Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Mine Flash Fiction Collection - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mine Flash Fiction Collection (844 Views)

Freedom (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:15am On May 20, 2018
[My encounter with her]

For long now, I've heard many a heart-robbing tale about her. Tales; mainly about how sweet she was to all, and how high on I could get with her.

Not until a fateful Sunday morning did I chance upon her. Fair was she to any; alluring, even to the most hard-hearted. What could be liken to her green, that bring to shame the greens of spring? And what else could be more appealing like the scent of her?

We came in contact, shared a look, that simply, and I was fallen.

Our love though never lasting a lifetime was bliss, if I could only call it that. And brief as it was, it sure has a long lasting effect on me.

I tasted her, not in the accustomed manner of all➖the almighty way of kindling her like an incense. But through the least method of laying her. After which, I journeyed to a far world with her, where I discover that there's but a thin-line that separates sanity and its twin. Throughout our spin in that far world, all was nothing and everything at the same time to me. And I could also swear the world whipped around me, and the cloud bank afar, a haily shower of feathers.

Truth be told, I was off the edge of reality with her, and my pains and throes were a thing miles away, but like every other thing, it last only but a moment, before all else fades away, while reality sets in once more; For I was me again.

And all it has taken for such revelation was, a little taste of her in my concoction rice. The tiniest sprinkle of skunk(weed) in my rice and the world lives me, more than I do her.

And that again is the recount of my encounter with her, which sent me on an autopilot for no less than twenty-four hours.

⚠ :Say no to drugs: Soft or hard, recreational or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2018
My venturous hand found her smooth puffy cheek, racing, darting across the acreage in the fluid movement of a ballet dancer. My aching lips found her soft pliant ones in a lust-drive for pleasure. My hands grazed her chin, to the depression within her neck in a frantic race of bubbling feel for that one deadly sin, tracing an invisible map over to her nape. Switched over to autopilot, my hand ventured on, way down to her spine, and in one swift swipe, I had her lacy gown swimming down her body. I stared into her glassy eyes, which beckoned onto me in a serpentine whisper; luring, and calling me, with a promise of a taste of paradise.

I gave in to that silent voice within her brown beady eyes, and tucked both my hands around her neck. And together we shuffled toward the waiting embrace of my bed. Our lips moving in hungry unison, my hands skittering over her body, to bring her to the high cliff of pleasure. While her hands paced relentlessly over my now bared torso, snaking through the tuft of hair on my chest, and over abs and pecs, painstakingly chiseled out of my body.

Long last, we found the comfort of my bed, as we clutched to each other for dear lustful feeling, each a dependent parasite on the other, like a lice on skin. Our breath mingled, as our heart acclived for more. And the beats of our hearts thumped out as one.

In no time, we're both in our birthday suit, both unashamed of the other in the raw, just as it was in the beginning of time, between Adam and his Eve.

Once again my enterprising hands was at the go, as it found the mound rigged upon her chest, and from this; kneading and handling ensued. The ongoing torture pleasure was an seesaw experience, going up and down on an even swing, as she also found the core of the man in me, stroking, and jerking it with pure deftly mastery.

This went on for a long time, before I took up the bridle of leadership, and stroked down her abdomen with my active tongue, until I reached down her place of ethereal bliss➖the very paradise enclosed within her. Labium.

My mouth dipped into a genuflect to worship in that holy altar within her, pleading her with each tender lap of my tongue, and my hand joined in her praise with the slip of my fingers into that membrane of flesh.

She holloaed in ecstatic joy and I joined soon as the first wave of that precious fluid spurted out of my erect statue, ready and waiting to plunge into that well within her.

Sudden and sadly, I found myself lost in a rather world. A world where there's no company with me in the closet of my tiny room. A world where there's no plummy girl to take me on a swing to the summit of unrivaled pleasure, but my pillow, which I must have been riding for long to take me to that far and away world.

But to my dismay, I found my member as hard as a plinth. From this and the obvious fact of, a sticky substance splattered across the fly region of my trouser, I could easily realized I have done it again. I had MASTURBATED over again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:19am On May 20, 2018
Your opinions are highly valued good people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:32am On May 21, 2018
What's your experience Like with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2018
[This is Nigeria]

The portly man sat stiffly erect in a chaise within the cavity of his tiny room, like some 'gangsters' brought on from some 'Mario Puzo's' novels, holding a newspaper inches away from his face. Though mighty in appearance like the 'mob lords', the difference with him was; rather than sitting in the company of his associates in a grand room, he was locked up in a cell, nothing short in semblance to London's Newgate.

