Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,326 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. (478 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. by nohitch: 1:09pm On May 19, 2018
*****Modified*****

Hey there, before you continue to read this post, pause for a second and ask yourself “what is the reason for my not making a dime on clickbank?”

Now, take a look at the image attached below…… now come back and continue reading..

You see making money on clickbank or any other platform is simple and complex……

I’ll explain……..

You see earning on the internet, revolves around just three things: the right product, the right market and the right advertising method. On the other hand, earning is complex if you get the Three Rs wrong.

So to say, the three major reasons many of us fail to make enough earnings on clickbank (with affiliate marketing as a whole) are:

>> Right Market: One problem with affiliate marketers is that they get good products but sell in the wrong markets..how? On clickbank and other affiliate marketing platforms, imagine an affiliate marketer promoting how to construct homemade power generator to USA residents. You’ll only end up making nothing.

>> Right Product: there are a specific type of products that as an affiliate marketer you should focus on and there are some types of products you should run away from. Most products known as evergreen products that are said to thrive in any weather: example of such products are health related products, relationship or sex related products and make money online products.. true but not in all cases. There are products you could promote that even if you stop promoting those products today, you’ll keep getting commission ns as far as you have been an affiliate for that product?

>>Right Advertising method: another problem many affiliate marketers face is the issue if advertising or promoting the products they are affiliates of. What do I mean? You are a Nigerian affiliate and you want to promote your products to the US audience..you decide to run facebook ads, forgetting that fb ads will burn your pockets because you are promoting to a foreign country US and with the new privacy policy breach of facebook, US residents tend to block and abhor facebook ads on their newsfeed, facebook ads will only make you spend more and earn less.

=======================================================================================================

1. How would you like to bypass the above hurdles on your journey of earning from clickbank?

2. How does making $500 or more in a two weeks or less sound to you?

3. How does promoting to the right audience without burning money on facebook ads, bing ads, google adwords or even blogs sound to you? Here is a shocker, do you know that most sales pages that you promote have pixels or cookies enabled on them by default? Imagine a scenario where I am promoting belly fat reduction products via facebook ads (that is to say when you see my ad on facebook and you click the link, you will immediately land on the affiliate product sales page) I am simply dashing out my hard earned traffic to the owner of the products…how? The cookies or pixels on his site will trap the traffic of my audience and they become his. Say I direct 2000 persons to the sales page, and I make 20 sales at $50 commission for each, at that point I’ll be making $1000 great right…but later if I want to repromote that product, I’ll have to go run ads again and I’ll end up spending more. As well, the owner of that site due to his installed cookies or pixels, he will have access to my traffic and sell to them without my gaining a single commission …..very bad huh? Haven’t you ever visited Jumia with your google chrome or firefox browser on pc and decided to check out that new Android device, new weave-on, that classy pair of shoes or new gaming laptop then later logged into facebook and noticed that the same stuffs you viewed on jumia suddenly appeared on your newsfeed on facebook as Jumia ads?
That is the power of pixels or cookies…

4. How does having the particular set of products that will cash you in big time sound to you…?

5. How does learning how to open a full and functioning clickbank account sound to you?

For a limited number of just 1,000 persons only, I have created a facebook group that handles and will teach you the above and more…

In fact the marketing strategy will brush your marketing skills and you can apply them in your area of business..

P.S you aren’t the only one reading this..just 1000 persons needed. The group already has more than 100 persons already waiting for the training to commence…

Take the bull by the horn, because this is the first of its kind…..

See the link to the facebook group here…https://web./cmlauncheracademy

See you on the inside..

Re: Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. by alterego17: 2:28pm On May 19, 2018
I hv a clickbank account so drop Ur whatsapp so we can chat on this...
Re: Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. by nohitch: 8:33pm On May 19, 2018
alterego17:
I hv a clickbank account so drop Ur whatsapp so we can chat on this...

if you need something, you'll go for it
Re: Three Reasons You Aren’t Making Money On Clickbank. by djbasket(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2018
Boss I have sent the request to join the group Pls accept my request, the name is enilolobo promise

(1) (Reply)

Vote Us For The Top 100 Emerging Smes. / In Need Of Every Suzuki For Hire Purchase / Africa’s Richest Man Aliko Dangote Donates 200 Houses To Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.