Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,305 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk (47516 Views)

FG Moves To Reopen Abuja-Kaduna Train Service, No Money Paid For Victims / Travel Freaks Get In Here / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Chrisdada16(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=yemimajid post=68248340]please this proof of fund , like how much are we talking about??
Or is it possible to get a visa to Canada with less than 2 million sir??[/quote

it depends on how large ur family is
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Chrisdada16 post=68248454][/quote]please could you explain further as I plan to go on a student visa thanks
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 7:42am On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=mhizmira post=68251472][/quote]

are you sure, because I can't travel with a tourist visa and become an illegal afterwards. Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. Tell us the cheaper routes you know...that's why we are here.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Joohan: 12:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
I'm a guy, bro grin pls can you modify ur post so that my digit won't be visible to everyone
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by maths1000: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
anybody who needs help travelling to Ghana Ivory Coast or Gambia contact me
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by olujastro: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
The thread says Travel freaks which sounds like Tourism but the comments indicate people just want to run away from Nigeria. shocked

If you want to go on tourism and have little money, then travel around West African countries. No need to spend money on visa or even passport. Just take the bus from Lagos and back. It should not cost you up to 6 digits in naira.

If you want to leave Nigeria, then you need tangible money for that. Your best bet is to go through study visa or skilled migration to Canada/Australia as it's almost impossible to get a job offer from a developed country while in Nigeria.

For study visa, your best option is to find countries that offer free tuition like Norway and Germany so you don't have to worry about the huge cost of tuition fees. You only have to show proof of funds for living expenses for a year.
So get a job, start a business to raise funds to leave Nigeria. Or get a family member as sponsor that can show proof of funds and lend you the required money.
From there you can begin your tourism in Europe across 26 schengen visa free countries.

Wish you all good luck in your travel quests.

5 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
mhizmira:
@ddooskie

you can go with a student visa to Mexico, Cuba or Brazil,when you get there, all you have to do is pay the school fees which is about 250k in naira

Thanks for the info but I'll still need to have more money to process Permanent Residence in Canada within those 6 months.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by KendrickAyomide: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
I tell you. Almost 4million.
But I saw on a nairaland thread that now one needs to pay the tuition fees before admission letter can be issued. Is that true?
you can use an alternative of sponsorship letter from a German permanent resident. do u have anyone in Germany?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Aquilazng(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Six months plumbing experience am here to look for guidance on how get out of here.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by ddooskie(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
you can use an alternative of sponsorship letter from a German permanent resident. do u have anyone in Germany?

Just know a Permanent Resident in Germany and you wont need a block account shey? If this true then my days of getting into Germany are nearer than I think cool
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:18am On Jun 08, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
No I don't. I wish they accept residents of other EU countries.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by akinselurea: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2018
olujastro:
The thread says Travel freaks which sounds like Tourism but the comments indicate people just want to run away from Nigeria. shocked

If you want to go on tourism and have little money, then travel around West African countries. No need to spend money on visa or even passport. Just take the bus from Lagos and back. It should not cost you up to 6 digits in naira.

If you want to leave Nigeria, then you need tangible money for that. Your best bet is to go through study visa or skilled migration to Canada/Australia as it's almost impossible to get a job offer from a developed country while in Nigeria.

For study visa, your best option is to find countries that offer free tuition like Norway and Germany so you don't have to worry about the huge cost of tuition fees. You only have to show proof of funds for living expenses for a year.
So get a job, start a business to raise funds to leave Nigeria. Or get a family member as sponsor that can show proof of funds and lend you the required money.
From there you can begin your tourism in Europe across 26 schengen visa free countries.

Great
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Funnyguy83: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2018
akinselurea:

Great
thanks
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by emsco(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
kagari:
bringing out money to travel out for the first time is not an easy thing to do just as paying for your first house rent isn't unless you are been sponsored to the greater percentage. the fastest route travelling out is building a corporate brand around yourself

1) first get an international passport, you never know when the travelling call would suface

2) get financially active, have a dedicated account money comes and leave regularly

3) if you can get a registered company and a corporate account

4) during your sparest time play around travel neighbouring countries. they are aint as expensive as you think

5) take away the notion that you would have to travel with a school visa first, you might end up not travelling for the rest of your life

6) have a source of income

if you follow these steps religiously for 6 months. confidently apply for US VISA, your chances are 70 for success and 30 for failure, and the failure would stem more on your presentation

why did i opt for US visa first, if you have a US visa on your passport, chances of getting other visa like shenghen, china, turkey, UK, canada etc is high.

hope this helps

kroomstravel

Tanks for the info
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by faites(f): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
olujastro:

I also though its a tread for people who want to go on tours, but I'm seeing something else. I was wondering how one can get partnership for a reasonably priced tour of an African country. Can you help?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by jesuisroya: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Good day.
PLEASE CAN NIGERIAN with FRANCE shengen visa travel with LUFTHANSA?
Are they allowed to transit in Germany?
Thanks for your quick response.

akinselurea:

Great
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by olujastro: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
faites:

I also though its a tread for people who want to go on tours, but I'm seeing something else. I was wondering how one can get partnership for a reasonably priced tour of an African country. Can you help?
Do you mean some someone to travel with in Africa? If yes, send me a PM.
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by KendrickAyomide: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
ddooskie:

Just know a Permanent Resident in Germany and you wont need a block account shey? If this true then my days of getting into Germany are nearer than I think cool
yeah
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Aslaug: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
lucreziaborgia:
wow, I understand where you are coming from. May God bless your sojourn, I'm not going to discourage you. Which country are you going to
thanks my sister. I am looking at four countries right now within Europe
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Aslaug: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
bazkid24:

Which country are you going to?

I have an advice for you
drop the advice here, but if it is to discourage me, then that's like pointing torch at a mirror

1 Like

Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by lucreziaborgia(f): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
Now the thread is becoming interesting
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Richydos(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
maths1000:
anybody who needs help travelling to Ghana Ivory Coast or Gambia contact me
how do we contact u?
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Shugarlord213: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
talk2tosep:
Me as a bad sharp guy.. I typed a faked admission letter stating I have been admitted to one newzealand unniversity with a fake e visa slip... Nah so I take get 400k from my uncle ooo... I sharply arranged south visa.for like 3minths uncle was thinking am in newzealand until I have to come true to him. . Becos shishin I no go fit raise...uncle pikin dey my side now dey study... I no regret the decision...

Bruv you went to South Africa on tourism ? Please put me through the steps to ensure my visa success to Canada. I got 500k ready. #bless
Re: Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk by Olalekank(m): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hey guys, good thing I found this thread. It's a pity to see what has become of almost every Nigerians with people dying daily, hunger, insecurity, useless health care among many others. This thing, one has to tread slowly and carefully to be honest.

I still believe that through hardwork, one can still raise the kind of money needed. I haven't been working but I believe with a kind of mindset of Aslaug, you can actually do whatsoever thing you wanna do.

The country is really tiring and it has made many people resort to being fraudsters. I'm so proud of you guys who have decided to go through the legal route.

I pray God delivers us all from this place where we have found ourselves and how unlucky to be born in Nigeria among the hundreds of countries in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Solomon Lar Amusement Park In jos(pix) / Nigerian Man Deported From Libya Kneels On The Tarmac To Thank God (photos) / Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.