Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,707 members, 7,862,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) (51144 Views)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by ananne: 4:51am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I don't feel comfortable seeing the name of a private organization or ctizen on the body of police cars , it's just so wrong and it's akin to to a rich man buying the law ...how are our policemen supposed to arrest erring Dangote truck drivers from a squad car bearing Dangote badge as livery

Secondly I don't succumb to this idea of Governors and Business men buying vehicles for our Federal police who have a budget running into Billions yearly for vehicle purchases and need up looting because Governors and Business men step in to buy vehicles for them .. the shallow mind will commend this step by Dangote but the deep thinker will condemn it and would advise that Dangote can channel his CSR to other places like health care , scholarship , microfinancing which I know he already does but no sane society allows private citizen buy equipment for their law enforcement

You are so dumb. You are the one with a shallow mind.
Re: The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) by SalamRushdie: 7:09am On May 31, 2018
ananne:

You are so dumb. You are the one with a shallow mind.

Please take your 70 IQ away from my mention and go find your brain grade .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can Somebody Be Selling Catapult For A Living / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.