Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon (6953 Views)

Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Yoclan: 7:08pm On May 19, 2018
DEALING WITH LUCIFARIAN NIGHT FARMERS BY DR. OLUKOYA - WRITTEN SERMON

This morning we have a very serious warfare section here. Men usually like peace, and most people pray to be able to live peaceable life.

But whether we like it or not, and whether we believe it or not, war has been declared against us and every believer is involve in one form of warfare or the other.

I want you to understand that Satan hates us and he is actively trying to destroy us. So, this is not a time to relax. This is the time to practice aggressive warfare, aggressive praying, aggressive reading of the word of God, aggressive holiness, so that you will be able to key in to the victory that the lord has won for us already. So we are going to deal with a specific area this morning and we have quite alot of prayers to pray.

I am looking unto what I call " DEALING WITH LUCIFARIAN NIGHT FARMERS", and it is good for you to be very attentive and to pray the prayers with all the holy madness you can gather.

DEALING WITH LUCIFARIAN NIGHT FARMERS
Many years ago, a man went to a church, it was a *Baptist* church. And he didn't enter too closely because he has never been to a church before; he sat somewhere close outside, he waited for them to finish their wedding and whatever they were doing, and he went home.

And he didn't think too much about what he had done, but at night, somebody tapped his feet on his bed. It was this short creatures, and it said, 'you, why did you go to church? You are not supposed to go to church, so be very careful; if you step into the next church, we will make your glory to sink.

And he didn't take it seriously, who are you anyway? the thing disappeared. It was a *NIGHT FARMER*.

somebody else had something to do in their office, he followed that one to church, by the next night again this creature was back. And that was all this brother remembered, nothing again, that's all he rememberd, by the time he was brought to that crusade, he was in chains; he was already mad. It was until they prayed for him and he calm down, he was able to recollect this short thing warning him.

*Psalm 74:20

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

There is a place known as dark place of the earth, and what they practiced there is wickedness incanity. They plan wickedness, operate wickedness, project wickedness and program wickedness. But the place is dark, the keyword is the *'Darkness'*.

In Job 4:12-14

Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.

13 In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

Here was job experiencing a ghost or a spirit at night.

Now in Matthew 13:25 which we all know, this is Jesus speaking, and every word that Jesus spoke is pregnant with meanings.

But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.

The enemy chose the our of darkness the our of sleep and then came to do his farming, his plantation.

In Luke 22:53

Every day I was with you in the temple courts, and you did not lay a hand on me. But this is your hour--when darkness reigns."

There is a hour known as the hour of darkness, there is a power know as the power of darkness, Jesus admitted it, he said "this is your hour, fine, you can do what you want know but the time is coming... "

In Ephesians 5:11 now,

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

Reprove them, the Bible says. Now we have gathered together a small array of scriptures teaching us one or two lessons here and there. There are arrays of wicked powers that operate in the night. No wonder, the psalmist prayed in psalm 13. Very interesting prayer that the man prayed because of this array of wicked powers that operate in the night.
In psalm 13:1-end.

How long, Lord? Will you forget meforever?
    How long will you hide your facefrom me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
    and day after day have sorrow in my heart?
    How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 Look on me and answer, Lord my God.
    Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,
4 and my enemy will say, “I have overcome him,”
    and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me.

Lighten my eyes means, don't allow me to go into slumber. Let me not sleep the kind of sleep that night farmers will come and I will not know they have come. If you don't lighten those eyes, and the spirit of slumber takes over, the answer is the sleep of death.

"Lest my enemy say, 'I have prevailed against him, and those that trouble me rejoice, when am moved' all because of slumber, sleep - slumber, sleep- slumber, folding of arms, slumber - sleep. And that is the hour the enemy uses to operate.

Many of us still needs to understand the principle of 'barking prayers'. When somebody begins to bark prayers at night, he doesn't know what he is doing yet. Until God opens his eyes, and he begin to see the thing going on in the spirit.

Those of you who sleep at 8 o'cbedk , 9 o'clock, God have mercy on you, because there things that happen after you have gone to bed.
WHILE MEN ARE ASLEEP, THE ENEMY COMES TO ATTACK AND TO DESTROY WHAT THEY HAVE LABOURED FOR.

