Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

#Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. (4117 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:09am On May 19, 2018
I saw this cartoon depicting IGP Idris famous "Transmission" message on social media this morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Oladipo1166(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2018
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by three: 9:07am On May 19, 2018
Jokes apart if you know this man personally please get him to a doctor, he needs at the very least an MRI....

14 Likes

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by superemmy(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2018
By the Time this IGP will leave office, I pray he should be held responsible for every illicit & lethargic gestapo event across the country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by biafrasun: 9:49am On May 19, 2018
transmission IG would knock engine

3 Likes

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:36am On May 19, 2018
The people Buhari is surrounded with undecided

An illiterate surrounded with illiterates

No wonder the Nigerian economy is the way it is.

10 Likes

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Mobsync(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
I don't know why that man is still the IG.

He has disrespected the president and the senate and cannot read a speech. Yet, he is still the IG.

Is the presidency watching this at all?

Btw, I have iPhone 6s for sale. https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale

1 Like

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by yarimo(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
The people Buhari is surrounded with undecided

An illiterate surrounded with illiterates

No wonder the Nigerian economy is the way it is.
thank God you are female if not undecided embarassed
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by bennyann: 2:28pm On May 19, 2018
Is there a way we can reflect the gravity of this instead of the jokes?

This is a serious national issue that needs immediate attention.
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
three:
Jokes apart if you know this man personally please get him to a doctor, he needs at the very least an MRI....

This is what I’ve been telling people.

He was having a medical condition during that speech. Guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by THUNDER4real(m): 6:27pm On May 19, 2018
Transmission and transmission...blame it on the glasses.
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by sloopyy: 6:29pm On May 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

This is what I’ve been telling people.

He was having a medical condition during that speech. Guaranteed.

You might be right with that, it doesn’t look so ordinary or like an error.
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 19, 2018
sloopyy:

You might be right with that, it doesn’t look so ordinary or like an error.

Regardless of how putridly corrupt we are as a nation, there's no way any Nigerian will reach the status of IGP without the ability to read a speech.

Quick story.

Many years ago on a very high-temperature Texas summer month with temps over 120 degrees, not sure what possessed me to drop the top of my MG B. I was okay on the freeway but something curiously started happening once I reach city streets and started getting caught in traffic.

I started seeing things. The traffic lights started dancing, the pedestrians started walking backwards, and the roadway turned into a swimming pool.

That day was when I understood heat stroke and panic attack.

1 Like

Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Olibboy: 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
no idea
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Mustack: 1:13am On May 20, 2018
We miss patiece Jonathan now this another hit banger for apc
Re: #Transmission: Cartoon Depicting IGP Idris "Transmission" Message Now Trending. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:41am On May 20, 2018
yarimo:
thank God you are female if not undecided embarassed
I would have liked your comment maybe it would have made you happy.

Cause since you swallowed the truth PILL, I noticed you have being very bitter tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. / See The Price Of Fuel In All Neighboring Nigerian Countries / World Class Correctional Center Built In Osogbo- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.