Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,376 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. (3987 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Woman Gives Birth To Baby At A Plaza In Uyo (Photos) / Lady Gives Birth To Baby Boy While Visiting Her Husband In The Hospital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by cococandy(f): 5:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Mindfulness:
Trevor Noah's mother. An extraordinary and outstanding personality who gave the world a very intelligent, handsome and funny man who I have had the pleasure to listen to live this weekend. cheesycheesy I love him and his mum. Amazing people. Truly inspirational.
you went to Trevor Noah’s show? I’m jealous angry

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:
you went to Trevor Noah’s show? I’m jealous angry

I did hun, it was awesome! He is touring Europe and the US now. Get a ticket! It is absolutely worth it. I have a crush on him, it's very serious. grin
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by cococandy(f): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mindfulness:

I did hun, it was awesome! He is touring Europe and the US now. Get a ticket! It is absolutely worth it. I have a crush on him, it's very serious. grin
It’s a shared crush tongue

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:

It’s a shared crush tongue

I can accept you as my sister wife. cheesygrin
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lilian Esoro. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mindfulness:

I can accept you as my sister wife. cheesygrin
Imagine the hot brains our family will produce as kids. Trevor + coco + mindfulness = awesomeness
Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
cococandy:

Imagine the hot brains our family will produce as kids. Trevor + coco + mindfulness = awesomeness

So true, so true! cheesy smiley

And when you two go out, I will look after the kids, and when I go out with our handsome, intelligent, super smart and super funny husband, you will look after the children and sometimes we will have a girls night out and our husband will look after the children. And the best thing is, he is a feminist. He is perfect! cheesy cheesy cheesy And he is lucky to have us both. He has not imagined it in his wildest dreams. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
It’s the stuff of dreams I tell ya cheesy

Mindfulness:

So true, so true! cheesy smiley

And when you two go out, I will look after the kids, and when I go out with our handsome, intelligent, super smart and super funny husband, you will look after the children and sometimes we will have a girls night out and our husband will look after the children. And the best thing is, he is a feminist. He is perfect! cheesy cheesy cheesy And he is lucky to have us both. He has not imagined it in his wildest dreams. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stella Oduah. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Grace Egbagbe. kiss

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bianca Ojukwu. kiss

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Iyabo Ojo! kiss

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Aituaje aka “Waje” and daughter.

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bisi Ibidapo.
Dino Malaye’s Baby momma. kiss

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Biodun Okeowo. kiss

https://www.naija.ng/685087-nollywood-actress-comes-out-for-single-mothers-read-what-she-said.html#685087

While enjoying her stay with her children in Atlanta, Biodun Okeowo took to her instagram page to say loving things about her son and sends out her blessings to single mothers.

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Uche Ogbodo and Daughter. kiss

http://fashionpheeva.com/uche-ogbodo-proud-single-mom-shares-beautiful-new-photos/

Addressing the issue of her baby daddy, Uche Ogbodo said: “I don’t have any relationship with the father of my child; we don’t talk. One would think that because we have a child we would be cool with each other but in reality, the case is otherwise. I have not seen any effort from him to reach out to me or our child. Ironically, my baby’s first word was daddy. Maybe she misses having a father figure in her life but I know she will adapt, I am strong and my baby is a strong girl.” Read more: https://www.naija.ng/876467-father-child-dumped-top-nollywood-actress.html#876467

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Uche Elendu and daughters. . . . kiss

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Muma GEE EKE. . . . . kiss

http://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/muma-gees-ex-prince-eke-proposed-to-4-women-during-marriage-id7328615.html

Singer's ex, Prince Eke proposed to 4 women during marriage

The singer shared shocking details of her humiliating experience with members of ex's family.

Muma Gee gave a shocking revelation alleging that her ex-husband once took their children to an orphanage after announcing that he was tired of the marriage. She got to know about this following a call she received from a representative of the motherless babies home who needed her approval to accept the kids.

“He said I was seen with men, who are the men? Where is the proof? I am a high chief. Why would you come out and lie against somebody who has been kind to you? There is nemesis for all of this. I knew there was a victim he wanted to impress.

"Last May, I got a call from a woman who told me that she and my ex were supposed to get married but he had run away to the US. The lady said she was sorry that she got involved with him.

Re: Tribute To Baby MOMMAS! The ULTIMATE FEMINISTAS. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Lola Alao. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Thing Must Go For 350k!!! Family Is Relocating / Does / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.