Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo (953 Views)

‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Tiwaz2: 8:09pm On May 20, 2018
A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has revealed how he wrote four books while he was in prison. According to him prison experience enriched him.

He said this on Saturday while speaking at the maiden edition of ASIS International, ASIS 206 Lagos Annual Leadership Retreat, held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta.

The former President said his prison experience enriched him and it was one of the factors which immensely contributed to his achievements as President.

The event was organised by ASIS to fashion out ways of bringing all private security outfits in the country under an umbrella.

He said, “My prison experience enriched me. In fact, it contributed to my performance while I was in office. A leader must learn from every situation.

“Although, nobody wants to go to prison but I was in prison when I started learning and keeping myself occupied. I wrote four books while I was in prison rather than become a slowpoke and doing nothing.

“But I was sure that the man who kept me in prison will not bring me out and I was as well sure that I will get out of prison. Honestly, the prison experience has enriched my life.”

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/i-wrote-4-books-in-prison-obasanjo/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Massdamm(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2018
owk sir you are not inform too
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
Congratulations then.......
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by abokibuhari: 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
This idiat way no get anything when he come out from prison they claim saint now

May place crash on him in ota farm
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On May 20, 2018
Who your books epp?!
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
abokibuhari:
This idiat way no get anything when he come out from prison they claim saint now

May place crash on him in ota farm
Lol....but make casualties no dey sha!
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Geofavor(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2018
Inspiring
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by abokibuhari: 8:20pm On May 20, 2018
post=67729995:

Lol....but make casualties no dey sha!
Guy where your location for your business they make i find time come chill

1 Like

Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 8:29pm On May 20, 2018
post=67729984:
Who your books epp?!
Show me any book written by buhari and i promise to do your bidding for the rest of my Life

1 Like

Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Geofavor(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2018
see his pose grin
The most handsome president of all time
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Sarkin: 8:45pm On May 20, 2018
CRIMINAL.
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
abokibuhari:

Guy where your location for your business they make i find time come chill
Na obodo oyinbo I dey for now o
I go let u knw wen I enter area/Lagos!
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:00pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Show me any book written by buhari and i promise to do your bidding for the rest of my Life
Where was Buhari mentioned in the Op post or my comments or any other comments so far in this post, before you attacked me?
You are the first and only person that mentioned the name Buhari here....

Why are people filled with such hatred towards a man this way?
You can hate all you can, but please I beg you, let this be the first and the last time , you mention me in your hate comment.

Peace out!
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by Redhot111(m): 9:04pm On May 20, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:

Book too much sef. Let him just point out a letter written by Buhari even if na lie we go just take am to be true so as not to fall the dullard hand

1 Like

Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by HOLYDICK(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2018
23 hours of isolation, spare time with nothing to do all day for some years.... I will write 20 books. I see nothing special on that after all your administration is the genesis of modern democratic corruption in Nigeria

Even t. I and lil wayne wrote and release a whole album in prison

So baba can u plz shut up

Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by thesicilian: 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
Obasanjo may not be a saint, but he's still one of the best Presidents Nigeria's ever had!
Re: I Wrote 4 Books In Prison - Obasanjo by CarlosTheJackal: 9:31pm On May 20, 2018
post=67731081:

Where was Buhari mentioned in the Op post or my comments or any other comments so far in this post, before you attacked me?
You are the first and only person that mentioned the name Buhari here....

Why are people filled with such hatred towards a man this way?
You can hate all you can, but please I beg you, let this be the first and the last time , you mention me in your hate comment.

Peace out!
Shut up. show us even a TRACT written by Buhari your illiterate Lord

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Christain Body Visits Jamb To Put The Arabic Misconception Issue To Rest / Buhari To Commission $823.5m Abuja Light Rail On Thursday / Why Nigerian Govt Can’t Release Dasuki — Attorney General Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.