Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread (950 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by TheUbermensch: 2:10am On May 19, 2018
Yea I created this thread because I noticed there wasn't anyone before now and it's funny because Nokia 2 has been around for quite a while still it has no discussion thread.

The aim of this thread, as the name implies, is to discuss all about the Nokia 2. For example issues you might be facing, how to turn a particular feature on or off, or just general questions about the device.

So all Nokia 2 users should do well to contribute.
Re: Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by Unseen(m): 2:36am On May 19, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Yea I created this thread because I noticed there wasn't anyone before now and it's funny because Nokia 2 has been around for quite a while still it has no discussion thread.

The aim of this thread, as the name implies, is to discuss all about the Nokia 2. For example issues you might be facing, how to turn a particular feature on or off, or just general questions about the device.

So all Nokia 2 users should do well to contribute.

There have been other threads on Nokia 2, but not actually a discussion thread. Users should come and tell us how SLOW the phone is
Re: Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by HeyCorleone(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2018
Unseen:

There have been other threads on Nokia 2, but not actually a discussion thread. Users should come and tell us how SLOW the phone is

As slow as the Camon CX.

No jokes.
Re: Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
gud u created ds thread,am a bonafide owner of Nokia 2,nd am enjoying d device,dia ar sm couple of guys dat use it here also,if u chk most of my posts,i do contribute so much to Nokia 2 discussion
Re: Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by Unseen(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2018
HeyCorleone:

As slow as the Camon CX.

No jokes.

How slow is Camon CX, because I have never used a chinko phone.

Besides, you don't expect a phone of 1GB ram not to be slow for power users.

If you use the phone lightly like running only browsers and WhatsApp..... It should be fast enough

1 Like

Re: Nokia 2 Official Discussion Thread by HeyCorleone(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2018
Unseen:

How slow is Camon CX, because I have never used a chinko phone.

Besides, you don't expect a phone of 1GB ram not to be slow for power users.

If you use the phone lightly like running only browsers and WhatsApp..... It should be fast enough

Then I think it would be Pure insanity for anyone to buy the phone and want to overload it with games and apps.

(1) (Reply)

Before Vs Now - What Has Changed? / How Dent App Works / Oneplus 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.