Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

A Nairalander Is In Need Of Serious Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Is In Need Of Serious Help. (587 Views)

I Need A Serious Help……i Produce Too Much Saliva!!! / Ear Infection: Serious Help Needed / Serious Help Needed! No Menstrual Blood But Menstrual Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is In Need Of Serious Help. by missyQween(f): 1:06pm On May 20, 2018
Good Afternoon fellow Nairalanders,
We have a fellow Nairalander here who need serious help.
He need to fly out of the country for a surgery.( Total hip replacement surgery, FEMUR)
He has tried so many places but he was advised to fly out of the country for the surgery.
He is in severe pain.No amount of help is too small please.
This is his Moniker,You can contact him for confirmation( Omowunmi10).
Bank Details: SALAWU BILIAMINU BIOLA
0016970312 GTB

Thank you as you help

Cc:Lalasticlala.

Re: A Nairalander Is In Need Of Serious Help. by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On May 20, 2018
When did nairaland turn to a home for professional beggars? I've now seen everything.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Always Take Cucumber!!!! / BHT Capsule Clears Hepatitis B & C Virus Completely From The Blood / 26-year-old Model Selling Her Old Breasts And Worn Pants To Fans After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.