Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) (2856 Views)

WAZOBIA GARDENS PHASE 1. The New Price Will Amaze You / 'the GIULIANO' By Sujimoto,acquire An Ultra-luxury In Banana Island / We Meant It When We Said Amen Estate Phase 2 Will Be Habitable By December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by mayour16(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2018
Banana Island often called a Billionaires Haven is a place where the most expensive and luxurious mansions are situated.Celebrities, business moguls, politicians are known to live in Banana Island. They can afford them as their estimated net worth runs into millions of dollars. Today, we will talk about the celebrities in Banana Island.

P Square’s Mansion

Worth over 1.5 billion naira, the biggest music duo in Africa(I guess we can say before they did have a split) Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square’s mansion is a beauty to behold. This celebrity house in Banana island is well furnished to perfect taste. There is a big and light living room, magnificent stylish kitchen, exquisite lounge, a pool and a private home cinema that makes the home a luxurious comfort for the duo, their brother and manager Jude along with their wives and children.

With state of the art designs and a high luxury finishing, this mansion in Banana island will just make you want to work harder. Their estimated net worth of $128million affords them the purchasing power to own these mansions. The twins also have beautiful houses in Atlanta and California.

Linda Ikeji’s Mansion

The most popular blogger and successful businesswoman, Linda Ikeji owns one of the houses in Banana Island. Her house is estimated to worth about ₦500million. Her house is one of the most popular celebrity house in Banana Island as a result of the popularity of her gossip and controversial blog (which cost $12million so far) and a networt of about $40 million. Named by Forbes as the richest blogger in Nigeria in 2016, her blog receives a monthly page view of about 26 million from different countries in the world.

The interior of the 700m2 detached house is tastefully furnished. The mansion(which I nicknamed The glass ville) has three floors with six bedrooms en-suite, two living rooms, a media room and a cinema room among other rooms.

Mike Adenuga’s Mansion

Business mogul, Dr. Mike Adenuga, the second richest man in Nigeria according to Forbes magazine. His business includes the telecommunication company, Globacom, Conoil, Equatorial trust bank which was merged with Sterling Bank and many others. Unbelievably, this mansion is worth over ₦8billion. Now that’s some money there.
The billion naira estate consists of 8 duplexes and an additional one for his personal residence with a home office, two watch towers for a beefed-up security, a mosque, a church and a multipurpose hall that sits about 200 people.

Source: www.estatehood..com

Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
My Own Too Wee Amaze You

2 Likes

Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by weirdtee: 6:15pm On May 20, 2018
No matter how massive their mansions are,they will sure sleep in only one room at a time!.Vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by DKrown: 8:06pm On May 20, 2018
@d guy above me.....Naso poor ppl dey always talk
Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by Skyfornia(m): 8:08pm On May 20, 2018
DKrown:
@d guy above me.....Naso poor ppl dey always talk

Very poor analysis...anyway the guy above me seem to have enough experience about poverty, he just spotted his colleague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2018
Skyfornia:

Very poor analysis...anyway the guy above me seem to have enough experience about poverty, he just spotted his colleague.

Weyrey grin grin grin

My apologies though grin
Re: Top Celebrity House In Banana Island(no 2 Will Amaze You) by Skyfornia(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Weyrey grin grin grin

My apologies though grin

You owe me something else

(1) (Reply)

PD Refurb Interior Work&renovation / Houses For Sale In Abuja Call 08034489191 / FOR SALE 3bedroom flat on half plot at Ogudu/Alapere Lagos 8.5m, cheapest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.