Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo (30072 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Borno State[photos] / Why Attacks On Vice President Osinbajo Are Unreasonable - By Kurtis Adigba / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by dequeenishere: 7:52am On May 19, 2018
Ibrofem:
Failed state undecided undecided
Shebi u know the definition of failure sha. Ode!

1 Like

Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Marcel6070(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
Babygiwa:
Warm and colourful Airport reception for the Vice President, His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, on his arrival in Enugu for the launch of N - Power Build (Automobile) programme of the Federal Government, aimed at imparting technical and vocational skills to the youth to create employment and make them self-reliant, holding at ANAMCO Training Institute, Emene, Enugu.

"I just love Enugu State" and "it is always a great joy to be in Enugu State because each time we come here or even when we are passing through, we are given a very warm and friendly welcome. ...my personal warm friendship with my friend and brother, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is of great value to me", says the Vice President.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis
lipsrsealed
Babygiwa:
Warm and colourful Airport reception for the Vice President, His Excellency, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, on his arrival in Enugu for the launch of N - Power Build (Automobile) programme of the Federal Government, aimed at imparting technical and vocational skills to the youth to create employment and make them self-reliant, holding at ANAMCO Training Institute, Emene, Enugu.

"I just love Enugu State" and "it is always a great joy to be in Enugu State because each time we come here or even when we are passing through, we are given a very warm and friendly welcome. ...my personal warm friendship with my friend and brother, Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is of great value to me", says the Vice President.

Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by sinola(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
Babygiwa:

dont be deceived mr pastor...all these crowd are rented for your information.
The real Enugu state indigenes i know would never leave his business to come and see APC men and their cohorts

1 Like

Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:07am On May 19, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
If your vice president is an unknown entity,then you are an illiterate living in the village..#bigot#

He said the truth, you and i know that this crowd was hired, most of them are students who are looking for money to feed themselves in school grin

Are you trying to tell me that all of a sudden they developed a special kind of feeling for Osibanjo and APC?

This is politics oga, the governor definitely want something and need to play his card well.
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Rotty1234: 8:11am On May 19, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
If your vice president is an unknown entity,then you are an illiterate living in the village..#bigot#
You see what weeds has done to u.
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Charly68: 8:12am On May 19, 2018
The old big four cities in Nigeria: Lagos,Ibadan,Kaduna & Enugu...then we had healthy rivalry ,Cocoa house,Independence Building & Arewa house ...what do we have today ? Evil competitions on who owns this and that ..
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Livi2020(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2018
Igwe onyioha Nwanjoku.....i sight you.
Well done sir....
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by goodvision12(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2018
Take this message to Ngige and tell him that nothing for Apc in the south east come 2019 election
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by TinuoyeSaid(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2018
Greatttt
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Rich96: 9:48am On May 19, 2018
Luizville:
In less than two minutes, a handshake occcured.
With the VP.
Now this is a goal

Oba of ndigo grin
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by jeroba1(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2018
fail government
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by omoelerin1: 10:40am On May 19, 2018
See as biafrans gather to bow for and greet an afonja
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by farem: 11:08am On May 19, 2018
Nig47Greatness:
If your vice president is an unknown entity,then you are an illiterate living in the village REMOTE CAVE ..#bigot#

Fixed
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2018
Some people get time oh
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by lloyds(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2018
To do Nigerian politics and still be a pastor, only God can understand.

It's a lot
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2018
He's loved by all.
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by brightalo17: 1:33am On May 20, 2018
gidgiddy:
I don't see what is so spectacular about this. The Governor of Enugu used state funds to hire people to give the vice president a welcome.

Or is anyone deceiving themselves that all these people came to the airport because of the 'incredible love' they have for an unknown entity in Igbo land such as Osibanjo?
Whatever.
Re: See How Enugu State Wellcomed Vice President Osinbajo by Henri8: 7:59am On May 20, 2018
And why is Ugwuanyi always on agbada sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 71st Birthday: See Throwback Photos / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.