Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Pass Away Today What What Happens To All The Wealth You Have Accumulated - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Pass Away Today What What Happens To All The Wealth You Have Accumulated (953 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / When Old Things Pass Away.... (pics) / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Pass Away Today What What Happens To All The Wealth You Have Accumulated by tefund(m): 12:18pm On May 25, 2010
Hello fellow nigerians i just feel compelled to start this thread which i feel should serve as an eye opener to those

of us who think fleeting material things are the ultimate in this life, those of us who will stop at nothing to line

their pockets with stolen wealth belonging to the commonwealth of the nigerian state, to you all in this forum

and in the lenght and breath of this nation i pop this question, if you die today what happens to all the wealth

you have aquired ?To you all the good people in this forum i pop the same question, if you die today what happens

to all labours?I need everyones opinion!

Thank you for your opinions

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of God’s Kingdom / Be At Peace With God And Man / Don't Marry Arabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.