Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense (50542 Views)

Davido’s Assurance For Chioma: Funny Memes / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma: Don't Cook For Bae Till / Maheeda Reacts To Davido's Assurance For Chioma. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2018
Wareva
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Harmoneasy: 11:17am On May 20, 2018
sirlekzy:
BY @LEKZYLOADED

This year particularly, the two artist have been hot on songs.

Davido Continued on the Pon Pon wave, where he made sure his latest single “Assurance” culminated in a controversy of expressing love to your partner.

However, That same week, Wizkid dropped his collaboration with Duncan Mighty. While the spotlight was still on Chioma and Davido including the Porsche Automobile.

On Fake Love, Wizkid divulged what’s seemed as a diss to the relationship between Chioma and Davido. Titled Fake Love, Wizkid brought his A-game on as he and Duncan Mighty traded verses on how only girls leave them when they don’t have nothing.

The message wizkid was trying to pass to Davido on that song was “Can Chioma really stick with Davido when his account balance runs low?”

Don’t have the two songs, Download beneath.

Listen & Download “Davido – Assurance” below:-

DOWNLOAD MP3 => http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/download-mp3/davido-assurance

Listen & Download “Wizkid – Fake Love” below:-

DOWNLOAD MP3 => http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/download-mp3/duncan-mighty-ft-wizkid-fake-love

Now the question is ��

Davido’s Assurance vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which Do You Think Make Much Sense?

Your Feedback will be highly welcomed,

Drop your comment.

you wan make money abi? Just dey there dey talk wetin you no know *hissed* Duncan mighty na hin get the song he featured wizkid, wizkid just took the chorus....
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:18am On May 20, 2018
Nigerian youths, please dont waste away your life online on gossip news talking about miserable money miss road Davido and brainless and fortunate wizkid. Whether you are a civil servants, private sector worker, unemployed or job seekers, newly employed youths or undergraduate, you can do alot as with poultry and livestock production as we advance into the festive period. 1000 prayer points and amen, imam and pastor prayers can not save anybody even if your Imam or pastor spit anointinting and fire raw from his mouth. No amount of fetish or ritual can save anybody financially.

No amount is too small for business, with 7k, 10k, 20k, 30k, 60k, and 150k and 700k, you can do alot with poultry, broilers and turkey production business, to include fishery, piggery, etc. for your livestock stocking and practical orientations or lectures, call 09099176956
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Pope22(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2018
I don't know whats wrong with people, Davido sang his song for Chioma which we all know because he mentioned her name there. Duncan Mighty abi Wizkid sang their own and only them know why but now you have concluded that the song was targeted to Davido over his love for Chioma. Are you the one that sang the song or is it your song for you to know the reason for the song? This is how you people always cause problem btw people that are friends or people that don't even know each other. I don't know that some people can now see people's minds and conclude what they have in mind. IDI.OT!!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by otunbadan(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2018
sirlekzy:
BY @LEKZYLOADED

Davido Continued on the Pon Pon wave, where he made sure his latest single “Assurance” culminated in a controversy of expressing love to your partner.

However, That same week, Wizkid dropped his collaboration with Duncan Mighty. While the spotlight was still on Chioma and Davido including the Porsche Automobile.

On Fake Love, Wizkid divulged what’s seemed as a diss to the relationship between Chioma and Davido. Titled Fake Love, Wizkid brought his A-game on as he and Duncan Mighty traded verses on how only girls leave them when they don’t have nothing.

The message wizkid was trying to pass to Davido on that song was “Can Chioma really stick with Davido when his account balance runs low?”

DOWNLOAD MP3 => http://www.lekzyloaded.com.ng/download-mp3/duncan-mighty-ft-wizkid-fake-love

Now the question is ��

Drop your comment.

So in your mind, two of dem paid for studio time and production to have an argument, how this trash talk enter front page ... I Yan no understand... Oga go find job joor
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Harmoneasy: 11:25am On May 20, 2018
Okoson9ja:
And who told this one that Fake Love is for Wizkid Dull people everywhere.
my brother thank you, he copied it from another website come dey use am disturb person for here, i saw this same post three days ago at Naijaloaded....

Wizkid was actually featured by Duncan mighty that port Harcourt guy.

