Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank (20355 Views)

Hunger Protests: Why Tinubu Can’t Govern Like Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi / Atiku Reacts To Great Nation Performance By Timi Dakolo And Others / Osinbajo Given 7 Days To Resign By Timi Frank Over N5.8bn ‘Illegal Approval’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Righteousness89(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2018
Una well done oo

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by GSA01: 10:30am On May 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has spent more in 3 years than the PDP spent in 10 years so this wrong analysis of Buhari lacking funds does not hold water

Oga stop lying....bring your facts to the table not just say what u dont know....
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by contigiency(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2018
This man you have shouted and raised your concerns too much. If you are very sure of buhari loosing the next election based on the issues you are raising, leave him to lose so You will be vindicated at the end. After all the president has failed according to you. So you don't need to border if succeeds or not in the next election. Else all these you are doing will look like a mere noise.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by GSA01: 10:34am On May 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
eagleeye2:

APC, campaign slogan was CHANGE. Not, BLAME.
Go and figure it out.

And change is a gradual process, and not something achievable in three years(3)..stop hating!!!!
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Ken4Christ: 10:41am On May 21, 2018
Don't be surprise if the house of Timi is raided by EFCC for corruption charges.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by frankwyte: 10:42am On May 21, 2018
One thing that cannot be waved away is the truth the letter enumerated with facts and figures! However, my concern is, why do you guys have to wait this long for the letters to start coming now? PMB approach to governance, economic policy has been a disaster. The fighting of corruption is one sided and very crude, I don't have pity on anyone facing trial now for corrupt cases reason being that people who find themselves occupying political position or office should be accountable no matter the level of decayedence in the society. Secondly, those who are clamouring for PMB to remain in office beyond 2019, I believe are just joking or they seem not to understand the situation we are in! The level stupidity and ineptitude now in the corridor of gov't is legendary. Conclusively, if Nigerians have been talking and putting this gov't on its toes from day one; I believe we wouldn't have been where we are now in the last 3 years. But some said it's too early, now look at where we are now? A typical of examples are Falana, Pastor Bakare, Soyinka et al.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by udees: 10:42am On May 21, 2018
I want ask you Mr blamer of Goodluck on your perpetual failure---During the same Goodluck time employment was here and there--,investors were all around the country,,food price was at it best low,fuel was sold at highest 87 -97naira,,dollars was keep low at between 160 to 170 naira....Power generation plant were built,,Rail system was inaugurated and few were completed while your fail government commissioned them and own it as their achievement.Because of Buhari's wrong policies investor remove their money from central bank and back to their respective country--let me shock you,MTN single handedly withdrew 13 billion dollars from CBN-THIS ALONE CANT SENT A COuNTRY TO RECESSION,,other companies were pulling out of the country because their contract were terminated and Dollars transactions were stop by the government because they thought that they are doing it to catch PDP people and possibly rope them into corruption charge--this plunge the country into recession because our foreign reserve keep depleted from 31.7billion dollars to 21 billion dollars---Point of correction ,,This government Met 31.7Billion in foreign reserved,,4 billion dollar excess crude,another 4 billion dollars from LNG account and another one from sovereign wealth fun,,Parish club refund was done to this government,,,Now this government take more tax than any other government since the inception of nigeria,Fuel they told us was not subsidies again though it was a lie---this government has no excuse because the foundation was laid for them but they are clueless as they are waiting for the citizens to tell them how to run a country --don't you see everyday people are offering useful advice and ideas on how this government should run this country---How can you devalues the currency three times and sell bonds and buys dollars and keep as forex to defend naira--this cannot be sustainable--That is what they are ding to grow the Forex reserve--Learn please.,
ikennaf1:

All you wrote are summed into two things: The good luck administration didn't save, why? Buhari is working with less.

It's not my thing to defend politicians but hey I'd say what is as clear to most people as sunlight.

To answer #1: The same people in government today fought tooth and nail to see that Goodluck didn't save money from the ECA. They have since swallowed back their vomits. Why don't you?

To answer #2: Every budget is written with a benchmark in the price of crude oil. Meaning that the government has excess to work with whenever the price of crude goes above the benchmark even by a dollar. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Why did Buhari spend six months before choosing a cabinet? I guess you've forgotten about that. The economy was bleeding while buhari was comfortable running a one man show. Tinubu infamously came out to say that the first 100 days of a government is like honeymoon, aka for enjoyment and relaxing. In saner climes, the first 100 days is a yardstick to measure performance. Not in Nigeria. You mentioned the pipeline vandalisms... I ask you, what caused the pipeline vandalism? isn't it bigotry on the part of the current fg?