His charcoal-black pair of eyes skimmed the headlines, with his heart racing and reaching for more momentum, as he fast-glanced on each words in red ink, written in block.

A while later, his gaze settled on a title that reads: 'Mr AGBAJE CLINCH VICTORY AGAINST ALL ODDS IN THE STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION'. On sighting those precious words, that means so much more to him at the present than sapphires and rubies, he beamed inwardly, setting the paper down beside him.

It's indeed true after all, he thought with a smile, as he reached for the coffee cup on the arm of the chair, and took a sip from it.

He had earlier heard of the news of his triumph in yesterday's election, from the hearsay drifted through and through in the prison, but has paid no mind to such unworthy talks, spilled from the mouths of ordinary inmates.

Not until I found it myself in today's paper will I believe such news, he had resolved obstinately to himself.

And now that he had it confirmed with his own eyes, from the day's times, brought in for him by one of the jailer at a disclosed price, he couldn't be anything at the time than happy.

His victory was in no way a surprise to him, anymore than he had managed to get a coffee down to his cell, even against the severe hostility of the prison and its workers. Being at the side of the wide-open country he lives in, all it would take was just simple tactics like: Having the right men on the outside world, placing the right calls, and sealing the right deals in secret. Like hell, you can be well assured of a victory, without stumping through towns, while shut in here, doing a time in prison.

The heavy stomps of approaching men knifed through his absorption. And he quickly levelled his gaze, to meet that of the men standing outside his cell.

He watched as one of the men made to break the news, and on instant decided to floor them, in order to show them it was no more news to him. "We won, didn't we? I heard the news long before you all do." He said to his associates, who stood in stunned silence watching him through the meshing gate of his cell. "Those morons, they know not what it means to have power at your command. Do they?" He finished with a hearty chuckle.

And that good people is the country we live in: A BIG TOP of a big circus show, where we 'masses' are the audience, while our 'leaders' are the clowns; clowning around and toying with us all.

⚠ Don't take this too serious. It's nothing but a joke, like our dear COUNTRY; Nigeria; Good people, great nation indeed!�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Specially dedicated to DemoCraZy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2018
My attempt at dry humor
Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2018
[The chase]
Time: 17:00

Even as they zipped past, meandering through the thick forest, like 'Usain Bolt' on the track. Both depraved criminals knew it was over for them. It was no more news, that they had both been declared wanted, with a bounty placed on their heads after their heinous crime couple months ago. Never was it a fable that the 'Erinyes'➖a 'world joint task force' of the finest breed of war machines has been dogging them in the last few days. And that they were closing in on them right at the moment, to seal their doom yet.

As they scurried along a tiny path, every closing seconds weighed on them the feeling of dread, as to what we become of them if nabbed by friends on their tail.

If? There's no if. For they knew deep down in their heart they were done for. But still, they had agreed to never go down without a fight.

It would take a supernatural manifestation for them to squirm free out of the claws of their unwanted friends, who must now be bristling through every inch of the forest.

From above the forest's roof came a manifest proof to their ruin, as a chopper burst into view, filling the forest with the orchestra of its whirring blades. It hovered in the air, spying on the activity going on in the woods below.

"This is Eagle eye one. I have visuals on both targets. They're both headed twenty degree south clicks of the woods." The lone pilot aboard radioed to his team mates➖Alpha and Tango teams.

"Tango team copy. Alpha team copy." Their response came back at him with a crackle, just as he spun the 'birdie' round in ninety degree, to have a perfect view of the targets from the aerial.

As ever, both men stomped through the woods, so as to shake off the men on their nose. But sadly, they ran out of luck, as they were cornered by no less than thirty 'Erinyes' squadron, all dressed in full combat gears, in the perfect semblance of a 'SWAT team'.

Having no where to run anymore, they gave in to their sad fate, came to a stop pantingly, threw their hands in the air, and went helplessly on their knees at the points of the stern-faced soldiers' assault rifles.

