Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE (6595 Views)

How To Create Google Voice Number 2022 | USA Phone Number For Verification / How To Create Google Voice Number In Nigeria And Make Money From It / How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by wizkidblogger(f): 12:43pm On May 20, 2018
Getting a free USA phone number from textplus is easy. All you have to do is to download textplus app for iOS or Android to your smart phone, sign up for textplus account and sign in.

Once you are signed in, select the USA state and area code you want; select the "custom number" option and the app will generate and display your USA phone number.

Thereafter, you can give out the USA number number to your friends, customers etc. If they call the phone number, it will ring on the phone which you installed the textplus app on. With TextPlus, you can also SMS text any US or Canada number or call worldwide. I will explain more on how to use textplus app later.

That's all.

Kindly note that your textPlus USA number is free to keep as long as you use it. So, be sure to send a message or complete a phone call at least once a week. Not doing so may result in your number being reclaimed.

https://www.ogbongeblog.com/2018/04/textplus-app-get-usa-phone-number-in-nigeria-for-free.html

1 Like

Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
I can offer you something much better than textplus. Have you heard of textnow?.

I make calls for free with my us number.

Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2018
Do you need a stunning responsive website or web redesign for your School & Business at low prices? VISIT and grab our 20% discount https://www.justfrankng.com

Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Paschez(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2018
Bro I have been trying to sign up for text now but it continues telling me "An error has occurred". I have the app on my phone. I use psiphon vpn to connect. Please I need guideline
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Paschez(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:
I can offer you something much better than textplus. Have you heard of textnow?.

I make calls for free with my us number.
Bro I have been trying to sign up for text now but it continues telling me "An error has occurred". I have the app on my phone. I use psiphon vpn to connect. Please I need guideline
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Paschez:
Which phone are you using?
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Paschez(m): 8:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:

Which phone are you using?
Tecno W5 LTE
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Paschez:
Tecno W5 LTE

This needs to be installed by me, what's your location?
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Paschez(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:

This needs to be installed by me, what's your location?
Lagos. Mushin
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
Paschez:
Lagos. Mushin
Am in the south south, might not be possible.
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Paschez(m): 9:04am On Jun 14, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:

Am in the south south, might not be possible.
can you give me directions please.. Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Paschez:
can you give me directions please.. Let's chat on whatsapp
get my contact info from the web link on my profile
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by 12507: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Elbizzcklinz:
get my contact info from the web link on my profile
Baba pls I'll appreciate if you can help me too with text now install & reg
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
12507:

Baba pls I'll appreciate if you can help me too with text now install & reg
OK
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Walexy70: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2018
Pls,can Nigeria phone numbers be using to make calls from USA?
A friend had been calling m with different Glo line.and he is claiming that he is Washington DC.
Pls.house I need clarification.
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by walexyolas: 2:56am On Jul 17, 2018
I have the same problem with my phone too, an error occur that what is always show me, pls I will be glad if you can help me out, am using tecno povouir 2
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Bekind33(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2018
am port Harcourt were can we meet
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Naijamagician: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2018
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Amahzing(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Naijamagician:
Don't let this idiot make textnow look like a big deal... Simply create a gmail without phone number, connect to Wi-Fi hot-spot activate vpn (I've forgotten the Name it's not just any vpn) then register text now that's all.... Why waste your time with all these.. Get an iPhone get primo I'll card primo for u then you'll be able to even enjoy USA whatsapp.
Bro I have been having problems activating my primo app.. please do I need a VPN for that?
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Naijamagician: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Amahzing:

Bro I have been having problems activating my primo app.. please do I need a VPN for that?

Bro primo don cast they have stopped their services since...get a burner number and I'll card it for you. But it doesn't open whatsapp o
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Hushy2019: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Paschez:
Lagos. Mushin
broda shaggi place
Re: How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2019
Naijamagician:
Don't let this idiot make textnow look like a big deal... Simply create a gmail without phone number, connect to Wi-Fi hot-spot activate vpn (I've forgotten the Name it's not just any vpn) then register text now that's all.... Why waste your time with all these.. Get an iPhone get primo I'll card primo for u then you'll be able to even enjoy USA whatsapp.

Do you have Good CC let’s discuss I wana cars some site

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Browsing Cheat With Opera Mini Handler App -NEWSROCK / 20 Bizarre Animals You Probably Never Heard Of / Beware Of "Google FREE Apple Iphone X Visitor Browser Opinion Survey" Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.