Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,342 members, 7,867,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} (342 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Free Ebook "Divine Sex" 38 Years Pastor Bible Truth But Not Tradition Teachings / She Was Barren For 26 Years, She Came To The Lord's Chosen And D Yoke Was Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2018
My name is Sister Ijeoma Iheakam. I joined Chosen in the year 2012. My testimonies go like these;
Firstly, I am thanking God for breaking the childlessness in my marriage. It happened like this. A sister was testifying how God broke the yoke of 4 years barrenness in her life and she brought her #50,000 vow which she promised God. I keyed to her testimony and I told God I will pay the same amount if he can do the same in my life.

God of Chosen answered my prayers and I conceived thereby breaking the yoke of four years barrenness in my life.
Secondly, God also cancelled delivering through operations for me at the programme titled "And the Enemies Submitted".
After that programme, I had a dream where the angel of God was carrying out operation and removing many dirty things from my stomach. He told me that anytime from now, I will deliver.
I delivered like the Hebrew women. I also promise God #20,000 if he will grant me safe delivery. I also promised God to carry the child out for morning cry, to wear white and roll in front of the alter during my testimony. Brethren all these things the God of Chosen did for me, he is awesome.
Chosen Praise the Lord!
Sister Ijeoma Iheakam.

Re: I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On May 20, 2018
Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} by NwaAmaikpe: 9:44pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

No comment.
This is Ramadan period.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Barren For Four Years. Pastor's Declaration Cancelled It. My Baby{photo} by MrPRevailer(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No comment.
This is Ramadan period.

Are you an Igbo Muslim? grin
This is testimony and power of Jesus Christ whom you reject as the Son of God.

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Probably Haven’t Heard About Pastor Paul Enenche / Rccg Sunday School 03 June, 2018 / Stories Behind Great Hymns...... When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.