Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I8 Quartz Watch: Xiaomi Launches A New Traditional Quartz Watch - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I8 Quartz Watch: Xiaomi Launches A New Traditional Quartz Watch (483 Views)

Blue Replica Omega De Ville Tresor Quartz 36mm Ladies Watch / Check My Replica Tag Heuer Formula 1 Quartz Chronograph, Good? / Men's Leather Quality Quartz Watch For Sale At N5400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I8 Quartz Watch: Xiaomi Launches A New Traditional Quartz Watch by fattycoal90: 10:42am On May 20, 2018
Xiaomi I8 Quartz Watch
Xiaomi is undoubtedly one of the world’s most important hi-tech companies in the world. The company is about to be listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange, thanks to their innovative technological products. Xiaomi smartphone series Amazfit, is known globally as one of the best smartwatch series. The company has just introduced a new watch, a I8 quartz watch that’s not as smart as the Amazfit series.

Nonetheless, the Xiaomi I8 quartz watch is an advanced fitness tracker just like the Xiaomi Mi Band 3. Xiaomi made sure the new watch focuses on class and style, looking just like every other quartz watch. Even though it doesn’t have any smart features, it’s quite classy with a rugged body. It measures 6.2mm in thickness and has a circular body, it has a sapphire glass mirror at the front which is which is scratch-resistant and scratch-proof.

Xiaomi I8 Quartz Watch

The straps are made from high-tech Vintage Milanese steel and available vintage-like colours as well. The colour matches all type of skin tone and would definitely turn heads at a gathering. There’s a navigation button beside the circular body to the right that you can use to set the time.

Xiaomi

It’s a 2.28 mm Citizen Citroën quartz movement, you can even put the Xiaomi I8 quartz underwater as it is waterproof up to 50 metres depth. Even though it doesn’t have a rechargeable battery like most smartwatches, Xiaomi claims the normal circular battery can last up to 5 years. It’s now available in China in two versions, there’s one that measures 41mm and another at 36mm. It has a starting price of 399 Yuan, which is about $63.
source:https://brainytechie.com/i8-quartz-watch-xiaomi-launches-a-new-traditional-quartz-watch/

(1) (Reply)

DID YOU KNOW? There Are Air-conditioned Jackets Produced In Japan / MBGN 2018 / Shop MCM Backpack Outlet Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.