

I think its greed.
no.she went into politics to make more money and acquire power and popularity

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Rexnegro(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

Fool, so you're equating Senator Oduahs' situation with that of Bode George who was tried and convicted? Now tell me, what is Senator Oduahs' crime?

As much as i don't trust the Nigerian legal system, i'm quite prepared to accept any decision emanating from there, no matter the misgivings i may have about said judgement. My problem with you lot is how you try, convict and sentence anyone you don't like the look of just because they're of the 'wrong' party, ethnic group, religion or disposition!
guy politics is if u can't beat them join them ... lobbying is allowed. Wen PDP wàs feeling fly they never expected another party to dethrone them n start digging there shitty holes .

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Enice(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2018
sean1000x:
AMCON was setup to take over Igbo businesses. Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga all owe billions of dollars but it's only Igbo businesses they target their assets...Ifeanyi Ubah, Nwankwu Kanu, Stella Oduah, more. Cocharis, Ibeto and Innoson are next. As I right now, they are plotting with that Afonja bank to confiscate Nextsoil skyscraper in Lagos. They conniving with banks to carry out their evil on Igbos, just like Innoson case where the bank criminally inflated their loans, then turn around to ask court to freeze Innoson goods and assets, with hope of ultimately involving AMCON. Igbo business men and women have no clue the amount of evil these people have for them.

Afonjas above and below are already happy. They enjoy to see Igbos in pain and misfortune. To them that's the only way to stop Igbo since they cannot compete with the chosen children of God.
this started in 2012 when your hero was still in power. These guys borrowed from banks with no intention of paying back. They felt they were in charge of the law. AMCON came to a deal with the senator and if she had been service this debt, AMCON would have no legai right to sieze her property but she was recalcitrant. She felt with GEJ in power, nothing could happen to her. PDP was not expecting GEJ to lose the election, so most of these guys ran into a cul de sac when PMB came in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Mrnairalandd: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

What fucking journey? You freaking morons who put all Nigerians in this present situation by killing all prominent politicians from other regions out of your freaking greed and tribalism.

Who give a fuvk about your stupid journey when you guys are suppose to be attacked whereby you go outside your region for bringing about first coup in Nigeria after bloody massacre of military and political leaders from the North and the West.

Who give a Bleep about what you slowpoke go through when your Igbo leaders collided with Aguiyi Ironsi to destroy our flourishing regional system of government to what we have today.

Luckily for you guys, you have other tribes that forgive and forget otherwise you new generation of those Igbo coup plotters who destroyed Nigeria foundation in 60s ll pay the price now.

Absolute Hogwash!!!

The usual Igbos’ victim mentality which has been passed from generation to generation.

It’s only a dumb and bigot like you that ll say Stellah Odua isn’t a thief despite all the corruption cases against her with overwhelming evidences.

Google it yourself and see the result of what she did as a minister of aviation.

Why is it when Igbos are called to face their crimes, you bigots begin to sing tribal songs?

All tribes in Nigeria including the wife of ex president are being tried in Court for one corruption case or the other...

Obanikoro who was a minister was forced to return a lot of money and Yorubas didn’t scream blue murder

Ayo Fayose a sitting Governor Money is being held by EFCC via court order and Yorubas are not screaming blue murder

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Edge1(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
The " we developed Lagos crew". grin

Not a single property to generate IGR in Iboland.

Shame on yanminri! I smh for una matter....

E pain am well well. I'll give u a rope so u can do the needful with it.

Agbaya

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by teepain: 12:30pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
She was a retired staff of NNPC that went into business, she has also been married 3 times to very rich men. Her family is wealthy, she's a princess.

But with a pedigree as rich as this, why wouldn't she just pay the debt of 20 billion Naira and save herself this unnecessary embarrassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Edge1(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
Mrnairalandd:

What fucking journey? You freaking morons who put all Nigerians in this present situation by killing all prominent politicians from other regions out of your freaking greed and tribalism.

Who give a fuvk about your stupid journey when you guys are suppose to be attacked whereby you go outside your region for bringing about first coup in Nigeria after bloody massacre of military and political leaders from the North and the West.

Who give a Bleep about what you slowpoke go through when your Igbo leaders collided with Aguiyi Ironsi to destroy our flourishing regional system of government to what we have today.

Luckily for you guys, you have other tribes that forgive and forget otherwise you new generation of those Igbo coup plotters who destroyed Nigeria foundation in 60s ll pay the price now.

Absolute Hogwash!!!

The usual Igbos’ victim mentality which has been passed from generation to generation.

It’s only a dumb and bigot like you that ll say Stellah Odua isn’t a thief despite all the corruption cases against her with overwhelming evidences.

Google it yourself and see the result of what she did as a minister of aviation.

Why is it when Igbos are called to face their crimes, you bigots begin to sing tribal songs?

All tribes in Nigeria including the wife of ex president are being tried in Court for one corruption case or the other...

Obanikoro who was a minister was forced to return a lot of money and Yorubas didn’t scream blue murder

Ayo Fayose a sitting Governor Money is being held by EFCC via court order and Yorubas are not screaming blue murder

May you suffer untold penury for sins you know nothing about and hang yourself after then.