Well I believe all I wrote above, you already know. You are just being... well... you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Abagworo(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2018
Buhari and his men need to buckle up or lose out in APC. It seems the party has been infiltrated by Obasanjo mafia.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Nobody: 10:47am On May 21, 2018
sokera:
you don’t need to convince anyone, we the smart citizens understand why everting is happening and we are going to see and do anything to see Buhari winnthe second term , I trust the north votes alone will be a tsunami.... useless ppl they will be playing deaf to all the corruption cases discovers under Gej but they will be forming intelligent to blame Buhari .... Buhari will Win again and nothing will happen ....

I have been reading alot of empty posts here but this rubbish is shocking

Hahahbuhari can't be even kwankwaso in the north
Doubt this only because you are ignorant
Atiku can't best buhari in the north but he will more than halve the vote

Kwankwaso will win the north so think clearly not with your anus

South west forget it we are intellectuals and will not fall for your propaganda again the only region that could have given you Bloc votes being the SS & SE your leader abised terribly

Buhari cannot win this election fairly that is a fact

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by flavunit: 10:48am On May 21, 2018
But is he saying the truth?
BafanaBafana:
No need arguing over this abeg.

The guy is Atiku's boy. What do you expect.

He is trying to demarket the government so as to pave way for his boss.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Abagworo(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2018
udees:
I want ask you Mr blamer of Goodluck on your perpetual failure---During the same Goodluck time employment was here and there--,investors were all around the country,,food price was at it best low,fuel was sold at highest 87 -97naira,,dollars was keep low at between 160 to 170 naira....Power generation plant were built,,Rail system was inaugurated and few were completed while your fail government commissioned them and own it as their achievement.Because of Buhari's wrong policies investor remove their money from central bank and back to their respective country--let me shock you,MTN single handedly withdrew 13 billion dollars from CBN-THIS ALONE CANT SENT A COuNTRY TO RECESSION,,other companies were pulling out of the country because their contract were terminated and Dollars transactions were stop by the government because they thought that they are doing it to catch PDP people and possibly rope them into corruption charge--this plunge the country into recession because our foreign reserve keep depleted from 31.7billion dollars to 21 billion dollars---Point of correction ,,This government Met 31.7Billion in foreign reserved,,4 billion dollar excess crude,another 4 billion dollars from LNG account and another one from sovereign wealth fun,,Parish club refund was done to this government,,,Now this government take more tax than any other government since the inception of nigeria,Fuel they told us was not subsidies again though it was a lie---this government has no excuse because the foundation was laid for them but they are clueless as they are waiting for the citizens to tell them how to run a country --don't you see everyday people are offering useful advice and ideas on how this government should run this country---How can you devalues the currency three times and sell bonds and buys dollars and keep as forex to defend naira--this cannot be sustainable--That is what they are ding to grow the Forex reserve--Learn please.,

Fuel was sold above 200 Naira when Jonathan left Government and our economy was already entering recession. Buhari Government helped Nigeria absorb the oil shock despite the Avengers sabotage sponsored by election losers. It takes good knowledge of oil economics to rate Buhari's performance. If I ask you to mention any country 90% dependent on crude oil that performed better than Nigeria, I'm sure you can't list even one.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by oneeast2: 10:56am On May 21, 2018
GOD BLESS GEJ

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:01am On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
i'm not going to say the FG handled the economy well but at least 51% of the blame will go to the previous administration!!!

have you ever heard the saying "save for the rainy day"?

with ATH crude price of $110 per barrel Jonathan took our foreign reserve from from over 40b and left it at $21B. at the same time reasonable countries like Saudi Arabia had 500billion dollars in foreign reserve!!!

see how Saudi grew their reserve at the same time Jonathan was wasting ours (2010-2015)

https://tradingeconomics.com/saudi-arabia/foreign-exchange-reserves

Jonathan couldn't do Lagos-ibadan express road, second Niger bridge, PH-owerri road, calabar itu road, Lagos Abeokuta road, east west road, oyo- Ilorin road and many others. where did $21B (that he spent from our foreign reserve) plus the massive oil revenue of 80-$110 per barrel in 5yrs (2009-2014) go?
when buhari took over in 2015, oil was selling for around $50 and it went as low as $45. At the same time (while the price was low) disgruntled elements in the ND were busy blowing up pipelines to extent that Nigeria lost more than 40% of it's production capacity.