The guy neva listen to the song sef, no research, den he go dey post up and down...
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Osgilliat(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2018
Cheap lyrics. Nigerian music is thrash but they making money from it which shows that Nigerians are too gullible and can accept any thrash.
I wonder when Nigerian musician will start to sing something meaningful. Tired of their love love love song with their ashewo dancers flaunting their black a*s all around.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by freethinker01: 11:25am On May 20, 2018
RexTramadol1:

I think say Na only me dey do Saka manje for dream.
Lol
For like 2 weeks, the song was stuck on the guy's replay... When I heard the song at first, I hated it with so much passion but didn't know when I started singing along, the song was registered in my subconscious that it was actually the only song on my lips, had no choice but to download it... Deleted it some few weeks later.
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by omotee1234(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2018
Davido don talk am finish #when money enter love he sweet# fvck the dissing davido is only appreciating what he got
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Nobody: 11:34am On May 20, 2018
Both songs are stupid...heard them once and my ears bled. Trash!!!
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by sollybaby(f): 11:40am On May 20, 2018
freethinker01:
.TBH, I can't the last time I intentionally listened to OR downloaded a Nigerian song on my phone, except, of course about some few months ago when I downloaded this stupid sakarmaje song by seriki cuz my neighbour sound system has refused to play any other song asides that. It got so terrible to the point of singing the song in my sleep, had no choice but to download it. Tho I've been hearing the assurance thingy on social Media and all but haven't listened to it n I won't as for the other song, I haven't heard of it up till now n I'm quite sure I won't download it. so, I've got nothing to say about the songs.
Plz who asked you
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by SenatorAiyzik: 11:41am On May 20, 2018
First of all Wizkid does not have or own a song called "fake love" song belongs to Duncan Mighty..stop giving fake credits, give credit to who it is due being Duncan Mighty.

Second Fake Love was a good song but cannot compare to Davido's Assurance
My 2 cents
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by OgahBohz: 11:43am On May 20, 2018
vivypretty:
don't have any of them in my phone but I have only listened to assurance which to me doesn't worth all the accolades....I like that one he sang Carolina save your drama..... blah blah blah more than the assurance.

its ...
FIA...
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by sirlekzy: 11:45am On May 20, 2018
Metuh:

...However, That same week, Wizkid dropped his collaboration with Duncan Mighty.....

Can you see your self nau

Bro, Go catch up, Was that not a collaboration?

Either Wizkid Ft. Duncan Mighty or Duncan Mighty Ft. Wizkid

It's collaboration..

English is your problem sir cheesy grin grin
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by OgahBohz: 11:46am On May 20, 2018
freethinker01:
.TBH, I can't the last time I intentionally listened to OR downloaded a Nigerian song on my phone, except, of course about some few months ago when I downloaded this stupid sakarmaje song by seriki cuz my neighbour sound system has refused to play any other song asides that. It got so terrible to the point of singing the song in my sleep, had no choice but to download it. Tho I've been hearing the assurance thingy on social Media and all but haven't listened to it n I won't as for the other song, I haven't heard of it up till now n I'm quite sure I won't download it. so, I've got nothing to say about the songs.

and you think you will make heaven for this thing you did ..?

can't you simply say..' I have nothing to say'? ..

stop making life hard for those of us that only come here to read comments ..!

be careful!
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by sirlekzy: 11:47am On May 20, 2018
Metuh:

Dull copy and paste blogger.

Read the contents of what you posted.

Nonsense

A fool will always be a fool, If you don't have sense Go and Buy?

And if English is your problem, Go and Learn & Understand..

Idiot
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Westaslave2(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2018
pls who banned me for 2wks abeg? i wan know ur name oo
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by verygudbadguy(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:
First of all Wizkid does not have or own a song called "fake love" song belongs to Duncan Mighty..stop giving fake credits, give credit to who it is due being Duncan Mighty.

Second Fake Love was a good song but cannot compare to Davido's Assurance
My 2 cents
Metuh:

Dullards forming bloggers everywhere grin

Duncan Mighty owns that particular music.

Lalasticlala please scan through and verify news before pushing them to FP to avoid embarrassing moments like this.
Starboy does... Wizkid has been releasing songs under the guise of starboy featuring him and other artistes. This is because he does not have the right to drop any song on his own without consulting Sony Music.

