Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

We Trade we Buy and make Exchange of.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Trade we Buy and make Exchange of.... (570 Views)

I Buy Itunes Cards In Exchange Of Cash I Am To Be Trusted / I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Cards In Exchange Of Money I Am Trusted / Open An Account, I Trade, We Split The Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Trade we Buy and make Exchange of.... by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
We Trade we Buy and make Exchange of....

.ITunes gift cards
.Amazon card
.Bitcoin
.Google card

with no delay in payment trusted and quick contact me on whatsapp (2348147325366 ) Dan D here to serve you better.....

Re: We Trade we Buy and make Exchange of.... by infotail(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2018
Guys beware of this nigga...he is a scammer...he no dy pay

(1) (Reply)

Na Printing O / The Car Kit You Should Not Do Without. / Palm Kernel Seeds Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.