Now with $45 low oil price and loss of 40% of production capacity tell me how the government would have avoided the recession when there was no foreign reserve to dip into to defend the naira and make life easier for the common man.

see how Saudi started dipping into their foreign reserve at a time the oil price was low. that is when their 500b+ reserve fell below 500b

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-28/saudi-net-foreign-assets-dip-below-500-billion-in-april

so Professor of economics where did you expect the FG to get dollars to defend the naira from? with
-low oil price $45
-low foreign reserve
-loss of 40% of production capacity due to vandalism (which I recall PDP and Jonathan ever condemned).

see a link of dangote advising the FG to sell some assets so we can have money to defend the naira here

https://www.thecable.ng/sell-nlng-beef-up-reserves-see-naira-at-2501dangote-way-out-of-recession

so please tell me, who should take the bulk of the blame for the recession? the man that met a depleted reserve or the man that refused to save in the midst of plenty.

cc eagleeye2
RZArecta2
doctokwus
fineboynl
pedrito
ikennaf1
madeintokyo

pls tell us how the FG could have avoided the recession under these conditions. no insults. just suggestions. I believe we are adults

I have been reading alot of the nonsense you have been typing with keen interest, normally I don't engage ignorant sheep as they are a waste of my mental strength arguing with them is futile and they usually so it propaganda and not well thought out facts hence it's a lost course from inception
But today I will not suffer fools so I will indulge you

GEJs administration will inept and unarguably weak was a far better option than what we have today

Every single point APC releaserd has been either contradicted or denied

First they claimed the treasury was empty later they claimed GEJ left just $21 Billlion , later they claimed GEJs administration never fixed any road later our dear minister Fashola whom I respect greatly came out publicly to state that no administration in the last 12 years fixed as many roads as GEJs administratio

Later APc claimed subsidy was a scam and fuel was increased to forstall any future payments only for us to later be told that this government has infact not just seeing paying the same subsidy but has in three years oaid more than the 3 previous administration paid in the same subsidy, now why was the fuel pump.price increased in the first place to N145?

Where is this excess money going to ? Do you think you are talking to f0ols?

This same administration claimed that inflation is dropping only for reputable international bodies to release reports showing what we already knew that infact inflation has been on a steady increase

You talk about fighting corruption, we didn't need transparency international to tell us that corruption under this government has reached never before seen heights from grass cutting to reinstateing of indicted pension fraudsters etc

I could go on and on about the audacity off corruption in this government or the insecurity and failings of the security arms of the nation due to partisan politics having rubbished the military but your I wouldn't be able to grasp this as it's clear to me you are an adeot at beer palout arguments and not intelligent converse so no point

At time like this people like you serve only as light humor or rather as a distraction from work that sometimes seems daunting

I advise don't speak about what you known nothing about in future

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Belluchii: 11:04am On May 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=MadeInTokyo post=67723525] grin grin grin

[b]End of Discussion

God Bless Jonathan

Thunder fire Buhari and all his zombie worshippers insha allah
But mr president is doing a very good job, i think we all should try and work with him, if necessary pray for him, to achieve his goals.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by SalamRushdie: 11:09am On May 21, 2018
GSA01:

Oga stop lying....bring your facts to the table not just say what u dont know....

In 3 years Buhari has fluttered through more than 15 trillion Naira with absolutely nothing to show for it so what's ur point

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2018
Who is Timi Frank? So he's now coming back to his senses?Rubbish!!!
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Nobody: 11:15am On May 21, 2018
President Buhari is a scammer of all scammers.

Buhari became president through Boko haram and jihadist herdsmen. If president Buhari have 1% integrity, let him update his assets and medical statements to electorates.

