Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend (942 Views)

Zee World: Which Of These Actresses Is The Prettiest? / Meet One Of The Prettiest Female Fire Fighters In Nigeria (photos) / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend by Brumesip(m): 6:54pm On May 20, 2018
JUICE AND SQUEEZE WITH BRUME-SIP ANTHONY

THE SECRET OF ATTRACTION; HOW DO UGLY MEN GET THE PRETTIEST GIRLFRIENDS
If you have ever gone through the profile of a man who is looking for a female partner , these men usually emphasise what they are looking for in a woman physically , whereas women tend to look for wealth and status( especially in our time of day ) , if you're pained by that last statement , I apologize for that . But truth be said, it is not looks that matter to the female gender or even if it does, it doesn’t top their list when looking for an ideal man especially during the time they are planning to settle down. This why as a guy you would ponder why the prettiest girl in your area is dating a man who you see as not up to per with her in terms of facial appearance. The truth is that a woman would choose that security of having money, power and comfort, than running round town with a boyfriend who has nothing but good looks.
Further looking into this issue, there is also a big confusion as to exactly what women look for in a man. Excessive 'masculinity ' in men's faces, a big nose, a rough look hand with scars - can actually be seen by women as unattractive, as men with very masculine features have been found to be less resistant to disease and parasites . Women often find feminine features attractive on a man (This one of the reason I feel gay guys always have an array of good looking female friends). Brad Pitt, continually cited as a sex symbol to the female gender, has plump lips and large eyes that wouldn’t look out of place on a woman. This is because women always want to be certain that they can determine that their male partner is going be a good father or just someone they would have good time with.
Women are generally attracted to many things a man can offer, for example if you know how to cook, if you have a good dress sense, definitely a good personal hygiene can all be a form of attraction but it goes deeper in most cases for example women like a confident guy who is not arrogant, an intellectual who is very good with words and very caring, being trustworthy, patient with them Is also a selling point. Attraction to women is complicated because they are always trying to live in a fantasy (This is one of the major reasons why a guy who knows how to lie would be impress a large number of ladies ; I'm sure you know some of them). Yet there is at least one physical characteristics that is vital to male attractiveness. Most women prefer men with broad shoulders and narrower waist. Historically, upper-body strength would have signalled that a man was better at fighting and hunting.
Bottom line if you’ve ever wondered why our girls are in a relationship with an ugly be aware that he's offering her something more than a fine face , after all she no got chop the fine face !!!!
This is the Juice and Squeeze
Kindly Like, Comment and Share
Connect with me Facebook; Brume-Sip Anthony | IG/Twitter @ravingsip | WhatsApp +2347035044388

Re: How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend by dopedan(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2018
See your life
So u no get any better thing to do again
Re: How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend by Brumesip(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2018
dopedan:
See your life
So u no get any better thing to do again

At least its my life oga
Re: How Ugly Boy Get Prettiest Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 1:56am On May 21, 2018
The truth is most ugly guys have more to offer than pretty girls. I've seen sexy females whose only quality was applying proper makeup and wearing stylish dresses, nothing else. Most guys I know have two or more qualities. An ugly man can use the confidence stemming from his good qualities to catch most women.

I've stopped using attractiveness as my number one requirement when selecting a mate. I now focus on lifestyle characteristics which imply long term compatibility between us.

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji's Handbag Is Cheaper Than You Think (picture And Price) / Homosexuality, Lesbianism Killing Nollywood – Mr Ibu Cries Out / Top 8 RICHEST Female Nigerian Artistes And Their Net Worth 2018 | Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.