Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good (772 Views)

The Role Of An N-power Beneficiary Is So Much More. / See An N-power Applicant's Acceptance Letter / We Ran Into Ndubisi Anadi, An N-agro Volunteer At The @msmeclinicsng. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by npowerng: 12:47pm On May 19, 2018
Williams Nwaeze, is an N-Power Build Automobile trainee. He says so far; so good. He says N-Power Build has transformed his life because he can now do what he thought he couldn't do. The monthly stipend is also helping him to pay his bills. He's proud of the Government.

#NPowerBuildFormalLaunch
#NPowerBuild

Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by BabaGrinz(m): 1:24pm On May 19, 2018
npowerng:
Williams Nwaeze, is an N-Power Build Automobile trainee. He says so far; so good. He says N-Power Build has transformed his life because he can now do what he thought he couldn't do. The monthly stipend is also helping him to pay his bills. He's proud of the Government.

#NPowerBuildFormalLaunch
#NPowerBuild
N-power automobile trainee in whch state please because i'm yet to recieve any news regarding the delay of registration in kaduna
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by npowerng: 2:21pm On May 19, 2018
BabaGrinz:
N-power automobile trainee in whch state please because i'm yet to recieve any news regarding the delay of registration in kaduna

Are you saying you have not started training yet?
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by BabaGrinz(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2018
npowerng:

Are you saying you have not started training yet?
yes and there is no news about what is going on
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by weldersmind(m): 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
what is happening to our payment in Delta state (Nbuild). I have not been paid any stipend since inception. I struggle to go to my place of deployment and sometimes I don't have any penny to go. please what can be done?
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by npowerng: 12:24am On May 23, 2018
BabaGrinz:
yes and there is no news about what is going on

Are you sure, You are not mistaking on the training center, Kindly go to the training center take a picture and post it on any of our social media pages and attach your complaint.
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by npowerng: 12:25am On May 23, 2018
weldersmind:
what is happening to our payment in Delta state (Nbuild). I have not been paid any stipend since inception. I struggle to go to my place of deployment and sometimes I don't have any penny to go. please what can be done?

What sign is showing on your NPVN platform?
Re: Williams Nwaeze, Is An N-power Build Automobile Trainee. He Says So Far; So Good by BabaGrinz(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2018
npowerng:

Are you sure, You are not mistaking on the training center, Kindly go to the training center take a picture and post it on any of our social media pages and attach your complaint.
no i m not mistaking on the training .plse whr is your office located in kaduna maybe that is whr i can get the information i need.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Employ Yourself / Admin Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.