Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later (743 Views)

What You Need To Know About Beachfront Courts / Real Estate Investment @ Beachfront Courts Beside FTZ Complex, Opp. EKO TOURIST! / Gracias Courts Now Up For Grab!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 1:48pm On May 20, 2018
*BEACHFRONT COURTS, BEFORE LEKKI FTZ MAIN GATE, DIRECTLY ON EXPRESSWAY*

Do you desire to own an investment with luxury living within the heart beat of Lagos new economy that guarantee over 150% capital appreciation within the next few months?

We have got you covered with Beachfront Courts.

LOCATION: Beachfront Courts is directly on the Lekki Free Trade Zone Expressway, before Lekki Free Trade Zone main gate and directly facing New Eko Tourist Centre*

TITLE: *Approved Government Excision*

Plot Size: 600sqm

PRICE: *N4,500,000 per plot (N4,200,000 on Outright Purchase)*

*Flexible payments:*
3 months; N4.5m
*6 months; N4.8m*
Minimum initial of N2m

*ESTATE FEATURES*
- Gate House and Security
- Perimeter Fence
- Good Road Network
- Recreational Areas
- Drainage
- Electricity
- Water Treatment & Many More.

*WHY INVEST IN BEACH FRONT COURTS*
�� Excellent and prime Location

�� Accessibility & Closed Proximity to Economic Driven Projects

�� Opportunity to become a Landlord to Thousands of Workers in the Lekki Free Trade Zone

�� Opportunity to become Owner of the Recreation/Relaxation Centres and Hotels, where foreign Investors will lodge to transact business in the region

*ATTRACTIONS :*
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• Dangote Refinery
• Power Oil
• Kellogs (a Multinational Manufacturing & Distribution Company)
• Tantalizers
• Shoprite
• Slot
• Pan African University
• Several Real Estate Development.

Be a part of the Early Birds and positioned ahead of the great Fortunes & Social Economic Boom that is about to engulf Ibeju Lekki.

*_LET'S HELP YOU GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY_*

For enquiries and inspection Call/WhatsApp 0705 642 5325

Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 2:19pm On May 23, 2018
Still very much available
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Still available
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Invest in beach court fronts now,what a wise investment
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2018
Wow this is a wonderful investment as land is estimated to be N20M/plot by this time next year wow contact us now on 07056425325 as limited plots are available
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Contact us for site inspection now on 07056425325
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2018
Don't wait to buy land,buy land and wait

Whatsapp us on 07056425325 for more details and inspection
Re: Invest In Beachfront Courts Now And Thank Me Later by Bankyproperties: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2019
You can still own this land now as prices will increase soon.whatsapp 07056425325 for more details and inspection now

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Best Binary Options Broker: What To Look For / Free Litecoin Faucet And Lottery / Invest With REPUTABLE Real Estate Company & Get 25% R.o.i + Capital In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.