Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Mr Real The Legbegbe Crooner Shed More Light On His Success Story - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mr Real The Legbegbe Crooner Shed More Light On His Success Story (404 Views)

Mr Real - Legbegbe (remix) Ft. DJ Maphorisa, Niniola, Vista & DJ Catzico / Download Instrumental: Mr Real - Legbegbe (produced By D Metrowski) / Fake Friends And Family Produce By Mr Real The LEGBEGBE Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Real The Legbegbe Crooner Shed More Light On His Success Story by Oluwakaysblog55: 11:45am On May 20, 2018
In one of his recent interviews he said "" I have been doing music for over 10 years now. But you know in life when it is not your time, there is nothing you can do about it. All this while, I have been working and waiting on God for a breakthrough. Once God says it is your time to shine, no man on earth can stop you from shining. Before my song, �Legbegbe,� I was only doing free shows. But it is a different story now.

�There was no time I thought of leaving music despite the pressure I was getting from my family members then. For me, music is part of my existence as a human and there is nothing else I can do better than music. When I was not making money from music and things looked stagnant, my father wanted me to try other things. It was a serious issue at home.""
Source
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=42#

1 Share

Re: Mr Real The Legbegbe Crooner Shed More Light On His Success Story by Sarkin: 12:02pm On May 20, 2018
THOSE OF YOU SPREADING AND MOCKING THE VIRAL VIDEO OF OUR BELOVED IGP SHOULD Be WARNED.

I WILL REPORT ANYONE I CATCH TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION.

IPOB DOCTORED THE VIDEO TO BRING A GOOD MAN DOWN.

(1) (Reply)

Saw-t_-_ Lipstick (prod.by Livetbeats) / Japa- Small Doctor / [gist] Sllow Bobo Is Set To Release A New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.