Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. (41689 Views)

Olisa Metuh Attends The Matriculation Of His Adopted Child In Abuja Wit Crutches / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / Court Closes Olisa Metuh’s Case In His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by 2tpick: 6:38am On May 21, 2018
grin
L
No lchill foundl
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Holocene(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:
Dear Compatriots,

I write to draw your consciousness to the prolonged legal proceedings between Chief Olisah Metuh and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

At the last count, this case has dragged for over three years and I wondered the lacuna which our administration of criminal justice act has created.

How I wish the act could be so amended such that where good evidences are tendered as exhibits, the accused is allowed to be remanded regardless of status.

Not until such amendments is allowed, the speed at which criminal cases are tried cannot be made fast.

How can Olisah Metuh be sick for over three years?.

Let's discuss.

Pls leave him alone let him be sick and out if jail. The socalled corruption trial against him is just hig wash. Yes he received money during the campaign but we have thousand and one people who have been let off the hook because they moved over to APC. Buhari is just using him as scape goat. What about Namadi Sambo who follow chop money, we dont hear shit about him being arrested. Bleep this government
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by 2tpick: 6:41am On May 21, 2018
grin

No chill found
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 6:45am On May 21, 2018
Metuh is battling with two issues- the corruption charges against him and the karma dat visited him.
I remember Metuh going to his son's secondary school and slapping a teacher who just gave d boy d normal school punishment for violating the school rules.
sources had it at d time Metuh stormed the school with his armed bodyguards and beat up poor nd helpless some teachers.
Now is the turn of karma on Metuh

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by igweakombi: 6:53am On May 21, 2018
I was in a conversation with my ‘second mum’, who relocated to the United States three years ago, about the lifestyle of the Americans and how it’s so different from her experience in Nigeria.

She was bewildered by the non-existence of communal living in her new country of residence.

“Dami, you won’t believe it,” she told me. She then went ahead to narrate how a thief tried to steal a purse from a couple at the bus station and people watched on, offering no help to the couple.

“The guy snatched the purse from the girlfriend,” she narrated to me “but fell down as he tried to get off the bus. The boyfriend caught up with him and collected the purse from him. He stood up and got the purse back, then the two men, including the lady, began to drag.” As the couples tried to get their purse from the thief, passersby did nothing, “everyone was just minding their business” she said before adding, “this cannot happen in Nigeria”.

READ MORE: http://www.streamsblog.com/ig-police-idris-we-may-the-shithole-country-says-banjo-damilola/
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by kaziblake(f): 6:56am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:
The kind of anti corruption fight that exonerated Tinubu and Amechi is the type that would make Metuh sick until his prsion term is over . Fools!!! practicing Satanocracy on themselves , even the devil shudders at the evil nature of the APC government
Tribal sentiment has really blinded you
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:

Not bothered seeing your generation as e warriors actually.

Tribal sentiments has made you not to see injustice anymore.
nothing to do with tribe.why is orji kalu,Timpre Sylva,musilu obanikoro all walking free?imagine obanikoro that was detained by effc,the moment he went to Apc,it was swept under the carpet.this government is the most tribalistic,nepotic,wicked ,deceitful and corrupt government ever since the history of this country
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by kotv: 7:04am On May 21, 2018
The fight for anti-corruption is just a propaganda APC created to decieve their followers. All those accused of corruption that went to them instead was either case dismissed or extended for a long period of time. I shudder whenever i hear that anti corruption slogan of apc. They bath themselves as saint fighting corruption but since they have been fighting corruption, the rank of Nigeria in corruption have yet to reduce but instead increased.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by samstels: 7:14am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:

Not bothered seeing your generation as e warriors actually.

Tribal sentiments has made you not to see injustice anymore.

Lameda07,to you the present anti corruption fight is okay ?

Where there is high level of selected victimization .In Amechi's 16 Years in PDP he is so clean that he is walking around freely .

All the present cabinet members are all saints .......including Tinubu .

Shame to APC .
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by cchioke: 7:19am On May 21, 2018
Sandy he has infected Dino cry cry cry
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by lobell: 7:30am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:

I'm seriously worried on this.

The mistake is allowing high profile accused freedom to health facilities of their choice is the issue.

It is high time we upgrade our prison hospitals such that they don't have any excuse.

Even the president's health facility is in shambles (recall that there is no paracetamol, which occasions his frequent travels) not to talk of the health facilities for, we the people. It is the health facility in prisons that is your major concern. When evil is your sole focus it beclouds your reasoning to the point you think you are making sense but alas! there's non- in front of the sense you are making.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Kdon2: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
lameda07:
Dear Compatriots,

I write to draw your consciousness to the prolonged legal proceedings between Chief Olisah Metuh and the Federal Government of Nigeria.

At the last count, this case has dragged for over three years and I wondered the lacuna which our administration of criminal justice act has created.

How I wish the act could be so amended such that where good evidences are tendered as exhibits, the accused is allowed to be remanded regardless of status.

