Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 (28191 Views)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / How To Apply For Fully-Funded Stanford University Africa MBA Scholarship / Apply For Fully-funded Open University Commonwealth Scholarships, UK 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:31pm On May 20, 2018
After filling it, how do you convert to Roman numerals or Arabic according to the form ?
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Ezilytina(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2018
BestInformation:

A friend applied for this same scholar through myschool.ng website. He received an email to complete the registration. So it’s real

Please can you connect me to that your friend I want to ask him or her somethings
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Austileo: 3:36pm On May 20, 2018
MY SSCE IS NOT COMPLETE.DUE TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM I CANT FURTHER.PLS ANYONE WITH HELPFUL IDEA 07060419053
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Chi133(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
Please if you are done with School, which column are you to fill,the undergraduate or the postgraduate. it seems confusing.

Fill it and send to Email: ryugaku@jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp[/quote]
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Infidan(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
What is the requirement to apply
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 20, 2018
Chi133:
Please if you are done with School, which column are you to fill,the undergraduate or the postgraduate. it seems confusing.

Fill it and send to Email: ryugaku@jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp

Postgraduate
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by akeentech(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
Chi133:

Fill it and send to Email: ryugaku@jimu.kyushu-u.ac.jp

At your age

1 Like

Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2018
akeentech:

At your age

grin grin gringrin grin
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 4:44am On May 21, 2018
akeentech:

At your age
hmm, bro why u cast am like this na?
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Patriot9: 8:43am On May 21, 2018
naijatatafo:
The Kyushu University, Japan is calling for applications for its Fully-Funded Friendship Scholarship Program which is offered to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the institution.

This scholarship aims to foster the nation’s future leaders, maintain good relations with Kyushu University, and play the role of point of contact to cultivate joint research and bring in external capital depending on their course or career after graduation.

The Scholarship Details:
Application Deadline: 31st May 2018
Eligible Countries: International (Accept Applications Worldwide)
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate

The Scholarship Eligibility:
please is it aplplicable to poly graduates?
Applicants must be International students
Applicants must be in urgent need of financial assistance

How To Apply:
Applicants will apply online. Click here to apply online - Fully-Funded Friendship Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Patriot9: 8:43am On May 21, 2018
naijatatafo:
The Kyushu University, Japan is calling for applications for its Fully-Funded Friendship Scholarship Program which is offered to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the institution.

This scholarship aims to foster the nation’s future leaders, maintain good relations with Kyushu University, and play the role of point of contact to cultivate joint research and bring in external capital depending on their course or career after graduation.

The Scholarship Details:

please is it aplplicable to poly graduates?

How To Apply:
Applicants will apply online. Click here to apply online - Fully-Funded Friendship Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018
please is it applicable to polytechnic graduate
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by prudentkolly(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2018
Can someone pls share me the PDF form of the university

1 Like

Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2018
Patriot9:
please is it applicable to polytechnic graduate

Yes. HND
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2018
prudentkolly:
Can someone pls share me the PDF form of the university

Download it from the website.
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Smartlife(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2018
naijatatafo:

Please are we to send those files after filling them as a pdf file or an attached image in the mail
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Indomixx: 11:20am On May 21, 2018
naijatatafo:

The Scholarship Details:

How To Apply:
Bro please I don't know how to write in roman letter. how do I go about it??
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2018
Smartlife:

Please are we to send those files after filling them as a pdf file or an attached image in the mail

You downloaded a PDF file, so my advise is scan nd send as PDF

1 Like

Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by prudentkolly(m): 4:55am On May 22, 2018
naijatatafo:

pls share the school site
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Nobody: 5:05am On May 22, 2018
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by moonraker(m): 5:08am On May 22, 2018
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Smartlife(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2018
That scholarship is for five persons and moreover I received the mail from the school that they have seen that this news have been on the local blogs in Nigeria and some informations are wrong
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by sKeetz(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2018
This scholarship is more like an exchange program. It's jut for 2 semesters and its limited to 5 people.
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by Patriot9: 12:05pm On May 22, 2018
naijatatafo:

Yes. HND
as an HND graduate, should i fill the UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL or POSTGRADUATE LEVEL
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by yusufhaji(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2018
Smartlife:
That scholarship is for five persons and moreover I received the mail from the school that they have seen that this news have been on the local blogs in Nigeria and some informations are wrong
what are u insinuating?
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by SaintUlot: 3:05pm On May 22, 2018
Smartlife:

But all this are not stated on the website
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by engrkaz(m): 3:38pm On May 22, 2018
Fake news

Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by SaintUlot: 6:00pm On May 22, 2018
engrkaz:
Fake news

I just confirmed myself that the information is fake and the scholarship is only meant for 5 students. What a waste of precious time
Re: Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 by moonraker(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2018
Told you all. No one listened... lol Nigerians and awoof. Yall niggurs didnt even bother to check whats up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi / Future Leaders International School Kaduna Closed For Violating Quarantine Order / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue Is Out On Www.jamb.org.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.