Lucifarian night farmers operate every night. They know that your sleeping hour is your weakest hour. They know that when you are asleep, is like you are a bit helpless. So, they go and harass and torment people, and most of the trouble that we sometimes wake up with and situation we face in the day had already been programmed at night. That's why we used to tell people in those days, if you had a bad night, you have a bad day; because the enemy would have programmed things there.

The night farmers causes people to be demoted.
They cause people to be disturbed.
They cause people to be derailed.
They cause people to dominated.
They cause people to be disgraced.
They cause people to be downgraded.
They cause people to be dismantled.
They cause people to be diverted.

All those half of the deliverance problems that we go and pray against are problems from the powers of the night. And most of those things that we call dreams, they are not dreams, put in proper bible perspective. They are what the bible calls 'Night Vision'.
A sister had a dream, and she found herself on a mat, and there is another person in front of the mat; and the man was flying. And she said, ' why am I on this mat, why is this mat flying? '. The driver of the mat did not answer, but they went on, when the driver of the mat did not want to stop, the sister now yield (she cried out) 'you evil mat, drop me in the name of Jesus '. And she dropped down from that mat, landed on the floor and woke up immediately, and back-pain started. That was how the back pain started. By the time they got to the hospital, those ones said sleep (---)... they mentioned one name. But she got thrown down from a flying mat, operated, organized, and programmed by the Lucifarian night farmers.

When a farmer plants, he is expecting something to come up and when the thing begins to come up, the farmer may not even behave as if he was the one that planted it.

To the night farmers, they cause people to be disillusioned.
They cause people to be defeated.
They deaden peoples destiny.
They cause people to be diseased.

A lot lot of terrible infirmities are planted by night farmers, and when these are planted the doctors are completely helpless because their x-ray cannot detect the plantation.
They cause people to be discouraged.
They drain people spiritual life.

*WHO AND WHAT ARE THESE NIGHT FARMERS??*
This is where we will be stopping today. To get the PDF or complete version of this post, visit... www.olukoya.com.ng

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/dealing-lucifarian-night-farmers-drolukoya-written-sermon/

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Yoclan: 7:09pm On May 19, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Heartbender: 7:10pm On May 19, 2018
This should make front page. Please, send it to my email address: friendly_mosquito@yahoo.com
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 19, 2018
Great one
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Redoil: 7:23pm On May 19, 2018
May we all find sucess and happiness in all our works in jesus name
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by enilove(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2018
It is the truth.

That is why we Christians must soak ourselves in the blood of Jesus every night b4 going to bed.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by mfmblog: 6:52am On May 20, 2018
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 8:19am On May 20, 2018
It seems to me that this man keeps his flock obedient by scaring them with witches and wizards stories.

Different "pastors", different tactics, same sh1t, just different toilets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by mfmblog: 11:53am On May 20, 2018
5thElement:
It seems to me that this man keeps his flock obedient by scaring them with witches and wizards stories.

Different "pastors", different tactics, same sh1t, just different toilets.

what ar u saying?
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2018
mfmblog:

what ar u saying?

What I'm saying is that he keeps his Church members in the bondage of fear and oppression.

Only MFM members see evil and spiritual attacks everywhere they go and in everything they come across.

I used to have a neighbor who even saw evil in a common wall gecko.

You see, the more you see evil surrounding you, the more you'll need your pastors to help you defeat them.

And the more seed sowing you'll have to make.

And the more you depend on your pastors, the more financial gains they make.

Be free from this bondage. Live life freely. Be content. Be good to everybody you meet and you'll realize that life is good and not evil.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Primesky(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2018
5thElement:

What I'm saying is that he keeps his Church members in the bondage of fear and oppression.

Only MFM members see evil and spiritual attacks everywhere they go and in everything they come across.

I used to have a neighbor who even saw evil in a common wall gecko.

You see, the more you see evil surrounding you, the more you'll need your pastors to help you defeat them.

And the more seed sowing you'll have to make.

And the more you depend on your pastors, the more financial gains they make.

Be free from this bondage. Live life freely. Be content. Be good to everybody you meet and you'll realize that life is good and not evil.