Mr. Frank, you are a lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Godson32(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2018
Na now una eye don open. What ibo man see while sitting, hausa man and yoruba muslim cannot see it while standing. I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by MikeBetty(m): 11:19am On May 21, 2018
olasco18:
They ar nt loading his account anymore....idiot..so nw dat u ar nt on their payment roll dats y ur eyes dn open.... Any way baba buhari till 2023....dankwambo 2023 to 2031....fashola 2031 to 2039.....igbo presidency till kingdom.com
we Know When Small Children Talks And You Belong To The Class.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by edlion57(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2018
olasco18:
They ar nt loading his account anymore....idiot..so nw dat u ar nt on their payment roll dats y ur eyes dn open.... Any way baba buhari till 2023....dankwambo 2023 to 2031....fashola 2031 to 2039.....igbo presidency till kingdom.com
presidency is not an achievement.. we are fighting for our future ....we igbos are heading somewhere.... continue with una cow..mace.. herdsmen...boko haram ...igp dis and ok

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by edlion57(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2018
olasco18:
presidency is not an achievement.. we are fighting for what we blv in ....we igbos are heading somewhere.... continue with una cow..mace.. herdsmen...boko haram ...igp dis and dat... ok

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by eagleeye2: 11:33am On May 21, 2018
GSA01:
[color=#990000][/color]

And change is a gradual process, and not something achievable in three years(3)..stop hating!!!!
A gradual process because Pmb is involved?
Give Buhari 25 more years in power, he will still not do anything.
Corruption. Nepotism. Bigotry. is the bane of this government.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by 4Mea: 11:39am On May 21, 2018
OMG is this a letter or a text book cheesy..?? I have never had that clarity to see things the way they are but now I do smiley smiley
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by spartan117(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2018
ivandragon:
its too late Timi...

pmb has achieved his goals & 2019 looks like a piece of cake...

1. he has effectively rubbished the NAss by sponsoring vile propaganda against them. now, most Nigerians hate them & are not ready to stand up even when the NAss is in the right;

2. the Judiciary has been caged. while a few might still try to be courageous, they are in the fast disappearing minority;

3. the citizens are being cowered. for every one criticism of pmb, the government sponsors 20 mercenaries to rain insults on the critic regardless of if its justified or not;

4. the elites, being the selfish cowards they are, are more interested in protecting their loot. as long as pmb leaves them with their loot, they will keep quiet;

5. INEC is effectively under pmb's lock & key;

6. heads security agencies are now the arrow heads for the bco;

7. the key revenue areas are under pmb's control... NNPC & Customs...

so tell me, how can pmb lose in 2019? if all else fails, he is ready to let Nigeria 'burn'... & the blood of dogs & baboons flood the street...
It's true that by all standards 2019 should be a walk over for him. But you forget one thing; there's still someone greater than him that has the final say, which is why he won't sit on the throne in 2019
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Morbeta11(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2018
One chance bus went that way....

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by DeOTR: 11:58am On May 21, 2018
Abagworo:

Fuel was sold above 200 Naira when Jonathan left Government and our economy was already entering recession.
I don't know about anyone else, but I was buying fuel at #87 per litre until Buhari raised the price to #145.
Buhari Government helped Nigeria absorb the oil shock despite the Avengers sabotage sponsored by election losers. It takes good knowledge of oil economics to rate Buhari's performance.
You're not telling yourself the whole truth.
The economy would have fared better if had fold his hands, doing nothing, without triggering the crisis in the first place.
Yes, he took over at a time oil price was falling, but his ill thought policies actually hasten our journey into recession.
If I ask you to mention any country 90% dependent on crude oil that performed better than Nigeria, I'm sure you can't list even one.
I honestly can not think of any oil mono-economy we're better than. You can dispute with economic indices.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2018
ikennaf1:
please can someone help me with that picture where GEJ was saying that he's the most insulted president on earth but when he's gone, we will miss the freedom we enjoyed under him....

GEJ and PEJ spoke as true prophets of democracy.

PEJ once said Buhari's will build prisons to jail opposition leaders and supporters. Dino and others are in APC and president Buhari's political prisons and being denied of freedom from the courts of laws.

I like the paragraph he mentioned IPOB been massacred by president Buhari's trained terrorists in government uniforms.

We IPOB, want referendum for Biafra's restoration.

Let everyone defence themselves against Buhari's trained killers.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by plaetton: 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
Jaideyone:
it was $45 around the time of the recession. you should update your own info

of course Jonathan didn't finish the reserves but it was decreasing at a time the reserves of other serious OPEC members were on the rise. Jonathan failed!!!
Liar.
Regurgitating the same stale Zombie talking points.

A true leader doesn't choose the economic conditions under which and for only which he would perform favourably.
Only a coward, an ill- trained child , a person without an iota of integrity, refuses to take full responsibility for anything, his actions and failures.
Only an incompetent leader would see $30b reserves left by a previous administration as insufficient.

BTW, OBJ has reminded Buhari severally that he , OBJ, inherited only $3b in reserves, $38b in debt, and a completely delapidated economy.

