Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother (35171 Views)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by onatisi(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2018
This is why I always tell people to make hay while the sun shines , never assume that the opportunities available today will be there tomorrow, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME TO ANYBODY, take advantage today of what you have and don't procrastinate.
If aishat hadn't taken advantage of the opportunity that came across her then and became a Canadian citizen ,maybe she would have been begging for money on NTA or channels tv

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by fortune1968: 7:59am On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
women are trying these days
SOME or A FEW women are trying these days ......
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:09am On May 19, 2018
Metaphorically:
Well ELDER brother, you can now be the breadwinner.

U no get lakaye. Elemu
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Charly68: 8:16am On May 19, 2018
What a great testimony.. RIP omoge campus
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Nobody: 8:30am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Meloshi post=67682204][/quote]

I call this integrity. God bless Lola Alao and her team.

Rip to the dead.

This is the first time I would see such transparency: We do not beg for money!

Even in death, her friends , and colleagues help keep her honor. Wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by RexKexMilannn(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2018
mhizenugu:
Rest in peace cry
Erm...... What's up? cool
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by tolufase: 9:14am On May 19, 2018
May Allah forgive her shortcomings and make Jannah Firdaus her final abode.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by petitejolie(f): 9:22am On May 19, 2018
What of her ex husband is he dead too? I hope dis her family members re well to do on dier own now cos d next tin is to strip d children off dier mother's assets if she had any here. They shud please not return those kids to Nigeria. Leave dem in Canada. Most times friends re more trust worthy Dan family especially dis one dat her mum and dad av been long gone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Reference(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2018
holubee21:
Just imagine,no single benefit has ever come from this crazy Nigeria....If Canadian Govt cud a provision for the dead o so how much more the livings. Am in a wrong country

It is the people and their resources. The government is the aggregate of the people of any country. Government collects from all and distributes to form their social umbrella. Africans and Nigerians in particular are more self centered, their social umbrella rarely exceeding their extended families.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Funkybabee(f): 10:05am On May 19, 2018
Rip Aishat,but why would u hide this, nobody is above a tribulations it's just God favour that we are receiving..

U would have say it out maybe people would have help more, May God console ur family..
Such a great talent

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On May 19, 2018
Reference:

It is the people and their resources. The government is the aggregate of the people of any country. Government collects from all and distributes to form their social umbrella. Africans and Nigerians in particular are more self centered, their social umbrella rarely exceeding their extended families.

Thank you jare,All what Africans believe most is to help their family alone which keep affects us not to be great like them.even they may not bear any kid till their death but they will work hard for the sake of others children particularly for the growth of their country..

Haaa blacks
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:12am On May 19, 2018
Rip dear. imagine Canadian government taking care of the burial anyone that has lived in abroad will definitely believe that Nigeria is a shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2018
Hard to believe I won't be seeing her in movies anymore. RIP.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Krafty006: 10:58am On May 19, 2018
some would rather die than seek help....rip
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by israelmao(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
It"s a debt owed by everyone ,no debt pardon or remission it must be paid.World is full of vanity,world is fading away COME TO JESUS,NOW IS THE DAY OF SALVATION NOT THE NEXT MINUTE OR TOMORROW!Sincere condolences to friends and family.

1 Like

Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by GrammarCheck: 11:18am On May 19, 2018
Please how do I get Canadian citizenship?
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by GrammarCheck: 11:19am On May 19, 2018
Reference:

But if she was an American citizen, the government would not bury her.

Canada is just awesome
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by israelmao(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Please how do I get Canadian citizenship?

So the person that died doesn't really matter to you.Why this insensitivity and this question at this mournful period for her fans,friends and family?
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by GrammarCheck: 11:27am On May 19, 2018
israelmao:

So the person that died doesn't really matter to you.Why this insensitivity and this question at this mournful period for her fans,friends and family?

Which question should I ask again when they have told us how she died? They said she is a Canadian citizen. I'm interested in becoming one. If you don't have a response, just start your jalopy and move along
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by israelmao(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Which question should I ask again when they have told us how she died? They said she is a Canadian citizen. I'm interested in becoming one. If you don't have a responsye, just start your jalopy and move along

I was not wrong after all.No atom of sympathy.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 19, 2018
fortune1968:
SOME or A FEW women are trying these days ......

Loser. kpele.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by GrammarCheck: 2:23pm On May 19, 2018
israelmao:

I was not wrong after all.No atom of sympathy.

Will my sympathy bring her back?

She has played her part in the circle of life, and she is at peace where she is, infact she is in a better place. So why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by israelmao(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=GrammarCheck post=67694938]

Will my sympathy bring her back?

She has played her part in the circle of life, and she is at peace where she is, infact she is in a better place. So why are you crying more than the bereaved? [/quote

Your sympathy will never bring her back neither your tears, of course but rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn that one of things that makes human being unique from other creatures.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Morayo1306: 3:54pm On May 19, 2018
Continue to rest beautiful.
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by GrammarCheck: 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=israelmao post=6769l5380][/quote]

Ok I yaff heard you.

I'm mourning with them.

Still don't know how to become Canadian citizen
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 19, 2018
RexKexMilannn:
Erm...... What's up? cool
um, nothing much, you?
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by popsyleo1: 7:58pm On May 19, 2018
Is over rip
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by RexKexMilannn(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
mhizenugu:
um, nothing much, you?
Nothing much, too.... save being expectant for your response. wink
Re: Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother by BiafraIShere(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

Nigeria too will do likewise nah
Sure, mass burial you mean by digging a big hole and using earth moving equipment to shove the dead bodies in and thereafter cover them with laterite? Like it is done with victims of fulani herdsmen terrorists all over the middle belt cry cry Shit hole country! God bless Canada and all the countries that value human beings but PLEASE GOD, SCATTER ALL THE WORTHLESS AND SHITHOLE COUNTRIES WHERE CATTLE ARE MORE VALUED THAN HUMANS angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.