Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,737 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE (1239 Views)

SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry XLE Gray Color / SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Lexus GS 350 Silver Color / JUST CLEARED!!! 2008 Toyota Camry For Sale!!!Price Reduced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 4:37pm On May 19, 2018
• 2008 Toyota Camry

• Silver Color

• LE Trim

• Fabric Interior

• 4 Cylinder Engine

• Average Miles

• Alloy Wheels

• AM/FM CD (Single Disc)

• Tire Pressure Monitoring System

• Traction/Stability Control

• Ultra Low Emissions Vehicle

• Power Steering

• Asking Price: #2.7m

• Contact Calculusx on IG: calculusxautos
• Tel: 0809-638-5068
• BB Pin D8725988

Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculation(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin oooooooooh! Boy, see the hand work of mexican again ! !! !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
calculation:
grin grin grin grin grin oooooooooh! Boy, see the hand work of mexican again ! !! !!! grin grin grin grin

You don carry ur wahala come here again abi? You are free to invade my thread because I need the Traffic grin
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by Kingsoul1(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2018
Calculation, calculusx, both names have something in common.. Why won't he invade. cheesy
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by eherbal(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2018
calculusx:

You don carry ur wahala come here again abi? You are free to invade my thread because I need the Traffic grin
I smell a show off post.hope you're coming clean this time as I know your back ups are waiting for any kinda of Inquisition so they can attack.so, I'm the Guinea pig.you know the drill brah.VIN
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculation(m): 7:49pm On May 19, 2018
calculusx:

I can invade your thread since No buyer coming for your moto from nairaland, I see no wahala there. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by Emici: 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
Please avail us the VIN details.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by jodecibmw: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
Oga why you no invite me come this thread naa this ya behavior is totally not acceptable in this our new found and flourishing relationship.

Which guys are responsible for this purchase now bro, is it the Colombians??

Anyways what do I know am only helping like you suggested in increasing your traffic here. But wait a minute, boost traffic for who exactly in Nairaland, oh I get it for the demeanors I guess, ok you got my attention now, it might be a bumby ride so I suggest you belt up so you don't injure yaself.

This will continue until you do the needful and close out the outstanding BAD GANG evil in za oda thread..

Now be a good boy and respond accordingly cos we're still waiting and believe you me you don't wanna keep us waiting for to long, it won't be healthy for peace to reign.
calculusx:

Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by eherbal(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2018
jodecibmw:
Oga why you no invite me come this thread naa this ya behavior is totally not acceptable in this our new found and flourishing relationship.

Anyways what do I know am only helping like you suggested in increasing your traffic here. But wait a minute, boost traffic for who exactly in Nairaland, oh I get it for the demeanors I guess, ok you got my attention now, it might be a bumby ride so I suggest you belt up so you don't injure yaself.

This will continue until you do the needful and close out the outstanding BAD GANG evil in za oda thread..

Now be a good boy and respond accordingly cos we're still waiting and believe you me you don't wanna keep us waiting for to long, it won't be healthy for peace to reign.
make I park my jalopy for hia. I see a storm gathering grin
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2018
jodecibmw:

• Joblessness isn't good at all. If you are conversant here you will recognize the Pictures above.
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by jodecibmw: 4:38pm On May 20, 2018
Still the usual chest beating approach by an arrogant car dealer, there's actually no difference between inspiredAutos and yourself.

Imagine your response on nairaland full of blind and poor customer service relations, you need to learn how to get down from that your high horse to understand that no matter what you have to maintain courtesy at all times.
smh
calculusx:

• Joblessness isn't good at all. If you are conversant here you will recognize the Pictures above.
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2018
jodecibmw:
Still the usual chest beating approach by an arrogant car dealer, there's actually no difference between inspiredAutos and yourself.

Imagine your response on nairaland full of blind and poor customer service relations, you need to learn how to get down from that your high horse to understand that no matter what you have to maintain courtesy at all times.
smh

• Pot calling kettle black. grin The last thing I will ever do is to take what doesn't belong to me. I have conscience and contented with the little I have. So, NEVER ever in your life compare me with someone else.
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by jodecibmw: 5:41pm On May 20, 2018
Your character and attitude begs for attention that resembles that of inspiredAutos in that in the face of all the facts and evidences brought before him, he continued to avoid pertinent questions while being arrogant, pompous and beating chest up and down like you have been doing all these times.

You need to take a course on anger management and customer service relations. Also you need to know when it's time to get down from your supposed high horse to attend to salient issues.

You attracted the comparison to yourself it's your fault not mine not demeanors either, you brought this whole thing upon yourself yaself.

calculusx:

• Pot calling kettle black. grin The last thing I will ever do is to take what doesn't belong to me. I have conscience and contented with the little I have. So, NEVER ever in your life compare me with someone else.
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:39pm On May 20, 2018
jodecibmw:
Your character and attitude begs for attention that resembles that of inspiredAutos in that in the face of all the facts and evidences brought before him, he continued to avoid pertinent questions while being arrogant, pompous and beating chest up and down like you have been doing all these times.

You need to take a course on anger management and customer service relations. Also you need to know when it's time to get down from your supposed high horse to attend to salient issues.

You attracted the comparison to yourself it's your fault not mine not demeanors either, you brought this whole thing upon yourself yaself.

Thank you but 1 thing I will NEVER do is covetousness. I detest blemish and all I was doing was to correct that notion not chest beating.
Thanks for the advise anyway but you took my humour too far too just like I took yours far on Friday morning. It's settled anyway, come and buy Comfort on wheels grin
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
sengemenge
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2018
* Fabric Interior
Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Awé

Re: SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2008 Toyota Camry LE by calculusx(m): 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
SOLD

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sale, Money Needed To Clear Cars, 08toks Muscle / .. / Sold sold sold 1999 Toyota Haice Bus Selling @3.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.