Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment (6167 Views)

Makinde Grants N25,000 For Workers, N15,000 For Pensioners In Oyo / Gridlock As Pensioners In Edo Protest Non-Payment Of Gratuities / Pensioners In Delta State Protest 30-Month Arrears, Block Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by Unlimited22: 4:48pm On May 19, 2018
Next up Nyesom Wike.
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by Bizzysmitty(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2018
Which day my state go do this kain thing. Na wa o
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by PhilipIdaghosa: 5:06pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
I have done verification with my dad several times. D last was last year at emotan on sapele road. It was biometric verification. So dude tell me were u got your "truth".

PhilipIdaghosa are we good now? If u want 2 engage in a discussion, feel free. Stop being petty

You are the one being petty @lexy. It is either you are one of the disgruntled Edo PDP people who are just out to paint white black, or your dad probably didnt follow the stipulated guideline.

FACTS:

The last verification cum payment of pensioners was not done at Emotan Hotel, and was not last year either as you claimed. Rather it was held this year from January 23 to 24 at Imaguero School Hall, Benin City.

My uncle was in batch 40, and he has been paid.

I got the news then still here on Nairaland, just like this one, and I passed it on to him and he followed it up.

Visit this link please, all lovers of truth in this forum;

https://www.nairaland.com/4303341/edo-state-verify-pay-arrears#64396813

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by lexy2014: 5:14pm On May 19, 2018
PhilipIdaghosa:

You are the one being petty @lexy. It is either you are one of the disgruntled Edo PDP people who are just out to paint white black, or your dad probably didnt follow the stipulated guideline.

FACTS:

The last verification cum payment of pensioners was not done at Emotan Hotel, and was not last year either as you claimed. Rather it was held this year from January 23 to 24 at Imaguero School Hall, Benin City.

I got the news then still here in Nairaland, just like this one, and I passed it on to him and he followed it up.

Visit this link all please, all lovers of truth in this forum;

I didn't say "emotan hotel" I just said "emotan" cause I didn't remember d name of d school hence I said on sapele road. U heard of verification but i participated in it as a next of kin so u can't tell me that I don't no what am saying. I still maintain my stand that u are being petty cause ur mention of me being a "disgruntled Edo PDP person" has absolutely nothing 2do with d discussion. If u wanted 2 inform me about something u think I didn't no, there were better ways of doing it cause in all my posts I didn't use any insultive or debasing words 2 make my point.

1 Like

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by PHIPEX(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2018
This is brilliant and should be emulated by other states. Enough of keeping the elderly in the sun as if they are writing Post UME. New solution to an age long challenge. Next should be ASUU, strike can not be the only solution to an issue.
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by lexy2014: 5:25pm On May 19, 2018
PhilipIdaghosa:

FACTS:

I got the news then still here on Nairaland, just like this one, and I passed it on to him and he followed it up.

Visit this link please, all lovers of truth in this forum;

I don't no when u became a pension verification expert 4d Edo state govt 2no what my dad did right or didn't do right. Like I mentioned earlier it was an electronic verification exercise where biometrics were taken and all documents physically assessed b4 being scanned and save in their system in my presence after which he was given an OK. So pls dude, try 2 pick ur words more carefully. Most times its best u ask questions b4 u draw conclusions about people u no nothing about. Its quite disrespectful

1 Like

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
if u have someone close 2u who is a pensioner, u will no that its just lies. D so called verification exercise has taken place several times. Its a never ending process of verification. D last one done last year entailed collecting work history, civil service documents, and biometrics of pensioners and their next of kin yet they are still asking 4 another verification.
Guy abeg shut and stop saying what you don't know my mum was verified March ending ( batch 41)she was pay two weeks ago. Even my mum's friend that was in batch 39 has also been paid next try and get your information right before saying what you don't know on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by chara019: 6:44pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
if u have someone close 2u who is a pensioner, u will no that its just lies. D so called verification exercise has taken place several times. Its a never ending process of verification. D last one done last year entailed collecting work history, civil service documents, and biometrics of pensioners and their next of kin yet they are still asking 4 another verification.

God bless you jare,my ma has been on this verification ish for a long time,only God knows what they are verifying.
from afar,people wey no know Obaseki go dey praise am.

1 Like

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by samsonoyarenua1: 6:54pm On May 19, 2018
How!!!, what did they say again..Henn...If I hear, mumu talk?... Governor Godiwin Obaseki is Good or what do you want to say, Bad things will catch up with you envy jealousy bad judas, if you are The Governor of Edo State and you are doing like Governor Godwin Obaseki, and some one says you are bad,what will you say,now just keep quiet and watch the good dids of Governor Godwin Obaseki now and if you say anything bad again, in your spirit and you know you do not say the truth and you do not agree with your mind, with the angel of truth, and you will be arested by your spirt and as God sees you, and if you are not ready, your spirit be destroyed by the daisies of your unfaithful thoughts now...
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by lexy2014: 8:24pm On May 19, 2018
Raptor15:
Guy abeg shut and stop saying what you don't know my mum was verified March ending ( batch 41)she was pay two weeks ago. Even my mum's friend that was in batch 39 has also been paid next try and get your information right before saying what you don't know on Nairaland
u talk like a kid. When I made my statement, did I insult u or did I insult anyone? If u want u 2 make ur point, can't u do it without being insultive? U sound as if u are d one paying d pension. Its really a shame d way some of think being on d internet is a license 2 talk 2 people d way u like. Pls learn some manners

1 Like

Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
I have done verification with my dad several times. D last was last year at emotan on sapele road. It was biometric verification. So dude tell me were u got your "truth".

PhilipIdaghosa are we good now? If u want 2 engage in a discussion, feel free. Stop being petty

I think Edo State is on new Pension scheme, I strongly recommend Annuity for your Old man. May he live long enough to enjoy the fruits of his labour.
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by lexy2014: 9:04pm On May 19, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

I think Edo State is on new Pension scheme, I strongly recommend Annuity for your Old man. May he live long enough to enjoy the fruits of his labour.
no problem. Tnx alot
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
no problem. Tnx alot

I will like to chat with you for better information. My contact is on my signature.
Re: Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
lexy2014:
no problem. Tnx alot

Hello fellow, may our old ones live long enough to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Under new pension scheme, there are two different ways available to pensioners to collect their pension after certain percentage has been given to them in lump sum.

1. Programme withdrawal
2. Annuity by licensed insurance companies.

It's left for the pensioners to decide which of the available plans they prefer, though both are okay but comes with some different features and benefits.

If you check through my posts on here, you will discover that I'm a real estate consultant and an Insurance Advisor and I represent best company in the industry.

I will like to chat you up for better information, so we can be able to present both options for old man and let him look into the one that suit his preference.

Likewise, as many that wanted to know more about both options.
My signature carry my contacts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Sacks Ebonyi PDP Caretaker Committee / OPC - Oduduwa People's Congress / Amadioha Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.