SMH. See, all you need is just one encounter with evil forces, then you will know we are not joking in this world. If only God will open your eyes, you will not step out of your house neither will you close your eyes for one minute to sleep. These things are not ferry tales. Don't worry, very soon, men will begin to see things. What Hollywood is doing now is subtly preparing humanity for what's coming. It will happen.

Safety is in the name of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 20, 2018
Primesky:

SMH. See, all you need is just one encounter with evil forces, then you will know we are not joking in this world. If only God will open your eyes, you will not step out of your house neither will you close your eyes for one minute to sleep. These things are not ferry tales. Don't worry, very soon, men will begin to see things. What Hollywood is doing now is subtly preparing humanity for what's coming. It will happen.

Safety is in the name of Jesus Christ.

That's exactly what we are saying. What makes you think I haven't seen things already.

I mean, have you opened your third eye, done lucid dreaming, been involved in hypnotism and a host of other stuff?

You base your arguments on what your pastor has told you. I can give you methods that'll make you see scary things that'll make you poop your pants.

Just don't even go there please.

When all you see around you are evil things coming to get you, then evil things will proceed to get you. Ignore them and watch them fade away.

Your pastor knows the power of auto-suggestion and he is using it brilliantly. How else would he get you all to pay up.

What will men see that men before then have not seen before.

Read about alien visitations in the first chapter of the book of prophet Ezekiel.

People not only see demons, they worship them.

There's nothing new under the sun.

So you think you're trying to scare me? I'm not just another gullible Christian. How I wish you all can see the scare tactics of your head pastor for what it is.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Primesky(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2018
5thElement:

That's exactly what we are saying. What makes you think I haven't seen things already.

I mean, have you opened your third eye, done lucid dreaming, been involved in hypnotism and a host of other stuff?

You base your arguments on what your pastor has told you. I can give you methods that'll make you see scary things that'll make you poop your pants.

When all you see around you are evil things coming to get you, then evil things will proceed to get you. Ignore them and watch them fade away.

Your pastor knows the power of auto-suggestion and he is using it brilliantly. How else would he get you all to pay up.

Read about alien visitations in the first chapter of the book of prophet Ezekiel.

So you think you're trying to scare me? I'm not just another gullible Christian. How I wish you all can see the scare tactics of your head pastor for what it is.

My dear, Satan is not stupid. When you begin to talk about third eye and lucid dream, then I know you you've gone across. There are people who see Satan himself and dine, talk and negotiate with him. Such, he considers as allies, those ones are already condemned with him to hell except they repent. The next set of people are people who don't believe in his existence. He has them under his armpit already, so why will he harass them again?. The question now is, do you think he will attack such people seeing they are carrying out his beading?. But we know the final destination of these people non the less.

The war is against those who believe in Jesus Christ. I will be surprised to see or hear that the devil or his demons comes to mess you up, why?, because you believe they're not really responsible for majority, if not all the wickedness around us. You don't really understand the character of Satan, steal, kill and destroy, that's all he does.

Let's see the scriptures:

Luke 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

From the above, you can see Satan in action against a daughter of Abraham, more like saying a believer in God today. He bound bound the woman in question. Take note also who was describing this issue, Jesus Christ himself. Do you think Satan did that physically?. Look at the number of years this woman had to suffer. That's what is happening to so many people today. Different areas of their lives have been bound or messed up by the devil, such people need to be freed. But every day, the devil seeks to bind and afflict more persons, including those who have been freed before, so that their faith in God will be shaken and destroyed. That's what has led to so many athiest today.

But thank God, Jesus came to set such free. This is what true servants of God are battling daily in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't therefore think it's ordinary. If you become a devoted believer in Christ today, the devil will harass you, more so, you have seen somethings, hence, he will consider you a high risk enemy.

But there's salvation in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
Primesky:

My dear, Satan is not stupid. When you begin to talk about third eye and lucid dream, then I know you you've gone across. There are people who see Satan himself and dine, talk and negotiate with him. Such, he considers as allies, those ones are already condemned with him to hell except they repent. The next set of people are people who don't believe in his existence. He has them under his armpit already, so why will he harass them again?. The question now is, do you think he will attack such people seeing they are carrying out his beading?. But we know the final destination of these people non the less.

The war is against those who believe in Jesus Christ. I will be surprised to see or hear that the devil or his demons comes to mess you up, why?, because you believe they're not really responsible for majority, if not all the wickedness around us. You don't really understand the character of Satan, steal, kill and destroy, that's all he does.

