Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience (859 Views)

Edexcel BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma In Computing And Systems Development!!! / Quality Assurance/ Control Analyst Let Meet Here / Web Designer / Graphic Designer With Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by nairaner(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2010
Hi everyone, i am currently in the UK and eligible to work here. I have been in various phases of IT projects in the past and currently interested in landing a job role as a Business Analyst or Business Systems analyst.

I have read/reading BA books but the more i have scenario based questions from phone interviews with recruitment agencies, the more i realize i need to get some on-the-job experience. I will greatly appreciate speaking to Nigerians in the uk currently working in either of these positions to advice, guide and furnish me with their invaluable work experiences which can only be acquired while on the job.

You can email me on sincere2u@talk21.com

Will be most grateful
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 10:16am On May 26, 2010
Naira-ner, I am an aspiring business/systems analyst as well so I can't help you. Are you already certified or still training? I think that training will provide some needed exposure no matter how small.
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by nairaner(m): 2:52pm On May 26, 2010
Yes i am training but most employers want experience and not certs but a few. Hopefully some will stop by here to our aid
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 10:45am On May 27, 2010
Sexxxy please help o!
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 12:31pm On May 28, 2010
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 3:30pm On May 30, 2010
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by freshera: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: Business Or/and Systems Analyst With Experience by nairaner(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2012
you also in the UK? i landed a role as a BA shortly after my last post. Have you been able to land something?

(1) (Reply)

10 Problems On How To Write CV / I Was Called To Get CFA Member / ICAN Website Is Down! What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.