Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 (3416 Views)

Germany And Nigeria Population In 1980 Compared To Now / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Alejoc(m): 7:16am On May 19, 2018
Hey shocked embarassed

If only photos can talk grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by sarrki(m): 7:18am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Nope bro cool

You remember one of my early post on Nairaland?

That southeast will be at the forefront campaigning for Pmb in 2019 ?

It’s happening already

You will also campaign for Pmb fully before election
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by evil1: 7:19am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin No be when you get Bachelor Degree before you go get Masters? grin BMC Crew grin

lol .... ee cum dey like say we no go school... even market woman know the procedure to get masters degree

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Chuksonyeike: 7:20am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

You remember one of my early post on Nairaland?

That southeast will be at the forefront campaigning for Pmb in 2019 ?

It’s happening already

You will also campaign for Pmb fully before election
how exactly is it happening? What percentage of SE people support Buhari?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by sarrki(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

how exactly is it happening? What percentage of SE people support Buhari?

The real people on ground

Not paid online agents

People that believes in development they can visibly see
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by ITbomb(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2018
One week compulsory course na Masters?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Chuksonyeike: 7:51am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

The real people on ground

Not paid online agents

People that believes in development they can visibly see
Codeine at work

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by sarrki(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Codeine at work

By their name we know them

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by oneeast2: 8:08am On May 19, 2018
Heheheheheh..which masters? You mean MBA in Cow-herding? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by joudini(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2018
There is a difference between an academic degree and a short service course or certificate course in tertiary institutions. As I type now, there are various certificate courses ongoing in Unilag, upon completion, you are granted "certificates", not degrees. This distinction is understood by those in the academics.

Buhari lacked the prerequisite to enrol in the Nigerian Army because he was accepted with a "promissory note", from his principal. Buhari did not also attend the NDA but was a recruit in the Nigerian Army. His attendance at the War College was a short service course not an enrolment for an academic degree/ master.

Some of you clowns are getting laughed out here.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by GreyLaw(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2018
joudini:
There is a difference between an academic degree and a short service course or certificate course in tertiary institutions. As I type now, there are various certificate courses ongoing in Unilag, upon completion, you are granted "certificates", not degrees. This distinction is understood by those in the academics.

Buhari lacked the prerequisite to enrol in the Nigerian Army because he was accepted with a "promissory note", from his principal. Buhari did not also attend the NDA but was a recruit in the Nigerian Army. His attendance at the War College was a short service course not an enrolment for an academic degree/ master.

Some of you clowns are getting laughed out here.

Perhaps by Nigerian standards Buhari is qualified to be president. After all, he was a general in the army.

However, you know most of his supporters are daft, bigoted, and completely averse to reason.

Arguing with them is a waste of time.

Do they even know what a master's degree is?
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Nobody: 9:08am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Brigadier-General Muhammadu Buhari with the Commandant of the United States Army War College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Major-General DeWitt C. Smith Jnr., on completion of his Masters degree in Strategic Studies in 1980.
Receive sense.

Masters Degrees are awarded by academic institutions run by professors, not by security men with rifles. grin grin
Besides, can you show us his Bachelor's Degree ?

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy weyreypey iceberg3 itsmeaboki femi4 deji7

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by LZAA: 9:11am On May 19, 2018
immhotep:

Receive sense.

Masters Degrees are awarded by academic institutions run by professors, not by security men with rifles. grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy weyreypey iceberg3 itsmeaboki femi4 deji7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Nobody: 9:14am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:
Brigadier-General Muhammadu Buhari with the Commandant of the United States Army War College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, Major-General DeWitt C. Smith Jnr., on completion of his Masters degree in Strategic Studies in 1980.

am going for my PHD straight......

no need for jamb again.....waec or any first degreee

what is all this.

if buhari can do it.......i will even do it more better

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by joudini(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
GreyLaw:

Perhaps by Nigerian standards Buhari is qualified to be president. After all, he was a general in the army.

However, you know most of his supporters are daft, bigoted, and completely averse reason.

Arguing with them is a waste of time.

Do they even know what a master's degree is?

Let me tell you a story: I used to work in a private college of education. So, for some reason, there was an impromptu result verification. What happened later was amusing. There was a particular man who had a genuine Ph.d but his first degree was found to have been forged. His masters and PhD were genuine but his first degree was false. He was sacked.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by PointZerom: 9:21am On May 19, 2018
immhotep:

Receive sense.

That's his masters degree in failure and stupidity. Remenber that he failed all military exams.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Morbeta11(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin No be when you get Bachelor Degree before you go get Masters? grin BMC Crew grin

Tell them...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by GreyLaw(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2018
joudini:

Let me tell you a story: I used to work in a private college of education. So, for some reason, there was an impromptu result verification. What happened later was amusing. There was a particular man who had a genuine Ph.d but his first degree was found to have been forged. His masters and PhD were genuine but his first degree was false. He was sacked.

Of course!

In fact, usually, his post-graduate degrees will be revoked if the universities he attended get to know.

If we are even to get things right in this country, should a man who, through a military coup, sacked a genuinely elected civilian government, be elected as president?

In Nigeria things are not done properly.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Nobody: 9:39am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
And na person wey get WASC dey go get bachelor degree.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by PFRB: 9:55am On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Wailers with confusion

NDA equals University in military line

You are the one that equaled it.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by sarrki(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2018
PFRB:

You are the one that equaled it.

Seek knowledge young man
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by sarrki(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2018
immhotep:

Receive sense.

I pray you don’t have high blood pressure

Ontop Pmb case
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Ontop Pmb case
Wait let me ask Ortom

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy buhariguy weyreypey iceberg3 itsmeaboki femi4 deji7 bamoski4real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by PointZerom: 12:07pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Ontop Pmb case
Stop telling us ur condition.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by PointZerom: 12:08pm On May 19, 2018
sarrki:

Ontop Pmb case
Stop telling us ur condition.
Re: Picture Of President Buhari At Completion Of His Masters In America 1980 by SternProphet: 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Anybody who says Buhari has only NEPA Bill, the inferiority complex, hatred, fear, idiocy and stupidity will be permanent. Any cause that depends on lies is inferior and will be marked with failure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Names Of Nigerian Drug Dealers Jailed In Saudi Arabian Prisons / South South What Wrong With Some Of You? / Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.