Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Importation Of London Used Laptops And Desktops Computers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Importation Of London Used Laptops And Desktops Computers (790 Views)

We Sell Laptops And Desktops In Bulk / Clean London Used Laptops/desktops For Sale / Laptops And Desktops Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of London Used Laptops And Desktops Computers by vilee(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2018
want to go into the business of importing London Used laptops, desktops computers and other ict accessories to Nigeria but the problem am having is that am new to this business.

Am in kaduna, I need information on how to go about it, please if you've useful information on this topic kindly whatsapp me on +2348062060371 or just reply me here.

Thank you[b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook 8440p Motherboard Needed / What Is Vulkanrt And Should You Remove It From Your Computer? / Slashes Price Of Web Designs, Provides Convenient Paying Parameters For Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.