Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It (571 Views)

Osun State Internal Revenue Service. Lets Meet Here / Lipton (a Product Of Unilever)is Recruiting Operators New Slot Available. / How Can You Create A Product Or Service That 125million Nigerians Will Buy Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by SPEROEDGEEXPERTLTD: 2:09pm On May 25, 2010
Speroedge expert limited was established with the major aim of giving hope to clients to edge out their competitors and also generate business solutions that would resolve problems been faced by companies.
We also seek to bridge the gap between Producers and consumers through various marketing mix and strategies, with the goal of increasing companies profit/sales, image and bringing about best values to clients, people and community.
Search no further, lets Sell and meet your needs,
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by afrobaby(f): 3:42pm On May 25, 2010
Can u sell customised educational softwares?
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by bigleap: 4:47pm On May 25, 2010
@afrobaby - email me on info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by SPEROEDGEEXPERTLTD: 6:26pm On May 25, 2010
send me an introduction of your company and details of the product.(speroedge@yahoo.com)
i would give you a feed back.
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2010
I import Original LUX Singlet from Dubai and has cars for sale.
call me on 08032765549 or mail cidomick@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by muyiwa201: 9:58am On May 26, 2010
do u sell v-sat equipment?i av c-band equipment with 5watts buc,at very cheap price.
Re: Do You Have A Product Or Service? Lets Sell It by afrobaby(f): 10:15am On May 26, 2010
@bigleap, why do u like jumping, was the question directed to you
@poster, i will do dat

(1) (Reply)

Head, Business Developement / Earn 5200 Naira Everyday With Mtnonline Jobs Apply Now / Oasis Group Vacancies In Naija,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.