Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life (854 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Depreciating Naira Value Pushes Medical Care Beyond Nigerians / Two Months After Fire Incident, Deaf Couple Yet To Get Medical Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2018
Most of the deaths in our beloved country Nigeria could have been averted... Most people tend to "Manage Their Health" instead of simply going for a check up.

You here stuffs like, I don't have enough money! I could go for a check up now and the Doctors might end up diagnosing more problems which I don't have money for.

What if you could have access to free medical care for life? What if you could walk into any designated hospital in your area to receive treatment whenever you want. Yes we don't pray to fall sick and all that, but you'd never know.

Now you can have access to a HMO service for yourself and loved ones as a member of Propreneurs World. Here's what you need to know:

*One of The Services You Enjoy As A Member of Propreneur is *FREE HEALTH CARE*

*The Following Are The Free Medical Care You Can Access From Your Trainee Stage In Propreneur:*

*(1) :Wellness Check-Up,*

*(2) Primary Outpatient Care,*

*(3) Inpatient Care,*

*(4) Radiological Services,*

*(5) Accidents and Emergencies,*

*(6)Maternity Services,*

*(7)Child Care And Pediatric Services,*

*(coolDental Care,*

*(9)Eye Care,*

*(10)Surgeries,*

*You enjoy these medical services free of charge as a member of Propreneur.*

The medical service is free but then membership of Propreneurs World includes a token of N12,000. As stated above, you will get this service when you get to the first stage... And what does it entail? Share this same message with 15 people who are desirous of taking care of their health, as soon as they sign up with N12,000 each, you'd be able to access the free health care.

Option two would be to pay a one time N180,000 to have access to this service for life. Some people are going to say "why do I have to pay that much? "... The same thing a friend of mine said until he fell sick and spent N55,000.

If you are interested in this offer, feel free to send a reply in this thread.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
Some HMOs charge you N38,000 annually... But with Propreneurs World, you only pay a one time N12,000 or N84,000.

Why not join us today?

Did I also mention there's an opportunity for you to make even more money?
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2018
Keep the calls coming...

We are launching our Ikeja office on Saturday, holla to reserve a seat!
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 7:44am On May 22, 2018
Bump
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by olfet: 8:41am On May 22, 2018
balofemo84@yahoo.com send more details. I works in one of health care in the country, just it might be useful and helpful to some of our stranded patients. That is why i need d details to try and test it before introduce it to already-wounded patients. NOTE!! Nigerian are not to be trusted at-time. Thanks
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2018
olfet:
balofemo84@yahoo.com send more details. I works in one of health care in the country, just it might be useful and helpful to some of our stranded patients. That is why i need d details to try and test it before introduce it to already-wounded patients. NOTE!! Nigerian are not to be trusted at-time. Thanks

Thanks for your interest.

I'd send more information to your email. Thanks
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by justbeenpaid(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2018
Nice
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2018
olfet:

Please check your email. Thanks
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Bump
Re: How To Enjoy Free Medical Care For Life by propreneursworl(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Did you know that asides the HMO you can make a lot of money, get access to grants and get a brand new car as a member of Propreneurs World?

With just N12,000. I can show you how to do this. Whatsapp 09065182288

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Powder Protein Supplement Can Make You Look More Attractive?.. / Dr Emem Petters One of Akwa Ibom State Most Beautiful Doctor / Please Help! Whats This On My Lip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.