What rubbish do you smoke?
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
I am sure it's compound interest overtime, plus petroleum marketing is no longer profitable. It's not easy to shell out such amounts easily.
teepain:

But with a pedigree as rich as this, why wouldn't she just pay the debt of 20 billion Naira and save herself this unnecessary embarrassment.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Edge1(m): 12:41pm On May 19, 2018
opribo:
This is what they do, they use their cronies in top govt position to steal the people's money that they don't intend to pay back.
They in turn use it to pose as big men and women in our face as if it is their money.

Just imagine #20bn only one person and such characters are the ones making our laws. In normal situations such people with pending court cases should not come anywhere near our politics.
There are many of them like that in our government. They should all be thrown out.

The debt was from loans secured for running these companies and the company couldn't pay back so AMCOM came in to settle the difference but couldn't succeed so they had to approach the court and the thread's information is the outcome of the court's rulling.

This is typical of any company and there is nothing tribal about it.

Stop being ignorant Pls.

1 Like

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Rekeb: 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Xander85:

“Princess Oduah-Ogiemwonyi, a serving member of the 8th Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has been having a running battle with AMCON over her inability to settle her huge debt of nearly N20billion,” Mr Nwauzor said in the statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES.

What does tribe have to do with repaying a N20billion loan? Does it mean that people from some tribal extraction shouldn't repay their bank loans?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by opribo(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2018
Edge1:

The debt was from loans secured for running these companies and the company couldn't pay back so AMCOM came in to settle the difference but couldn't succeed then they tabled to see in court and the thread's was the outcome of the court's rulling.

This is typical of any company and there is nothing tribal about it.

Stop being ignorant Pls.

What is being ignorant here, how many brilliant young entrepreneurs able to secure loans to startup their own businesses.

We ain't even talking about tribalism here we are talking about corrupt people in high places who give out bad loans to people with questionable characters. Is this not the same former aviation minister that bought the controversial BMW cars. Does this not now prove that she is true to type. Yet she is today a law maker, wonder what kind of contributions she will bring to the floor. You cannot give what you don't have.
You are the one that needs to shun tribalism and call a spade a spade no matter who is involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by 147hamzat(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
I don't know the reason why AMCON is killing families with their own individual personal interest, Best western Ikeja hotel is locked almost one year and they still continue taking over companies, at least this people invest in Nigeria and create employment for graduates, this is unfair I think it's right time appropriate authority put a check to all this mess, AMCON should Pls stop killing Nigeria youth we have no where to go.....
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by StCapital: 2:50pm On May 19, 2018
Please, if you dont know Princess Stella Ada Odua before she joined Nigeria politics just dont accuse her of looting our economy, she did not make her money in politics, i believe she is among first 1-10 Female billionaires in Nigeria before she joined politics, i met her one on one at Trans Amadi Lay out Port Harcourt in 1996, My elder brother was working in her company SPG Oil & Gas, this woman have 2 or 3 vessels for oil shipping line and petrol stations in some states as at 1996.
Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by shamecurls(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2018
nlesor:
Only Lagos And Abuja...Non In Her Own Region...SMH

Business doesn't thrive there.

Taking a $20 Billion investment to the east is stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by Essential(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
sean1000x:
AMCON was setup to take over Igbo businesses. Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga all owe billions of dollars but it's only Igbo businesses they target their assets...Ifeanyi Ubah, Nwankwu Kanu, Stella Oduah, more. Cocharis, Ibeto and Innoson are next. As I right now, they are plotting with that Afonja bank to confiscate Nextsoil skyscraper in Lagos. They conniving with banks to carry out their evil on Igbos, just like Innoson case where the bank criminally inflated their loans, then turn around to ask court to freeze Innoson goods and assets, with hope of ultimately involving AMCON. Igbo business men and women have no clue the amount of evil these people have for them.

Afonjas above and below are already happy. They enjoy to see Igbos in pain and misfortune. To them that's the only way to stop Igbo since they cannot compete with the chosen children of God.
Crying Baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by NdiaraIGBO: 5:53pm On May 19, 2018
shamecurls:

Business doesn't thrive there.

Taking a $20 Billion investment to the east is stupidity

Come and hear your sister ooo chest beaters

Cc Immhotep lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by LZAA: 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Come and hear your sister ooo chest beaters
Cc Immhotep lzaa
shamecurls d original zombie grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by aribisala0(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja....show us one company or equipment Alakija has? Stella Oduah has owned these assets since early 90s after she returned from US where she studied.
She went to study in the US and on her way back they gave her cash to go and continue her life in Africa

Americans are lovely people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah by deji17: 7:03pm On May 19, 2018
aribisala0:
She went to study in the US and on her way back they gave her cash to go and continue her life in Africa

Americans are lovely people.

Hahahahaha. You mean they gave her huge sum of money when she was coming back from Amelika?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Gives Out Shekarau’s Daughter In Kano / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Lovely Gown / Buhari Expresses Worry Over High Price Of Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.