Under GEJ, the Nigerian middle class( the standard measure of economic progress) expanded year after year for the first time in more than 30yrs. He initiated massive infrastructure projects nationwide. GEJ ran a truly pan- Nigerian government. He strengthened our democracy.
He, more than any other leader, committed the most funding to education, agriculture, national security and health. The economy grew year after year till 2015 when the Jurassic dinosaur came to power and started destroying the economic ecosystem.

Only brain-dead Zombies call GEJ a failure in the face of the catastrophic failures of Buhari over the last 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by bobgentle: 1:20pm On May 21, 2018
NIGERIAN DECIDES

WHO SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THE CURRENT WOES AND FAILURE OF BUHARI "CHANGE" LED APC ADMINISTRATION TODAY IN NIGERIA ?

if Goodluck Johnathan ( click "like " )
if Buhari (click "share" )
if none of the above(click " quote" )

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by mkoabiola: 1:28pm On May 21, 2018
Timi will b arrested by the EFCC very soooon

Watch out
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Jaideyone(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2018
plaetton:

Liar.
Regurgitating the same stale Zombie talking points.

A true leader doesn't choose the economic conditions under which and for only which he would perform favourably.
Only a coward, an ill- trained child , a person without an iota of integrity, refuses to take full responsibility for anything, his actions and failures.
Only an incompetent leader would see $30b reserves left by a previous administration as insufficient.

BTW, OBJ has reminded Buhari severally that he , OBJ, inherited only $3b in reserves, $38b in debt, and a completely delapidated economy.

Under GEJ, the Nigerian middle class( the standard measure of economic progress) expanded year after year for the first time in more than 30yrs. He initiated massive infrastructure projects nationwide. GEJ ran a truly pan- Nigerian government. He strengthened our democracy.
He, more than any other leader, committed the most funding to education, agriculture, national security and health. The economy grew year after year till 2015 when the Jurassic dinosaur came to power and started destroying the economic ecosystem.

Only brain-dead Zombies call GEJ a failure in the face of the catastrophic failures of Buhari over the last 3 years.
lol funny guy grin what massive infrastructure? how many roads did he do in the south west? just Benin ore alone. how about the south east? none!!! so what massive infrastructure? some of you keep living in denial grin yet you are still crying of marginalisation when Jonathan already paved all your roads with gold.

dream cheesy
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari By Timi Frank by Jaideyone(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2018
Lakeside79:

I have been reading alot of the nonsense you have been typing with keen interest, normally I don't engage ignorant sheep as they are a waste of my mental strength arguing with them is futile and they usually so it propaganda and not well thought out facts hence it's a lost course from inception
But today I will not suffer fools so I will indulge you

GEJs administration will inept and unarguably weak was a far better option than what we have today

Every single point APC releaserd has been either contradicted or denied

First they claimed the treasury was empty later they claimed GEJ left just $21 Billlion , later they claimed GEJs administration never fixed any road later our dear minister Fashola whom I respect greatly came out publicly to state that no administration in the last 12 years fixed as many roads as GEJs administratio

Later APc claimed subsidy was a scam and fuel was increased to forstall any future payments only for us to later be told that this government has infact not just seeing paying the same subsidy but has in three years oaid more than the 3 previous administration paid in the same subsidy, now why was the fuel pump.price increased in the first place to N145?

Where is this excess money going to ? Do you think you are talking to f0ols?

This same administration claimed that inflation is dropping only for reputable international bodies to release reports showing what we already knew that infact inflation has been on a steady increase

You talk about fighting corruption, we didn't need transparency international to tell us that corruption under this government has reached never before seen heights from grass cutting to reinstateing of indicted pension fraudsters etc

I could go on and on about the audacity off corruption in this government or the insecurity and failings of the security arms of the nation due to partisan politics having rubbished the military but your I wouldn't be able to grasp this as it's clear to me you are an adeot at beer palout arguments and not intelligent converse so no point

At time like this people like you serve only as light humor or rather as a distraction from work that sometimes seems daunting

I advise don't speak about what you known nothing about in future
GEJ met over 40b and left 21b at a time the price of crude was at all time high and you are still defending him!!!

Jesus!!! may God deliver you from perpetual asslicking!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi May Cancel NGF Meeting In Deference To Jonathan / Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Onyeka Nwelue Blasts IPOB Agitators,Says IPOB Is A Long Rope(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.