Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Legend Of The Seeker - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legend Of The Seeker (4279 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) / Where Can I Download Legend Of The Seeker Tv Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legend Of The Seeker by isezuo: 10:15am On May 25, 2010
Hello House,

Please what is the latest about the above subject?
Is the Seasonn 3 out yet?
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by jfking2005(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2010
isezuo:

Hello House,

Is the Seasonn 3 out yet?

av u seen the last episode 22?

i ve not seen that and i felt it might end there??
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by obinna5000(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2010
Episode 22 of Season 2 aired on May 22 2010. Thats the season finale.
There are speculation going round that Legend of the Seeker has been canceled and a Season 3 will not be possible.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by isezuo: 2:33pm On May 26, 2010
I've actually watched it up to episode 30 -32 or so.
Just want to be sure if seasonIII is out.
That is why i dont like this series movies, the suspense and anxiety.
Abeg make dem do quik air the season III o!
Thanks for the responses tho.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by obinna5000(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2010
@isezuo
Well there are only two seasons so far. Season 1 has 22 episodes and Season 2 has 22 episodes as well.

I'm not sure if there's going to be a Season 3 because no date has been announced when Season 3 will start. Just pray it has not been canceled.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by jfking2005(m): 3:03pm On May 26, 2010
isezuo:

I've actually watched it up to episode 30 -32 or so.
Just want to be sure if seasonIII is out.
That is why i dont like this series movies, the suspense and anxiety.
Abeg make dem do quik air the season III o!
Thanks for the responses tho.

@Isezuo,

i guess you may be mixing it up with another serial, because this season 1 end 22 and season 2 may end 22 too.

but i havn't watch the last eps 22 anyway.

cheers
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Teaser4(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2010
The blood of Fold is the title of the season 3 of L0S,but it hasnt started.Any other series hotter than LOS
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by obinna5000(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2010
@Teaser4
"The Blood of Fold" is the title of the 3rd book for Legend of the seeker.

But do you know if there is going to be a Season 3 or is it getting canceled?
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by tomelistic(f): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2010
Legend Of the Seeker has ended, the season 3 has been cancelled cos of some reasons. u can google it to find the reason but the truth is legend of seeker has ended. miss the movie shaa.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Kennyblues(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2010
I have watched both seasons and season 2 got to episode 72 not 32 or 42. It ended where the stone of tears was used to seal the rifts after Richard lost his sight and the Keeper was defeated. So I guess season 3 would soon be out because the tyrant Darken Rahl is back on the face of earth tying to unleash another terror using the radar han of Sister Nikki who is currently a captive of Darken Rahl, So if you need any info on any of the season 2 episodes i can always narate them to you.

I love Clara, does anybody have an idea where and how to mee her
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by graychuks(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
hope you have not fallen in love with her cos she has been asked for grin
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by wizb: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2010
Great movie!
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Emmyk(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
Not kinda interested wif the film at s 1. But as time goes on, I was hmmm addicted to it undecided . Just finished watching s 2 'bout a month ago. WAIDING FOR S 3, ANYWAYS
;-D
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03am On Aug 22, 2010
[size=13pt]When I first heard about the TV series, I knew it was an adaptation of a book. At first, I didn't want to watch it thinking that the TV series is surely not as good as the book. Of course. Surprisingly it is charming and captivating to watch. It is like an addiction, you want to watch it again and again. grin

I like all the main cast. Craig Horner as Richard from my opinion is a good actor(hunk!haha) cheesy cheesy and Bridget Regan as Kahlan was doing a really good job as the confessor.

The wizard Zedd has a good sense of humour (kind of weird at first). I enjoyed the series so far.Can't wait for the next episodes. . . . smiley
[/size]
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2010
some adapts were from "The mummy".
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by martin12: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2010
hey this is one of good TV show I ever watched , Do you also love it, you can watch it at ,
http://www.moviesplanet.com/movies/38528/legend-of-the-seeker/links
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by ellagold(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2010
rICHARD is a sweetheart because no matter how much it hurts him and how many sacrifices he must make he always trys to do whats right no matter what. I really apreciate his ;

boldness and compassion
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
Pls can some1 narrate the story from when the seeker was first lured into the broken veil to the end of the season 2. I love the story. I've watched it over and over again witout getting tired
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Vieira(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
I love the books but hated this TV adaptation.

I felt it was too cheesy and only watched the first 3 and gave up.
Re: Legend Of The Seeker by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2010
grin grin
Vieira:

I love the books but hated this TV adaptation.

I felt it was too cheesy and only watched the first 3 and gave up.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Hates Chris! / Will Smith: The Pursuit Of Happyness / Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.