Not until such amendments is allowed, the speed at which criminal cases are tried cannot be made fast.

How can Olisah Metuh be sick for over three years?.

Let's discuss.

Dumbest question ever asked!
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by CioAngels(f): 7:34am On May 21, 2018
naijaking1:

You're sick to suggest that Buhari is fighting corruption. Buhari is corruption!!!
And he has always been corrupt. Wondered where they got the integrity visa from? PTF and boxes?

1 Like

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by andyanders: 7:45am On May 21, 2018
You are right. How can Metuh be kept in an hospital on a criminal case against him and nothing has been done. Are we to say that our Judicial system is messed up hence this case.?

Our politicians are not been handed harsh punishment hence they all keep stealing and nothing is been done.

Metuh was well and no sickness until he was indicted for enriching himself with public fund through Dasuki under PDP and since then, nothing has been done. This government and country is just not it.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Akolawole(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:
The kind of anti corruption fight that exonerated Tinubu and Amechi is the type that would make Metuh sick until his prsion term is over . Fools!!! practicing Satanocracy on themselves , even the devil shudders at the evil nature of the APC government

Is Tinubu and Amechi in the yesteryears part of federal government?

The last time I checked, both are former governors.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by CioAngels(f): 7:53am On May 21, 2018
Have we bordered to think of the nollywood script being played out by our judges? Olisa Metuh will continue to be sick to avoid going to jail has long as the stolen money is still available to give to the anxiously waiting judges to collect the sweet currency. If it is you and i without money to bribe them, they will pretend to work right. If only Olisa Metuh knows the judges on their sides prays he should continue to be pretentiously sick while the bribe lasted until his prayer to be seriously sick comes, sorry, he might not have the again the money for real medical treatment. How sad it will be for him then.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Akolawole(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2018
After this government, Amechi, Fashola and others can face trials if found touching our purse. It is that simple!
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by DemonMonkey7(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2018
The hand of God doing marvellous things grin
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by SirBunky85(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:

That he has not been prosecuted does not make him innocent , it is the fault of the prosecution that tinubu and amechi are free
so y are u now blaming d present govt for tinubu being a freeman?
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by Nobody: 8:09am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:

Are you speaking English or Greek? I pity the future of Nigeria!!
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by deebrownneymar: 8:13am On May 21, 2018
Dasuki should have feigned sickness. Chai he is missing.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by damkin24(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:
But your "stealing is not corruption" boss should have prosecuted them while still in power if they are really committed your accusation.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by oshe11: 8:31am On May 21, 2018
silastemplar:
The guy answered decently but you hate filled human beings will always come out with curses.and all the time your curses do not accompany any atom of sense. So buhari should convict himself before you admit there was wanton stealing in the previous administration. You people disgrace the Ibo tribe on social media
You are very foolish to think everybody against Buhari is Ibo
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by oshe11: 8:32am On May 21, 2018
deomelo:

Metuh's sickness is up to the courts and what his doctors can prove before the presiding judge, but obviously, the court is not buying his fake sickness.
Then leave it for the court since there is no proof that he is faking it
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by saibop(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2018
kettykings:

where is the tribal sentiments , how many APC folks are being tried for corruption , so it is only PDP member who need this satanic anti corruption fight , by the way where did buhari get the money he used to rent a private jet for his campaigns , the N56M bike that his son had an accident with is yet to be accounted for .
If you are the presidents son, you are telling me there wont be some benefits that you will be getting?
There are a lot of people looking for the presidents favour couldnt get so why not go through the son.
He could have gotten the bike from anywhere or anyone but sentiments won't allow us to think like that
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by PointZerom: 9:39am On May 21, 2018
Roger3D:
Cc immhotep LZAA pointzerom iceberg3
Don't you guys have competent doctors in Iboland? . grin
Ask Awo why your doctors didn't save him from rat poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by opeyemicollins(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2018
If he likes ,he should sick for hundred years,i know that he will vomit all our money in swallowed during GEJ tenor
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by maasoap(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2018
naijaking1:

When your demented old man Buhari prosecutes EVERY Nigerian accused of corruption, please come talk to me. As long as he goes after ONLY his enemies, enjoy corruption with your daddy!

And those "enemies" of his didn't steal?
And your IB who was telling the whole world that stealing is not corruption did a better job. So, also the two who were there before him under the platform of havoc wrecking party.
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by bromama675: 9:58am On May 21, 2018
But PMB has been sick all through his term
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by donqx: 10:02am On May 21, 2018
hmmm
Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by LZAA: 10:19am On May 21, 2018
PointZerom:
Ask Awo why your doctors didn't save him from rat poison.

Re: How Can Olisa Metuh Be Sick For 4 Years. by jimrog: 10:32am On May 21, 2018
ednut1:
jang ,sule lamido, former niger gov nko undecided. As far as efcc is concerned amaechi is a saint

Those are cases before them b4 this administration came. Same as orji uzor kalu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court / Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.