Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Web Design - Are You Thinking Of Getting A Website? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Web Design - Are You Thinking Of Getting A Website? (602 Views)

Free Excel Point Of Sale (POS Template For Your Businesses) / The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Gogonaija Adventure In Nigeria Virtual Marketing Platform For Your Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design - Are You Thinking Of Getting A Website? by mickey5000(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2010
Are you thinking of getting a professional website for your business? A great website starts here.

Contact me now so we can talk about and get started on your website design project. 08029620538.

Price starts from N30,000 for up to 5 pages website

For custom offers, contact us to get started.

All website prices include 1-year Hosting and domain name.

If you want an eCommerce website, contact me to give us the basic details of what you need and the number of the product you would like to feature on the website so I can give you an accurate price.

We have designed over a thousand websites and have the experience to handle any kind of website and any feature you want on any website.
Contact now on 08029620538

The same phone number here is also for WhatApp, feel free to contact us anytime to ask anything or for support.

Below are screenshots to some of the websites we did.

CONTACT NOW SO WE GET STARTED

Yours faithful,
Michael Odega

Update: 21st October 2019

Re: Web Design - Are You Thinking Of Getting A Website? by mickey5000(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
Happy monday

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Crdeit Facility / Buy Grains From The North, Sell In The East; How Lucrative / I Need A Good Printer Repairer Or Technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.