Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists (588 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists by ilyasom(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2018
According to reports, there is tension in Akwa, Anambra state capital after a young man identified as Dosky was gunned down by some unidentified cultists. It was gathered that the attackers said to be three in number – stormed the deceased’s residence and shot him at point blank range when he was about to flee on Saturday night.

The deceased was left to die in the pool of his own blood after the attack.

The killing is said to have caused unrest among Awka residents and students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University as a reprisal attack is likely to happen…

Re: Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists by EzendiEgo1: 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
cheesy

Rubbish

The deceased was left to die in the pool of his own blood after the attack.

Figurative Expression used when someone is murdered.

Cultism was never find in our blood during and after Biafra war, I don't know why we keep allowing all this Afonja's to influence us with Cultism, kidnapping,Raping,ARM robbing and so on.

No hate speech in my comment or tribalism

1 Like

Re: Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2018
No Join Cult, Dem No Go Hear
Re: Young Man Gunned Down By Cultists by leocollins(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2018
cultism is shit, why will I even involve my self in that shit when my uncle is a strong man already,

(1) (Reply)

See Burial Poster Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue(pics) / Two Of My Brothers Were Killed In Plateau Massacre – Man Crys Out On Twitter. / Chinese Website Where You Can Order For Nigeria’s Pvcs Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.