Let's see the scriptures:

Luke 13:12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.

Luke 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

From the above, you can see Satan in action against a daughter of Abraham, more like saying a believer in God today. He bound bound the woman in question. Take note also who was describing this issue, Jesus Christ himself. Do you think Satan did that physically?. Look at the number of years this woman had to suffer. That's what is happening to so many people today. Different areas of their lives have been bound or messed up by the devil, such people need to be freed. But every day, the devil seeks to bind and afflict more persons, including those who have been freed before, so that their faith in God will be shaken and destroyed. That's what has led to so many athiest today.

But thank God, Jesus came to set such free. This is what true servants of God are battling daily in the name of Jesus Christ. Don't therefore think it's ordinary. If you become a devoted believer in Christ today, the devil will harass you, more so, you have seen somethings, hence, he will consider you a high risk enemy.

But there's salvation in the name of Jesus Christ.

Do you know what the major problem is about your church?

Everything takes on the aura of diabolical with you guys.

A person has common cold or the flu, you start jumping around saying it's spiritual attack. Come on. Just use an aspirin or something and you'll be better.

I don't dabble in demonic activities cos I know how destructive they can be.

I'm Christian and I know that part of demonic activities include making people become overly obsessed with demons even when there are no demonic activities present.

But it's okay. I don't expect you to agree with me. Human prejudice for one, brainwashing also.

Hopefully something will wait you up from this trance of autosuggestion and then you'll finally be able to BREATHE.

If the devil if lurking around, it is to make you commit sin and not exactly to cause you bodily harm.

Jesus said fear not those who can kill only the body, but those who can kill both the body and the soul.

Until you understand that death is nothing to be feared at all, but sin, then you're yet to understand the message of the Gospel.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by mfmblog: 10:11pm On May 20, 2018
lalasticlala come la
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Primesky(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2018
5thElement:

A person has common cold or the flu, you start jumping around saying it's spiritual attack. Come on. Just use an aspirin or something and you'll be better.

I'm Christian and I know that part of demonic activities include making people become overly obsessed with demons even when there are no demonic activities present.

But it's okay. I don't expect you to agree with me. Human prejudice for one, brainwashing also.

Hopefully something will wait you up from this trance of autosuggestion and then you'll finally be able to BREATHE.

If the devil if lurking around, it is to make you commit sin and not exactly to cause you bodily harm.

Jesus said fear not those who can kill only the body, but those who can kill both the body and the soul.

Until you understand that death is nothing to be feared at all, but sin, then you're yet to understand the message of the Gospel.

Who fears death, me?. Did you glean that from my post?.The bible said be not ignorant of the devices of the wicked. The bible says, we wrestle against principalities and powers, against spiritual wickedness in high places... Does wrestling not have to do with contention, yet not by our power, but by Christ Jesus.They are not to feared!. But we must know how to stand our ground or else we fall. Didn't the bible warn us about that?. Let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he falls?. Who causes the fall?.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Holyede: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018
i have noted a peculiar trend among these atheists, they hide behind simple academic ruses forgetting that human education is childish doodling to the devil. they quote no references or authorities only time and space wasting babbling, they will realize their primal delusions too late. spiritual knowl
edge takes precedent over the physical. most of these loud mouthed atheists should know that those in the know include professors not puny bachelors degrees and funny logic.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by enilove(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
5thElement:

Your exaggerations are something else.

If the members of MFM were as you said , that for "every person who has common cold or flu would starts jumping around saying it's sputual attacks " , you would not see the members going to hospitals at all . Withing the church premises ( Prayer City ) there is a HOSPITAL with medical doctors and nurses to attend to members , at the expense of the church. So , stop saying what is not.

We are very much aware of spiritual matters and non spiritual issues . The church has a football team that plays in the Nigerian league and did not ascribe any demonic theory to it .

If you like , believe what the guy with nick name primesky is telling you or not , it is your choice , but don't scandalize the name of the church , it not right.
Re: Dealing With Lucifarian Night Farmers By Dr. Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
5thElement:

" I can give you methods that'll make you see scary things"

Can you share it here pls?
Peace..!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Modern Church Of Satan / Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.