Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina (70773 Views)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Onisokuso1(m): 12:23pm On May 19, 2018
tragergeorge:
if nor be say some of Nina fans and the Nina herself de so stupid ,especially na dog Nina, as dem look miracle ,big mature fine boy like that, E NO GET GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ABI NA WETIN?some girls foolish sha, dem go just see guy man wen everything de with,dem go say na d guy b dis, dem no de reason say D very guy get gf or de into serious rtnship cos na she fine pass abi God pause d guy de wait for am since

Bro i tell u o angry
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
where are all those nl babes that were saying it's OK for her to dump Collins cos she has seen better. some even put up memes of her prayers been answered or something like that...moving from grass to grace and all that nonsense. u think a man who got u cheap, no ring and yet u gave him your most prized asset, you think such a man isn't wise enough to know that u r trash? nina pls move on to the next dic.k, your time with this one is up...he's not the first that has had u and as you've been dumped more will still have u...this is just the average story of the Nigerian girl...one dic.k to another all in the name of bf or getting better...

6 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by scopenatty7: 12:24pm On May 19, 2018
The dumbing game just begun...omo pau bi ibon

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Modeh(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
How did he use and dump her? Were these daft fans or whatever hoping this Miracle of a guy would marry the Nina lady?
Help me ask
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by MPESA(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2018
Karma is surely a bitch tongue
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Malolo9: 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
The girl Nina she is beautiful anyway. But you can't just trust most women from the east and the Miracle guy knew that very well

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by talk2percy(m): 12:33pm On May 19, 2018
What does she expect before? Of course what started in the toilet will end in the toilet. So for her gullible mind Miracle will marry her?? grin grin was that why she speedily dump her guy grin girls and their mosquito brain eh...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by liver123(m): 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
I so like it. Yeye girl that cannot think twice before jumping into a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On May 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The bittttcch Nina left his boyfriend that helped her and supported her to get to the useless BBN and left him and started gagging on the miracle Guy's dik, dumped his goof boyfriend for Miracle and you think the Miracle guy will want to have anything serious with such girl? which guy in his senses will want such chameleon? and now this punk is crying murder when she was just given a taste of her own medicine hahahaha.
What goes around comes around : Justin Timberlake
Gbam, no need to talk much, l have this special post for Nina, she should take it to the bank and cash it, it is 45 million dollars grin

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by babooshka: 12:42pm On May 19, 2018
OneSentence:
where are all those nl babes that were saying it's OK for her to dump Collins cos she has seen better. some even put up memes of her prayers been answered or something like that...moving from grass to grace and all that nonsense. u think a man who got u cheap, no ring and yet u gave him your most prized asset, you think such a man isn't wise enough to know that u r trash? nina pls move on to the next dic.k, your time with this one is up...he's not the first that has had u and as you've been dumped more will still have u...this is just the average story of the Nigerian girl...one dic.k to another all in the name of bf or getting better...
tho I agree with u dat he got her cheap, and there's no way a real nigger would stay with such a disloyal girl, I do not like d thinking dat sleeping with a guy is giving him her most prized asset; a girl should be able 2 offer much more than sex. Her brain should be more highly prized.

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
adfuckate or pimpp.
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by thunderbabs: 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Lol.... So, nina believed coz of quickies in that God forsaken show, she becomes his girlfriend or wife shocked

That girl should go back to the village undecided

Collins be laffing hard now, yelling na God catch am grin

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by dominique(f): 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Onisokuso1:

Hw did he use her to gain relevance . Oh , Nina was then a star that would boost Miracle's chances or it was even the other way round . Nina lasted on that show all because of miracle . At the final stage the vote would clearly show u wassup all the while when their fans had to choose between the duo angry .

Ur girl is as dumb as Bleep . A bitch she reminds me of . Would appreciate if u can help me tell her angry

We all watched how he floated around the house in mute mode for the first four weeks in the show. He never contributed to any task or intelligent conversation in the house. If not for his house relationship with Nina, he would have been more like a house decor and kicked out in the opening weeks. He knows having sex in the house will be to his advantage because its the female that gets slut shamed at the end while the male gets hailed.

If Nina is a bitch, then Miracle is a dog. We must not slut shame one and leave the other out. To make matters worse, he's a gigolo as well- an old woman's plaything. You can only call Nina dumb because you have never heard Miracle speak; zero substance, zero intellect. If he were female, Nina will be like Einstein compared him.

