Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump [PHOTOS] (422 Views)

I’m About To Give Birth - Teni Rocks Baby Bump (photos) / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump [PHOTOS] by DNaijab: 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is pregnant. The 37-year-old founder of LindaIkeji's blog made the disclosure known via her Twitter handle.

She tweeted: "OMG! The most amazing thing has happened to me! I am going to be a mum. My greatest dream realized! (baby bump photos)."

See photo below...

Meanwhile, recall that barely a month ago, news spread like wildfire on social media that the blogger would be getting married soon.

She had been under pressure from fans to get married, including memes linking her to MAVINS record CEO, Don Jazzy, but news made the rounds that Linda got “hooked” by her former boyfriend.

According to reports, Linda’s ex-boyfriend recently relocated to Nigeria where the lovebirds decided to rekindled their love affair.

Her younger sister Sandra confirmed the good news on her instagram handle.

She wrote @sandra_Ikeji: Congratulations @officiallindaikeji So happy sweet sis! This tells me that sometimes the wait is worth it. “Can’t wait to plan your special day @eventsbysi are you readyyyy #itsagetaway.

The news was also confirmed by another sister Laura, @lauraikeji who wrote, “Congrats Linlin @officiallindaikeji.”

https://dailynaija.com/post/linda-ikeji-is-pregnant-flaunts-baby-bump-photos

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant, Flaunts Baby Bump [PHOTOS] by merrypakman: 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
Is she married?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Sparks Dating Rumors After Penning Down Emotional Letter To Blai / You Will Never Marry Or Have Kids - Kemi Olunloyo To Linda Ikeji / Cardi B Assures Her Haters & Trolls That Hell Is Their Final Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.