This is the reason Manya was taking down from YouTube. Garrit? Yeah.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Westaslave2(f): 11:57am On May 20, 2018
Workers needed in allahu jid chemical company in ajamgbadi ,lagos... call Afonj: 09066691419
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by SenatorAiyzik: 12:02pm On May 20, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Starboy does... Wizkid has been releasing songs under the guise of starboy featuring him and other artistes. This is because he does not have the right to drop any song on his own without consulting Sony Music.

and you know this how Starboy told you ba? who is this mumu you listen to yourself? so soco was under the guise of who? You get sense at all?
and for your info the fake love song was an old song duncan featured a ghana musician and refixed it with wizkid mumu
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by freethinker01: 12:04pm On May 20, 2018
sollybaby:

Plz who asked you
Babe, I'm only voicing out my opinion, no hard feelings at all.
How's been your day?
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by freethinker01: 12:05pm On May 20, 2018
OgahBohz:

and you think you will make heaven for this thing you did ..?

can't you simply say..' I have nothing to say'? ..

stop making life hard for those of us that only come here to read comments ..!
How?

be careful!
How?
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Catastrophe1: 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
Okoson9ja:
And who told this one that Fake Love is for Wizkid Dull people everywhere.
I tire oo.
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by verygudbadguy(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2018
SenatorAiyzik:

and you know this how Starboy told you ba? who is this mumu you listen to yourself? so soco was under the guise of who? You get sense at all?
and for your info the fake love song was an old song duncan featured a ghana musician and refixed it with wizkid mumu
I don't trade insults. I believe you know why. I have only pointed the obvious to you. Just in case you still don't get, Soco was also released under the name Starboy and not Wizkid. This should be the last time I respond to your insults.
Bye.

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by martowskin1(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2018
psychologist:
Same as asking

Between NwaAmaikpe and MrsNwaAmaikpe who makes more sense

They are both goats
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by verygudbadguy(m): 12:31pm On May 20, 2018
Catastrophe1:
I tire oo.
Bro, do you have any proof that the song belongs to Duncan mighty and not Wiz. You can do a little research on Duncan Mighty's YouTube page (officialDuncanMighty) and check if you will see any post of the said song.

Also check, Wizkid's page (StarboyTv) and (StarboyVevo) to see if Wiz posted the song as a starboy song.

Ignorance is no defence bro. The attached shows the beginning of the song .. And it started with the "logo of Starboy" and followed by "Starboy Entertainment Presents"

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Metuh: 12:32pm On May 20, 2018
sirlekzy:

Bro, Go catch up, Was that not a collaboration?
Either Wizkid Ft. Duncan Mighty or Duncan Mighty Ft. Wizkid
It's collaboration..
English is your problem sir cheesy grin grin
stop giving yourself hope Bro.

Duncan mighty dropped the collaboration.
you are so so dull
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Metuh: 12:34pm On May 20, 2018
sirlekzy:

A fool will always be a fool, If you don't have sense Go and Buy?
And if English is your problem, Go and Learn & Understand..
Idiot
Dullard goan learn blogging ethics and stop embarrassing yourself here
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Metuh: 12:35pm On May 20, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Duncan mighty owns that song.

What shall it profit wizkid to release his own music under Duncan mighty.

Why not with his label mates Think
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Mariangeles(f): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
sirlekzy:
BY @LEKZYLOADED

Now the question is ��

Drop your comment.

What diss you lying blogger? angry
Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by verygudbadguy(m): 12:47pm On May 20, 2018
Metuh:

Duncan mighty owns that song.

What shall it profit wizkid to release his own music under Duncan mighty.

Why not with his label mates Think
I am surprised that you still didn't get the gist after all analysis and attached proof. Wiz can not release any song without the consent of Sony Music. This was the same problem Davido had then that made him reacted.

Manya was taken down from YouTube because it had Wiz ft. Mutay Legendary. Mutay later posted the video as Mutay ft. Wiz.

You should get the drill now. If Duncan Mighty own the song, he would have posted the song not Wiz. Check the attached and see StarBoy Presents on it. Or is Duncan Mighty now signed to Starboy Entertainment? wink

Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere!! Davido’s Assurance Vs Wizkid’s Fake Love, Which One Made More Sense by Kaiser94(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2018
If I talk say no be everybody suppose get phone some people go dey vex... Look at this simpleton trying to make a comparison when it's not even necessary... You are not serious with dis ur post.... U can't make money from blogging by doing dis... U no fit see Google adsense like dis because sense hard u to get..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Aremu Afolayan Curses Diezani Alison-Madueke: 'It Shall Not Be Well With You' / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.