8 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by kenzysmith: 12:50pm On May 19, 2018
boss1310:
Nina dumped herself when she keeps saying in the presence of miracle and the viewers that their relationship will not go beyond the house cos she have a boyfriend called Collins.now she can't have Collins for the obvious cheating neither will she have miracle for undermining their relationship
guy I swear u get brain we dey reason alike

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by isaacsegun(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2018
roarik:
karma is a Bitch.the God of Collins is working well
pretty you
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by marvelyole(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2018
I so much fucking love [color=#000000][/color]KAMA!!!
I wish Rita's husband does this to her as well... You go love a babe, she go leave you because ur turn never reach.... Happy for my guy Collins and Miracle, this is a big lesson to them girls lol

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by goodluck50: 12:59pm On May 19, 2018
grin am not surprise ooo
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Maket: 1:00pm On May 19, 2018
Your causes cannot even cross your roof. Miracle helps Nina to get to the final yet you people are not grateful to him. If it's because of the sex, please ask Nina if she didn't enjoy it. UN-BEHALF OF NINA'S FAMILY, MIRACLE THANK YOU.
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Mires: 1:04pm On May 19, 2018
PrettySleek:
Senior advocate of Nigeria grin have u ever heard of karma? Karma is big bad bitch! Now the dumper has become the dumpee cheesy typical example of when God decides to punish somebody. People should learn to stick with ones that struggled with them at the beginning. Collins loved her before she even went into the bbn house, she enter finish, Collins turn small boy for her eye. I don't pity her o, it's girls like this that make guys see us finish. angry

This babe is always talking sense. I wish ...
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
Shush!! Keep quiet. Nothing will happen. They both used each other and both benefited from each other.
What's it with some Nigerian girls and victim mentality?

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
babooshka:
tho I agree with u dat he got her cheap, and there's no way a real nigger would stay with such a disloyal girl, I do not like d thinking dat sleeping with a guy is giving him her most prized asset; a girl should be able 2 offer much more than sex. Her brain should be more highly prized.
u r totally right bruv but when the brain isn't Nina's strong point what else can one say is her strong point?
not all girls have what's inbtw their legs as their strongest selling point or asset but someone like nina? well...
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:

We all watched how he floated around the house in mute mode for the first four weeks in the show. He never contributed to any task or intelligent conversation in the house. If not for his house relationship with Nina, he would have been more like a house decor and kicked out in the opening weeks. He knows having sex in the house will be to his advantage because its the female that gets slut shamed at the end while the male gets hailed.

If Nina is a bitch, then Miracle is a dog. We must not slut shame one and leave the other out. To make matters worse, he's a gigolo as well- an old woman's plaything. You can only call Nina dumb because you have never heard Miracle speak; zero substance, zero intellect. If he were female, Nina will be like Einstein compared him.
u r right but unfortunately it's the women that suffer more from things like this and there's nothing u can do about it other than to urge and beg people to slut-shame miracle as well as nina. I know it's painful as a lady to see only nina suffer for what they both did. unfortunately that's the way th world is. so as a woman u have two choices. either be careful about how u live your life cos men aren't abused for this as much as women are or live like nina and when the insults come u can cry for miracle to be insulted too

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
Chi59:
Shush!! Keep quiet. Nothing will happen. They both used each other and both benefited from each other.
What's it with some Nigerian girls and victim mentality?
don't mind them o
it's paining her that miracle is getting all the accolades and she's been used an handed over to the next one
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by enonche85(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2018
All those mumus supporting Nina are the reason why buhari might win election next year again!.

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by GuntersChain(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2018
lol, you think is kelvin and elizabeth era. cee c would have won, if she had kept her anger in check. 2019 set will be planning on how to bleep on live tv so they can win. kudos to kelvin, uti, karen and efe.

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by OgogoroNo2: 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
Wait o...is it by force ni? abeg park well jare
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Ginaz(f): 1:17pm On May 19, 2018
Jesus!!! But I thank God I am not related to Nina. I would have given her the beating Of her life and remove foolishness from her head with several knocks.

You know you have a boyfriend, you kept calling his name left right and centre. But the same mouth you would used to kiss miracle and romance him without no feeling of guilt or remorse that you have a boyfriend watching you on live TV.

Seriously this is so so sick.

Is she this dumb or she was just lacking common sense? What is making me angry is not that she slept with miracle but how she would call Collin's name up and down, but still go And have sexxx with miracle in the night. Jesus!!!! I got shivers just thinking about it.

And she said she has only had sex with Collins just twice cos sex is painful for her. She doesn't sex much this and that. But miracle was doing miraculous work everyday with her under the covers of the bed. I Can't count how many times that gigolo must have used her to his satisfaction.

I knew from day one he is a pretender, that boy miracle. I said it in the BBN# thread but they called me a hater.
Thank God for Collins... . Nina is a foool.... And miracle is a gigolo. They both fit each other.

3 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Tracyvictoria(f): 1:17pm On May 19, 2018
She was not sensible enough to tell the difference between 'true love' and 'big brother naija love'....Now she would be saying "had i known".She just threw a guy who would have stood by her through thick and thin,a very supportive guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by enonche85(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
dominique:

Nina fan spotted!... cheesy cheesy grin grin

She got served the same dish she served Collins na!

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by enonche85(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
talk2percy:
What does she expect before? Of course what started in the toilet will end in the toilet. So for her gullible mind Miracle will marry her?? grin grin was that why she speedily dump her guy grin girls and their mosquito brain eh...

Stop insulting mosquitoes abeg!, dey get sense sad
how many times do u slap ur sef b4 killing one?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.