Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 (268 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 by dallyemmy: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 by dallyemmy: 5:21pm On May 20, 2018
Prayers:

Bless His Majesty, His Holy Name – Jehovah Shalom, Jehovah Elohim, All knowing, Powerful, Sufficient, The Monarch of the Universe, Ancient of Days, Rock of Ages, etc.

Simply worship Him.

Ask the LORD to draw you closer and let you hear, see and obey Him.

Pray that your soul will indeed pant after the LORD (Psalms 42:1-2).

Holy Spirit, please sustain me in the place of closeness to You that I may continue to enjoy the bounty of heaven.

LORD Jesus, please shield me from every power that causes a leak of blessings from my life, in Jesus’ Name.

Father, please send Your fire to destroy every altar erected against my ability to continue to preach the Good News, in Jesus’ Name (Acts 23:12).

LORD, as I dwell in Your secret place, I pray that no unbeliever around me will outshine me, in Jesus’ Name.

I shall be found to be better than the best of them around me, in Jesus’ Name (Daniel 1:19-20).

Father, as I dwell in Your secret place, let my ears be opened to the voice of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name (Revelations 2:29).

Holy Spirit, please shield my eyes away from things that will misinform my heart, in Jesus’ Name (2 Samuel 12:21-23)!

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for answered prayers, in Jesus’ Name!
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/05/18 by dallyemmy: 9:19am On May 21, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens:
(Monday, May 21th, 2018) - Under Authority?

1.Thank you, Father, for the grace and opportunity to be a worker and minister, in your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of rebellion in my life, against the authority of the spiritual leader you have placed me under, be consumed, by your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every spirit of pride, self - will and arrogance that have caused many to fall out of grace, be far away from me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every loophole that I have created for the enemies to attack me because of my own rebellious stance and attitude, be closed by your mercy, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let your mercy terminate every consequence of past rebellion and disobedience, that I am currently suffering, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me a humble, teachable and submissive spirit; give me the grace to stay under the authority of the spiritual leader, you have chosen for me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, make me not only the hearer of your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, I believe all your promises, for my life, please, let there be a performance, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, keep me holy, undefiled and rapturable till the end; admit me into your secret place, and help me to abide under your shadows, forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, arise and scatter, every satanic gang up and opposition, against the ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do While Waiting On God / Hearing God's Voice Everyday / Joshua Iginla Blesses Widow, Orphans, Others With N12m, House And Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.