Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Five False Impression About Lagos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five False Impression About Lagos (381 Views)

That Student Of Bowen University Impregnated VC's Wife Is False - Twitter User / Inquiry About Lagos Aviation And Maritime Business Academy / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five False Impression About Lagos by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 19, 2018
Before I moved lagos, I have heard pretty so many things about the city predominantly about the 'hustle' by all means nature. I have been in lagos in lagos for quite some time now and Herr are five things you probably must have a misconception about the worlds fastest growing mega city
1. That everyone in lagos is hostile and ready to cheat: this is a very wrong conception of lagos. some people even said you cannot ask anyone for direction in lagos or else you you will be duped emmediately. in fact, there are very good people in lagos even more than in some other places I have seen
2. That everyone in lagos is living BIG: That is another common misconception. not everyone saying in lagos is "living the life". I met some places with people living like packed clothes called " gbako" house. dont pray to find yourself in such condition because it ll be better for you to go back to your village jejely
3. That Lagos gets light more than anywhere in Nigeria: before coming to lagos I had it that lagos enjoy constant light and water supply. when I reached there was no even light in our area sef. I thought maybe its just our house until when I went out. was surprising
4. that victoria island has the richest people in lagos: most people don't know this, but the richest part of lagos is apapa. they have the most billionaires and is the highest revenue generating local government in Nigeria
5. That Everything is cheap in lagos: even though some few things might actually be cheaper here in lagos which is typical with every community, most things here are not as cheap as people think. on fact most things are more expensive here. don't let the port deceive you
6. Add yours

(1) (Reply)

Nuc Approved Universities For Post Graduate Studies / Jhgfhvnhg / Affordable Universities In The Philippines For Any Program Of Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.