Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected (8456 Views)

2020 Original New Infinity Cm2 Dongle / Infinix Smart 4 Unboxing And Review, Not What I Expected / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 8:46am On May 20, 2018
I launched the xhide app, created my ##+4 pin and options to hide pictures, videos and recordings only appeared on my screen.

I opened dial pad to input my ##+4 pin, but the xhide app didn't pop up as expected.

The only settings in the app settings are change password and change security question.

I don't think this is how the app really works. Please assist me if there's anything you think I can do. Thanks
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by topstar80(m): 8:57am On May 20, 2018
Oh! I've not even tried that out.... Plz how long does your phone take before a full charge?
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Yewandequeen(f): 11:04am On May 20, 2018
gabrielventures:

I launched the xhide app, created my ##+4 pin and options to hide pictures, videos and recordings only appeared on my screen.

I opened dial pad to input my ##+4 pin, but the xhide app didn't pop up as expected.

The only settings in the app settings are change password and change security question.

I don't think this is how the app really works. Please assist me if there's anything you think I can do. Thanks

U self ehn. You just bought phone na xhide you dey prioritize first.

Come here, now tell me wat are those things you are hiding? Don't lie oooo... Just curious.. Lol

Back to you complaint :try to reset it, clear data and cache under settings for xhide app, Restart your phone and start over.

1 Like

Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Rafob(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2018
Pls help i am using note 4 the xhide app. In my phone has disapear don,t know what to do
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Hasheem1hash(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2018
Bro, Abeg how much do u buy the hot 6 pro?
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 2:36pm On May 20, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
Bro, Abeg how much do u buy the hot 6 pro?

Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 2:37pm On May 20, 2018
Yewandequeen:

U self ehn. You just bought phone na xhide you dey prioritize first.

Come here, now tell me wat are those things you are hiding? Don't lie oooo... Just curious.. Lol

Back to you complaint :try to reset it, clear data and cache under settings for xhide app, Restart your phone and start over.

Lol

Thanks, will try this method
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by kayzat: 2:41pm On May 20, 2018
Rafob:
Pls help i am using note 4 the xhide app. In my phone has disapear don,t know what to do

I can't find the app on my infinix note 4 since few days ago
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by CaptainStephen(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2018
is it still work ? cos mine seem to have disappeared also.
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Hasheem1hash(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2018
gabrielventures:

that's good. congrats, hope u r enjoying it.
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Yewandequeen(f): 5:19pm On May 20, 2018
For those that can't find their xhide

Go to phone dialer

Type ####

You will be redirected to the page to change your password via security question. You have your app back.

Password creation is ##+4digits of your choice i.e ##2018

Then if don't activate the "hidden mode" via settings as seen in the image below, you will always see the xhide app amongst your regular apps but if you have hidden it you will need to use your password to access it via the dialer.

CaptainStephen
kayzat
Rafob
gabrielventures

Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by dkronicle(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2018
Ena sha won cast am. Make sars dey ask stupid ques3
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 8:35am On May 21, 2018
Hasheem1hash:
that's good. congrats, hope u r enjoying it.

Yes, nice phone... It feels like a Samsung Galaxy s8
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 8:36am On May 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Go to phone dialer

Type ####

You will be redirected to the page to change your password via security question. You have your app back.

Then if don't activate the "hidden mode" via settings as seen in the image below, you will always see the xhide app amongst your regular apps but if you have hidden it you will need to use your password to access it via the dialer.

CaptainStephen
kayzat
Rafob
gabrielventures

Okay, thanks. This was very helpful
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by CaptainStephen(m): 8:39am On May 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Go to phone dialer

Type ####

CaptainStephen
kayzat
Rafob
gabrielventures
thanks dear, it worked cheesy
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by gabrielventures: 8:40am On May 21, 2018
topstar80:
Oh! I've not even tried that out.... Plz how long does your phone take before a full charge?

I've never charged from 0% but from like 50% it takes up-to an hour + some mins to get full charge.
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by jetz(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2018
gabrielventures:

galaxy s8 lwkmd grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Yewandequeen(f): 9:07am On May 21, 2018
CaptainStephen:
thanks dear, it worked cheesy
uw
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Yewandequeen(f): 9:10am On May 21, 2018
gabrielventures:

Okay, thanks. This was very helpful
uw
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Hasheem1hash(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2018
gabrielventures:

Lol
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by correctBlogger(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2018
gabrielventures:

Huncle, come if i give you slap ehh.... it can not even feel like the Galaxy S5 not to talk of S8... is like you don't know what you are talking abi... is like you smoke wet weed this morning..
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Betosky: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Me to sir can't hide app using the xhide on my infinix hot 6 pro.
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Rthonalaga: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2018
Having the same problem on my hot 6. I've tried resetting it, cleared data, cleared cache, but still having the same problem. Can't hide app. Pls how can u be of help?
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by tobby20: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Go to phone dialer

Type ####

CaptainStephen
kayzat
Rafob
gabrielventures
Are,u using hot 6 pro
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by Yewandequeen(f): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
tobby20:

Are,u using hot 6 pro
Was using note 4
Re: The Xhide Feature On My New Infinity Hot 6 Pro Isn't As I Expected by TechCapon(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2020
gabrielventures:

use fingerprint as password

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Keeps Deducting My Airtime!!! / Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! / Fifa 16 For Android (ultimate Team)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.