The sturdy team leader approached them from behind his men, stopping short inches from them. "Mr Monkey and Honorable Snake; you're both under arrest for plundering Nigeria's funds within the cycle of a month. You're both advised to remain silent, for anything you say here will be used against you in the court of law." He finished and turned away from them. "Seize them!" He ordered his team, before speaking into his comm. "This is X-ray, do you read Bravo one?" He waits on a response from the base, before adding. "Both targets nailed. We're en route to the base. ETA: Two hours."

And that was how the 'Erinyes' gave the tale a happy ending, to give Nigerians no reason to be scared no more, for they had both criminals in their net now, and hopefully they will retrieve the public funds missing in the months of March and April from the duo.

Let's all keep hoping they nab all others�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Action thriller
Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 12:22am On Jun 03, 2018
Lemme call in the cadre that boss it here to check this out: Just2day, Larrysun, souloho, centino, divepen.
Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
[Let it rain we say, For we must play!]

Even as Palm trees swayed to the blast of the wind's euphonic tune, and the Papayas tilted to the same sound in 'the anti-gravity lean'➖the iconic style of the 'King of Pop'. Micheal Jackson. The inbound rain ran fleetingly, so did my cadre and I into open air.

The world flew by us as we bolted past, like some track star on the racetrack. While the flurry of activities➖the nylons, papers and umbrellas hovering midair, with the scurry of humans; old and young, in the world about us never went by unnoticed.

While everyone else fled from the reach of the downpour. To the contrary, we raced into its embrace, with gladden hearts, for the time was more than ripe for us to pitch our tent right under the tearing sky, and play.

And this we did, as it was rite to, in our ritual robe➖a conflicting array of panties (pata), bustling excitingly through the dirt road, that was our street.

Sticks at the ready, hands and feet coiled for action, we reeled our various tyres along the path, while some other faction kicked the only ball they shared, all sploshing across mud water on bare foot, enveloped in the gleeful moment.

The street was now a conflux of spiritful children, all in factions, doing what they enjoyed, swaying their hips to the silent 'drip drip' of the rainwater as it landed upon their heads and tossing their hands in the air, discreetly toasting to living the only future which was now.

Although silent, our hearts led a chorus to high heaven for its bounty, while our stentorian voices accompanied in oneness.

This is us living the moment in the thoughtless conduct of a child, unafraid of what to-morrow holds, never scared to play in the mighty rain when others dare not.

This is me reliving the memories of good old days.

And now that I am a grown up, there's never been a moment in my span as this. Never was a time blissful to live, and relive, as to how we live the moment when the sky shed its haily tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by just2day: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Short sweet and rich. The storm became vivid. Nice work

1 Like

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by holarbolu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2018
[quote author=just2day post=68382757]Short sweet and rich. The storm became vivid. Nice work[/quote

Thanks so much mystery being

1 Like

Re: Mine Flash Fiction Collection by Salahdin(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
holarbolu:
[My encounter with her]

For long now, I've heard many a heart-robbing tale about her. Tales; mainly about how sweet she was to all, and how high on I could get with her.

Not until a fateful Sunday morning did I chance upon her. Fair was she to any; alluring, even to the most hard-hearted. What could be liken to her green, that bring to shame the greens of spring? And what else could be more appealing like the scent of her?

We came in contact, shared a look, that simply, and I was fallen.

Our love though never lasting a lifetime was bliss, if I could only call it that. And brief as it was, it sure has a long lasting effect on me.

I tasted her, not in the accustomed manner of all➖the almighty way of kindling her like an incense. But through the least method of laying her. After which, I journeyed to a far world with her, where I discover that there's but a thin-line that separates sanity and its twin. Throughout our spin in that far world, all was nothing and everything at the same time to me. And I could also swear the world whipped around me, and the cloud bank afar, a haily shower of feathers.

Truth be told, I was off the edge of reality with her, and my pains and throes were a thing miles away, but like every other thing, it last only but a moment, before all else fades away, while reality sets in once more; For I was me again.

And all it has taken for such revelation was, a little taste of her in my concoction rice. The tiniest sprinkle of skunk(weed) in my rice and the world lives me, more than I do her.

And that again is the recount of my encounter with her, which sent me on an autopilot for no less than twenty-four hours.

⚠ :Say no to drugs: Soft or hard, recreational or not.

(1) (Reply)

No One Told Me This About Unemployment / Seth The Egyptian God Who Murdered Osiris / Continous Content Writing Jobs Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.