Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (92140 Views)

Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Geofavor(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2018
So, what is the motivation behind this female suicide bomber? Is she craving 72 virgin guys in heaven? shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
That is what make you a good leader.

That is what makes...

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by KosyJerry(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
dainformant:
What would have otherwise been a devastating suicide bomb attack on a mosque in Gashua village in Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe state has been successfully foiled today by vigilant members of the community.

A female Boko Haram suicide bomber had infiltrated the mosque, while members were about to commence a prayer session but was detected when struggling to detonate a suicide vest strapped to her body. She was quickly restrained by the locals, arrested and handed over to troops at Azare.

Members of the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Component of Operation Lafiya Dole at the location have safely defused the suicide vest, while the suicide bomber is currently receiving medical attention due to injuries sustained during her arrest.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/courageous-civilians-foil-suicide-bomb-attack-in-gujba.html

What’s your gain?? Stupidity and negligence of the highest order. Mad people eveywhere roaming
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Alonzoh(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Chai!!... Did anyone notice her fore head??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=HiddenShadow post=67718569]

Do you mean, she looks like an Afonja.

5% opinion.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by kmaster007: 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
no b small tins... dis pple dey follow naija big-time
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Kingsoul1(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
What is wrong with some people undecided noticed that too.. She looks like someone from the ....

She doesn't look like a northerner to me... embarassed
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Horus(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
Ban all imported religions

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by browniecay: 1:08pm On May 20, 2018
GOD, HELP US IN THIS COUNTRY. PLEASE!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Roger3D(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:

#laughable#
I never knew Aso rock have turn to White house.
You can try now

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by sunsewa16: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
is she even a Nigerian I wanna know
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
One million suicide bomber cannot near Aso Rock.

Only one can
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Roger3D(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:

#laughable#
You can try now

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 20, 2018
HiddenShadow:

No
She looks like an OSU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Lexusgs430: 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
Why she wants to blow up people of her own religion, is truly sickening........ (not that blowing up anyone else or religious sect of better)

But the sad news is, they only need to get lucky once........

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by jimrog: 1:13pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:

#laughable#

Se u go try am?

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Raggaeplacid(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2018
nawa oo nawa oo nawa oo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2018
madridguy:
Inside Ramadan again? Boko Haram make una leave Nigeria and Nigerians alone.

Good job by the vigilante group.

By her forehead you shall know she's also on hunger strike.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by erico2k2(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:

some of them are christian women abducted, raped and hypnotized with hard drugs and forcefully strapped with bombs - i guess she regained herself and was actually trying to untie the bomb from her body. if she wants to detonate it, she doesn't need to struggle to do that.
It failed to detonate full stop, stop sugar-coating shyte. angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
TimFisher:
undecided

Next time channel it to Aso rock!

you will succeed, i bet u!
Bro, only a fat liar would tell you he gained entrance into Aso Rock unless he is a renowned polician. The news has it that no one has the pictures of its interiors. Even though some would probably have the pictures, but never posted online.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by NairaMaster1(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2018
Airtimex:
What is wrong with some people undecided

She doesn't look like a northerner to me... embarassed

OK, check her forehead!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Okoroawusa: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
nwaanambra1:

some of them are christian women abducted, raped and hypnotized with hard drugs and forcefully strapped with bombs - i guess she regained herself and was actually trying to untie the bomb from her body. if she wants to detonate it, she doesn't need to struggle to do that.
I think you r right

She actually wanted to be caught
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by madgoat(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
HiddenShadow:

No, she actually looks like the people whose leader ran away angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 20, 2018
moscobabs:
Let assume the male suicide bombers were promised 72 virgins sey dey promised females bombers too 72 men ni?

Pls i need the quran chapter that was used to brainwashed these ideeeeoots o .
Dear retárd, please quote the Qur'an chapter of the 72 virgins first.
Abi una wan go dey fùck for heaven?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by greatcrown: 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
These people (suicide bombers) need help.

This is not ordinary eyes o.

If male suicide bombers will gain 70 virgins in heaven as they claim, what do female suicide bombers stand to gain?

I just believe they need help. The brainwashing or jazz they use on them strong.

Abi na their mumu no get part 2?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
Them suppose isolate am, go blow am for one corner
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by Pentools(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
Bloody liars overdozed in propaganda. If I hear say the suicide bomb thing isn't a propaganda, they plotted that to seem efficient.Our security agencies are working my nyash!

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by lastmaster(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2018
dplordx:
Where are the bloody hypocrite Christians. When they attacked xtains it was Buhari killing xtains. Now these bloody hypocrites aren't even talking again. Their attention now is on herds men and they are calling it ethnic cleansing and killing of Catholics. When there is a problem we should come together to solve it and stop pointing ringers
Shatap there.You guys have finished bombing all the churches there. And now you have turned the heat to the mosque. later you will channel it to various shrines.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo by erico2k2(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
dplordx:
Where are the bloody hypocrite Christians. When they attacked xtains it was Buhari killing xtains. Now these bloody hypocrites aren't even talking again. Their attention now is on herds men and they are calling it ethnic cleansing and killing of Catholics. When there is a problem we should come together to solve it and stop pointing ringers
bross BH nah Northern problem, make Una Enjoy una change, I remember when the Motor park was bombed xmas day, you lot cheered and said it was the will of God abi? when xtians where killed u lot thought BH was fighting for Muslim, now the shyte has hit the fan you are scared,Plz Enjoy your change while it last after all one guy wey tall say him go defeat BH within 6 months.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.